Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Flowers + Dragons // [PINGLIST]
1 2 3 4 5
Hello! I'm an illustrator who really loves dragons, and I love drawing them, too! I plan on opening up a proper, more permanent shop, but in the meantime, I'm looking to take a few small commissions. [b]I'm offering dragon busts, fully colored and shaded with a floral background in a concept painting style.[/b] Most apparel will be free, and I'll let you know if I need to add a complexity fee - usually 10-15% - for extremely complicated apparel or accents (animal companions, many visible pieces, etc.) I reserve the right to turn down a commission if I feel like it's beyond what I can do in this style, but I'm willing to give just about anything a try! Now, for some examples: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/612417311109808162/612418654201708574/image0.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/612417311109808162/612417625951043584/image0.png[/img] [b]Commissions in this style will cost 1500g/kt[/b], with a possible complexity fee, and I'm happy to accept mixed payment. I'm putting together a wishlist, too, if you'd like to do payment in items. I usually require payment upfront, but we can work something out if you're uncomfortable with that! I've taken commissions before, and I can dig up my old thread if you'd like evidence of my credibility. [i]Update 9/20/19: Gaoler permababies with Gnarlhorns and adult Gaolers have a base price of 1750g/kt, and adult Gaolers with Gnarlhorns have a base price of 2000g/kt. Their antlers and horns are extremely difficult to draw, and since I never want to deliver a subpar result, I take a lot of extra time to make sure the anatomy is correct.[/i] [b]My terms of service are as follows:[/b] [list][*]I have the right to turn down a commission. I will not draw NSFW or anything that violates the Flight Rising TOS, and I will generally refuse anything beyond mild gore and some scars. [*]You may not use my art for commercial purposes (i.e. selling stickers or prints), edit it except to resize, or create derivative works or have others do so (i.e. making an adoptables base by tracing or hiring someone to paint over my work). [*]I retain the copyright to my artwork, and you may not claim it as your own; credit me where you use the artwork and/or link back to this thread. [*]The examples mentioned are for example purposes only and are not meant to limit the scope of 'commercial use' or 'derivative works' to only those instances. [*]I don't do refunds once I've begun working, unless I'm for some reason unable to complete your commission within a reasonable time frame. In that case, you'll be given a full refund.[/list] [b]By commissioning me, you agree to my TOS.[/b] If you have any questions, though, don't be afraid to ask! I'll likely use the art I do here as examples in my proper shop and/or share it on my social media, but you'll be credited as the owner of your dragon (and thanked for commissioning me, of course!). [b]When ordering, please include the following information: 1. Dragon Image + ID# 2. Payment Method 3. Apparel To Include 4. Personality Notes 5. Other Notes[/b] Some apparel might not be visible in the bust; that section is so that if you've got some apparel you don't want in the composition, it doesn't get included (or counted when I determine the complexity). It helps me a lot if you include personality notes; it's how I come up with an expression you'll be happy with! Thank you for reading all this, and I hope you'll consider commissioning me. I look forward to drawing some lovely dragons! [b]Slots:[/b] [b]1.[/b] @/TheBlueOne (paid!) Status: Lining [s][b]2.[/b] OPEN[/s] [i]One slot only for now![/i] If you'd like pinged when slots reopen, let me know! [quote=Pinglist] Slots Open: @/rufusdrumknott, @/Andraya (when item wishlist is complete), @/capramoon, @/TheBlueOne, @/qunii, @/Saturnia
Hello!

I'm an illustrator who really loves dragons, and I love drawing them, too! I plan on opening up a proper, more permanent shop, but in the meantime, I'm looking to take a few small commissions.

I'm offering dragon busts, fully colored and shaded with a floral background in a concept painting style. Most apparel will be free, and I'll let you know if I need to add a complexity fee - usually 10-15% - for extremely complicated apparel or accents (animal companions, many visible pieces, etc.) I reserve the right to turn down a commission if I feel like it's beyond what I can do in this style, but I'm willing to give just about anything a try!

Now, for some examples:

image0.png
image0.png
Commissions in this style will cost 1500g/kt, with a possible complexity fee, and I'm happy to accept mixed payment. I'm putting together a wishlist, too, if you'd like to do payment in items. I usually require payment upfront, but we can work something out if you're uncomfortable with that! I've taken commissions before, and I can dig up my old thread if you'd like evidence of my credibility.

Update 9/20/19: Gaoler permababies with Gnarlhorns and adult Gaolers have a base price of 1750g/kt, and adult Gaolers with Gnarlhorns have a base price of 2000g/kt. Their antlers and horns are extremely difficult to draw, and since I never want to deliver a subpar result, I take a lot of extra time to make sure the anatomy is correct.

My terms of service are as follows:
  • I have the right to turn down a commission. I will not draw NSFW or anything that violates the Flight Rising TOS, and I will generally refuse anything beyond mild gore and some scars.
  • You may not use my art for commercial purposes (i.e. selling stickers or prints), edit it except to resize, or create derivative works or have others do so (i.e. making an adoptables base by tracing or hiring someone to paint over my work).
  • I retain the copyright to my artwork, and you may not claim it as your own; credit me where you use the artwork and/or link back to this thread.
  • The examples mentioned are for example purposes only and are not meant to limit the scope of 'commercial use' or 'derivative works' to only those instances.
  • I don't do refunds once I've begun working, unless I'm for some reason unable to complete your commission within a reasonable time frame. In that case, you'll be given a full refund.

By commissioning me, you agree to my TOS. If you have any questions, though, don't be afraid to ask! I'll likely use the art I do here as examples in my proper shop and/or share it on my social media, but you'll be credited as the owner of your dragon (and thanked for commissioning me, of course!).

