Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Snow's Inktober Adventure (Closed!)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25
@Shlambini Glad to hear! :D I feel like I've butchered his wings a little, though ;; it's so hard to get a solid block of color
@Shlambini Glad to hear! :D I feel like I've butchered his wings a little, though ;; it's so hard to get a solid block of color
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
@RamenNoodleCat Here's drawing #2! It's not quite the bright turquoise, but it was the closest I could color match to ;; [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/589268496421224469/630923533458866189/IMG_20191007_182442.jpg[/img] And the [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/589268496421224469/630918967623548976/IMG_20191007_180637.jpg]lineart[/url]
@RamenNoodleCat Here's drawing #2! It's not quite the bright turquoise, but it was the closest I could color match to ;;

IMG_20191007_182442.jpg

And the lineart
@Eversnow | Snickerdoodle will do, then! I'll send a PM asap~
@Eversnow | Snickerdoodle will do, then! I'll send a PM asap~
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@Eversnow
Oh man are slots still open? I'd love to nab two!
Would these two characters 1 / 2 be doable if you've open slots?

*Edit
I missed the text UNDER the images I am so sorry omg.
Sorry to ping! And if Jackman is too humanoid lemme know~
@Eversnow
Oh man are slots still open? I'd love to nab two!
Would these two characters 1 / 2 be doable if you've open slots?

*Edit
I missed the text UNDER the images I am so sorry omg.
Sorry to ping! And if Jackman is too humanoid lemme know~
caxmwzR.gifernxivc.gif 1Mh1SeE.gifYYki2B5.gif mqe06U7.gifLrQB8S8.gif
@Eversnow Could I order my humanoid with an inktober prompt, perhaps?
@Eversnow Could I order my humanoid with an inktober prompt, perhaps?
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@DeathDino Sounds good! :D

@Houndour Yep, doing these till I run out of paper :P Also now that you've mentioned it, I should probably move the notes above the images ;; they're kinda in a weird place. And don't worry about the pings-- and Jackman should be alright!

@StarsAndMoon I'm not sure what you mean, but if you mean like-- draw it with a specific day's prompt in mind, that's cool with me! :D
@DeathDino Sounds good! :D

@Houndour Yep, doing these till I run out of paper :P Also now that you've mentioned it, I should probably move the notes above the images ;; they're kinda in a weird place. And don't worry about the pings-- and Jackman should be alright!

@StarsAndMoon I'm not sure what you mean, but if you mean like-- draw it with a specific day's prompt in mind, that's cool with me! :D
@Eversnow That was pretty much what I meant, sorry. We communicated in DMs about this character if I remember correctly.
@Eversnow That was pretty much what I meant, sorry. We communicated in DMs about this character if I remember correctly.
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@StarsAndMoon So we did! Sorry I haven't gotten around to replying to that yet, by the way ;; I tend to set aside time to reply to all my PMs

I could draw it using a prompt as inspo, sure :D

Also, you'd mentioned wanting it done in digital-- is that still the case? o:
@StarsAndMoon So we did! Sorry I haven't gotten around to replying to that yet, by the way ;; I tend to set aside time to reply to all my PMs

I could draw it using a prompt as inspo, sure :D

Also, you'd mentioned wanting it done in digital-- is that still the case? o:
@Eversnow Oh, no problem! I’m just checking and making sure things are going well. Digital would be great if it applies to stuff here! I could send another message with details if you’d prefer to talk there.
@Eversnow Oh, no problem! I’m just checking and making sure things are going well. Digital would be great if it applies to stuff here! I could send another message with details if you’d prefer to talk there.
@RamenNoodleCat Went for just lineart on Cheeseburger, but I can do the colors if you'd like those added in :D [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/589268496421224469/631294812745760790/IMG_20191008_185959.jpg[/img]
@RamenNoodleCat
Went for just lineart on Cheeseburger, but I can do the colors if you'd like those added in :D

IMG_20191008_185959.jpg
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25