Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | *Cowboy's Cartomancy* READINGS OPEN
[center] Welcome to Cowboy's Cartomancy Readings! I'm looking to get some practice doing divination with my playing cards, so I'm making this thread! These are pretty much exactly like tarot card readings, the only difference is the type of cards. I'll be using a standard playing card deck for these. I'm definitely no expert in cartomancy, but I'll do my best! Remember that these cards do NOT tell the future, but they give us insight on our life, situations, and possible futures. Nothing is set in stone. [b]Prices[/b] At this time, I'm only doing 1 card readings! 1 card spread: 15,000 treasure or 15 gems [s]3 card spread: 30,000 treasure or 30 gems[/s] [b]Question options and rules[/b] Rules: these cards are not meant for yes or no questions, but more specific detailed questions. please make sure these questions focus on YOU and YOUR life. i don't really feel comfortable doing readings on how other people feel about you or what's going on in other people's lives. i may ask that you ask a different question if i feel like i won't be able to or if i'm uncomfortable answering your question, it just depends. it may take me a few days at the least to give you an answer. some days i don't have a lot of energy and i can't focus very easily, so in order to give you the most accurate answer sometimes i have to rest or take breaks. please have patience, i will eventually get your reading done! if you have any questions about what i do, please feel free to pm me! :) Options: for 1 card readings, i can give an answer for about any question you have. you could ask how the next day/week will go for you, how you can improve yourself or something in your life, advice on a topic, or just a general life reading. [s]for 3 card readings, i have pre-selected spreads that i will do for you. as of now i can either do past/present/future or strengths/weaknesses/advice, but i'll add more in the future! or if you're looking for something different, feel free to either look up 3 card spreads and send it to me, or create your own.[/s] [b]Forms[/b] [quote=One card spreads] @cowboyskittles Username: Question: (be as specific with it as you can!) Anything you want to add: (any context, information, etc. this is completely optional! extra information may make the reading more accurate) Payment type: [/quote] [b]Slots[/b] - - - - - [/center]

Welcome to Cowboy's Cartomancy Readings! I'm looking to get some practice doing divination with my playing cards, so I'm making this thread!

These are pretty much exactly like tarot card readings, the only difference is the type of cards. I'll be using a standard playing card deck for these. I'm definitely no expert in cartomancy, but I'll do my best!

Remember that these cards do NOT tell the future, but they give us insight on our life, situations, and possible futures. Nothing is set in stone.

Prices

At this time, I'm only doing 1 card readings!

1 card spread: 15,000 treasure or 15 gems

3 card spread: 30,000 treasure or 30 gems

Question options and rules

Rules:

these cards are not meant for yes or no questions, but more specific detailed questions.

please make sure these questions focus on YOU and YOUR life. i don't really feel comfortable doing readings on how other people feel about you or what's going on in other people's lives.

i may ask that you ask a different question if i feel like i won't be able to or if i'm uncomfortable answering your question, it just depends.

it may take me a few days at the least to give you an answer. some days i don't have a lot of energy and i can't focus very easily, so in order to give you the most accurate answer sometimes i have to rest or take breaks. please have patience, i will eventually get your reading done!

if you have any questions about what i do, please feel free to pm me! :)

Options:

for 1 card readings, i can give an answer for about any question you have. you could ask how the next day/week will go for you, how you can improve yourself or something in your life, advice on a topic, or just a general life reading.

for 3 card readings, i have pre-selected spreads that i will do for you. as of now i can either do past/present/future or strengths/weaknesses/advice, but i'll add more in the future! or if you're looking for something different, feel free to either look up 3 card spreads and send it to me, or create your own.

Forms
One card spreads wrote:
@cowboyskittles

Username:
Question: (be as specific with it as you can!)
Anything you want to add: (any context, information, etc. this is completely optional! extra information may make the reading more accurate)
Payment type:

Slots

-
-
-
-
-

hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
bump
bump
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump