Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Werewolf Art (DONE)
1 2 3 4
@Princoxx

That would work perfectly! You can send the gems in a two-way CR and I'll start sketching within the few hours! Something snarly and angled for the expression?
@Princoxx

That would work perfectly! You can send the gems in a two-way CR and I'll start sketching within the few hours! Something snarly and angled for the expression?
@Saturnia

Yes, please! I'll PM you my email for the invoice in just a moment.
@Saturnia

Yes, please! I'll PM you my email for the invoice in just a moment.
rVvJQsQ.pngBVw7vr4.png4yQ0oTx.png1E9zGIe.png[/center]
@Princoxx

Its not something that I'm used to draw, but I wouldn't walk away from trying that out if given the chance!
@Princoxx

Its not something that I'm used to draw, but I wouldn't walk away from trying that out if given the chance!
Assinatura.png I'm a 6+FR time
English is not my native language
---
You can visit my Hatchery and Art Shop
@Princoxx Hey there! <': I'd be interested in drawing him!! I have an art shop with a slot open, I do painted things like this: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/XV5kIvb.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/6kVejKN.png[/img][/center] Heres the [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2676381]link[/url][/b] if you're interested! :'D
@Princoxx

Hey there! <':
I'd be interested in drawing him!!
I have an art shop with a slot open, I do painted things like this:
XV5kIvb.png
6kVejKN.png

Heres the link if you're interested! :'D
6xCzb5m.png
@Sofystikitty

In that case, I'd love to commission you for a colored waist-up of his anthro design. I'm still waiting on another commission for a reference and I can pm you when I get it. Would you be okay taking gems for payment?

Edit: If you'd like to work on an anthro design without a reference, I'm totally fine with that too. It's basically the dragon but with more human body proportions and no wings.
@Sofystikitty

In that case, I'd love to commission you for a colored waist-up of his anthro design. I'm still waiting on another commission for a reference and I can pm you when I get it. Would you be okay taking gems for payment?

Edit: If you'd like to work on an anthro design without a reference, I'm totally fine with that too. It's basically the dragon but with more human body proportions and no wings.
@NoodleStuff

Your art is so lovely! Unfortunately I only had about 100USD set aside for this guy and I just reached my max so I won't be able to offer USD, sorry;;
@NoodleStuff

Your art is so lovely! Unfortunately I only had about 100USD set aside for this guy and I just reached my max so I won't be able to offer USD, sorry;;
@Princoxx Right now I don't have a waist up treasure/gem slot, but since you're still waiting for the reference to get done I see no problem with that (also I will probably have more free time by next week), I could also offer you a USD slot tho since I have a special sale going on right now and any USD purchase will give you a free bust sketch with it. They normally look like this: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/575809587676971013/613147607786717198/Sample.png[/img] But let me know what your final decision will be, I will be waiting for your order and thank you for the opportunity! c:
@Princoxx

Right now I don't have a waist up treasure/gem slot, but since you're still waiting for the reference to get done I see no problem with that (also I will probably have more free time by next week), I could also offer you a USD slot tho since I have a special sale going on right now and any USD purchase will give you a free bust sketch with it. They normally look like this:

Sample.png

But let me know what your final decision will be, I will be waiting for your order and thank you for the opportunity! c:
---
@Sofystikitty

Oh gosh, that's really tempting. Hhhh...I think I gotta stick with the gem option though. I've already gone beyond my initial usd budget, aha;; I'll let you know as soon as I get the reference. Please let me know how much the total would be in gems. Thanks!
@Sofystikitty

Oh gosh, that's really tempting. Hhhh...I think I gotta stick with the gem option though. I've already gone beyond my initial usd budget, aha;; I'll let you know as soon as I get the reference. Please let me know how much the total would be in gems. Thanks!
@Princoxx

No worries!! ;v;
@Princoxx

No worries!! ;v;
6xCzb5m.png
@Princoxx No problem! [emoji=guardian winking size=1] The price for a colored waist-up is 850g, you can send me a direct PM when you receive the reference. Thank you and have a great week! <3
@Princoxx

No problem!
The price for a colored waist-up is 850g, you can send me a direct PM when you receive the reference. Thank you and have a great week! <3
---
1 2 3 4