Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Snow's Inktober Adventure (Closed!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
[center]Friendly bump![/center] [center][emoji=cat 2 size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=cat 3 size=1][/center]
Friendly bump!
tAR7p1N.png
@Eversnow may i have one for moss here-- my current visiting dragon. A headshot like in your shop would be absolutely fine so no need to go all out on them. ;w; // feel free to experiment too! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39802680] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/398027/39802680_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Eversnow

may i have one for moss here-- my current visiting dragon. A headshot like in your shop would be absolutely fine so no need to go all out on them. ;w; // feel free to experiment too!

39802680_350.png
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
@Eversnow
could i get one for this boy and whoever else you're able to colour in my entire toyhouse? ^o^
@Eversnow
could i get one for this boy and whoever else you're able to colour in my entire toyhouse? ^o^
pleasant_comm.png
@Eversnow
Hello!
Sorry, I'm very bad in English. I can’t figure it out. Do you have open slots?

I would like to take a couple of pieces (if possible even more than 5)

P.S. do you draw horses? :3
@Eversnow
Hello!
Sorry, I'm very bad in English. I can’t figure it out. Do you have open slots?

I would like to take a couple of pieces (if possible even more than 5)

P.S. do you draw horses? :3
2.png
@CoyoteFlowers Added!

@Pleasant Sure thing!

@AfterTheWinter no worries-- I'm not super good at communicating myself haha ;; I do have open slots, yes-- I'll continue taking requests until the end of October, or I run out of paper (whichever happens first, though I may make a trip to buy more if it's the latter case, and will finish up all the drawings made before the 31st if I can) :D
And I've drawn horses before, yes, though they seem to look a little odd in my style
@CoyoteFlowers Added!

@Pleasant Sure thing!

@AfterTheWinter no worries-- I'm not super good at communicating myself haha ;; I do have open slots, yes-- I'll continue taking requests until the end of October, or I run out of paper (whichever happens first, though I may make a trip to buy more if it's the latter case, and will finish up all the drawings made before the 31st if I can) :D
And I've drawn horses before, yes, though they seem to look a little odd in my style
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
@Eversnow

I apologize. It turned out quite a lot. I understand that you can’t take everyone. But if possible I would like to take even more!

v1T2j639IP_thumb.jpg
They are in love! You can draw together if you want
WYhi8FmS4l_thumb.jpg w7Avu6yVOP_thumb.jpg jjM8zWlQ01_thumb.jpg PKkn3nMN4f_thumb.jpg zsngP5m0vc_thumb.jpg 49ZUmclXo9_thumb.jpg 6z9jNE8313_thumb.jpg aAj1YrD1h3_thumb.jpg
He is very serious. Maybe it’s worth making a head for him?
1rsZAFgfTt_thumb.jpg
@Eversnow

I apologize. It turned out quite a lot. I understand that you can’t take everyone. But if possible I would like to take even more!

v1T2j639IP_thumb.jpg
They are in love! You can draw together if you want
WYhi8FmS4l_thumb.jpg w7Avu6yVOP_thumb.jpg jjM8zWlQ01_thumb.jpg PKkn3nMN4f_thumb.jpg zsngP5m0vc_thumb.jpg 49ZUmclXo9_thumb.jpg 6z9jNE8313_thumb.jpg aAj1YrD1h3_thumb.jpg
He is very serious. Maybe it’s worth making a head for him?
1rsZAFgfTt_thumb.jpg
2.png
@Eversnow
could you let me know who elese you'd be able to colour well with the colours you have/ability so i can calculate how much i will have to put in my vault to avoid spending ^^
@Eversnow
could you let me know who elese you'd be able to colour well with the colours you have/ability so i can calculate how much i will have to put in my vault to avoid spending ^^
pleasant_comm.png
@AfterTheWinter Oh boy that's a lot haha ;; I'll see how many I can do! Not sure I'll be able to draw them all, but I'll certainly give it a shot :D

@Pleasant Your characters all have super neat patterns ;v; I'd be able to do them digitally, but on paper I think the only ones would be Camora, Camryn, and maybe Castillo. It's probably going to be a while before I can get to all these, though, so don't worry about payment just yet!
@AfterTheWinter Oh boy that's a lot haha ;; I'll see how many I can do! Not sure I'll be able to draw them all, but I'll certainly give it a shot :D

@Pleasant Your characters all have super neat patterns ;v; I'd be able to do them digitally, but on paper I think the only ones would be Camora, Camryn, and maybe Castillo. It's probably going to be a while before I can get to all these, though, so don't worry about payment just yet!
@Eversnow

Well, that is not a problem. Thank!
@Eversnow

Well, that is not a problem. Thank!
2.png
@TheEpicRedGal Here's the finished drawing! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/568166311687880704/629809313333903390/IMG_20191004_163709.jpg[/img] And also the [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/568166311687880704/629802873198215188/IMG_20191004_161134.jpg]lineart[/url]
@TheEpicRedGal Here's the finished drawing!

IMG_20191004_163709.jpg

And also the lineart
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25