When ordering, please include the following information:

1. Dragon Image + ID#
2. Payment Method
3. Apparel To Include
4. Personality Notes
5. Other Notes

Some apparel might not be visible in the bust; that section is so that if you've got some apparel you don't want in the composition, it doesn't get included (or counted when I determine the complexity). It helps me a lot if you include personality notes; it's how I come up with an expression you'll be happy with!

Thank you for reading all this, and I hope you'll consider commissioning me. I look forward to drawing some lovely dragons!

Slots:
1. @/TheBlueOne (paid!)
2. OPEN One slot only for now!

If you'd like pinged when slots reopen, let me know!
Pinglist wrote:
Slots Open: @/rufusdrumknott, @/Andraya (when item wishlist is complete), @/capramoon, @/TheBlueOne, @/qunii, @/Saturnia
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
Completed Commissions: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/612417311109808162/612784788633550851/image0.png[/img] [center]Thank you @/Disturbed for commissioning me! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/612417311109808162/618486879989268480/image0.png[/img] Thank you @/Asterodea for commissioning me! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/612417311109808162/627930571368038450/image0.png[/img] Thank you @/TheBlueOne for commissioning me! [/center]
Completed Commissions:

image0.png
Thank you @/Disturbed for commissioning me!

image0.png
Thank you @/Asterodea for commissioning me!

image0.png
Thank you @/TheBlueOne for commissioning me!
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
Completed Works 2:
Completed Works 2:
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
@liramyne I'm curious if you'd be at all interested in doing anything darker in color? I'm not certain how nice it would look but I have this boy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24077448] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/240775/24077448_350.png[/img] [/url] I love your style but not sure if it's your thing
@liramyne

I'm curious if you'd be at all interested in doing anything darker in color? I'm not certain how nice it would look but I have this boy

24077448_350.png

I love your style but not sure if it's your thing
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
@Disturbed

Oh, he's lovely! What an elegant boy; that accent is stunning.

I'm generally comfortable working in darker colors, and I'm more than willing to give a dark palette a try in this style. It might be a bit more time-consuming than my usual pieces, since I'd take the time to practice Gaoler anatomy + figure out good lighting that works with his darker colors, but I think I could do it well, and I'd give you a refund if I felt I couldn't make a piece that meets my standards. I'm glad you like my style, and I'd be happy to draw him if you'd like to commission me!
@Disturbed

Oh, he's lovely! What an elegant boy; that accent is stunning.

I'm generally comfortable working in darker colors, and I'm more than willing to give a dark palette a try in this style. It might be a bit more time-consuming than my usual pieces, since I'd take the time to practice Gaoler anatomy + figure out good lighting that works with his darker colors, but I think I could do it well, and I'd give you a refund if I felt I couldn't make a piece that meets my standards. I'm glad you like my style, and I'd be happy to draw him if you'd like to commission me!
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
@liramyne In that case I'd definitely love to commission you! 1. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24077448] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/240775/24077448_350.png[/img] [/url] 2. Payment Method = gems 3. Apparel To Include = He has his flower accent 4. Personality Notes - You can read his bio if you'd like 5. Other Notes - Thank you (:
@liramyne In that case I'd definitely love to commission you!

24077448_350.png

2. Payment Method = gems
3. Apparel To Include = He has his flower accent
4. Personality Notes - You can read his bio if you'd like
5. Other Notes - Thank you (:
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
@Disturbed

Thank you for commissioning me! I'm really excited to draw Violi; I love his lore, and the human form in his bio is beautiful.

I can get started whenever you send payment via one-way CR or PM! This piece should take me around two weeks at the longest, and I'll let you know if something comes up that complicates that timeline (like my recurring arm injury acting up). Chances are, though, that it'll be done sooner; I already have some ideas forming, and I'm looking forward to bringing them to life.

Thank you again!
@Disturbed

Thank you for commissioning me! I'm really excited to draw Violi; I love his lore, and the human form in his bio is beautiful.

I can get started whenever you send payment via one-way CR or PM! This piece should take me around two weeks at the longest, and I'll let you know if something comes up that complicates that timeline (like my recurring arm injury acting up). Chances are, though, that it'll be done sooner; I already have some ideas forming, and I'm looking forward to bringing them to life.

Thank you again!
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
@liramyne
OMG THOSE ARE BEAUTIFULLL!!!!!!!!
I only have like 500g left at the moment 0.0
Would you be willing to do an art trade or take art as part of the payment maybe?
@liramyne
OMG THOSE ARE BEAUTIFULLL!!!!!!!!
I only have like 500g left at the moment 0.0
Would you be willing to do an art trade or take art as part of the payment maybe?
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@Andraya Thank you so much, aww! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] At the moment, I'm only looking for currency or items from my wishlist. If you like, I can finish up that list and share it with you - do you want me to do that? I appreciate your offer and interest either way! Good luck with your shop; I checked it and your examples out and you have some cute art. ^-^
@Andraya

Thank you so much, aww!

At the moment, I'm only looking for currency or items from my wishlist. If you like, I can finish up that list and share it with you - do you want me to do that? I appreciate your offer and interest either way! Good luck with your shop; I checked it and your examples out and you have some cute art. ^-^
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
@liramyne
thanks ^w^
I have been hoarding lots of apparel and stuff lately so yup plz show me this wishlist! I probs have at least something from it :3
@liramyne
thanks ^w^
I have been hoarding lots of apparel and stuff lately so yup plz show me this wishlist! I probs have at least something from it :3
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

1 2 3 4 5