Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed • Lively Coral Art/Lore Shop
1 2 3
[center][b][size=6]WELCOME![/size][/b] [center]Are you looking for something detailed? Cute? In between the two? You've come to the right place for it.[/center] [center][b]What I Will Do:[/b][/center] [i]ART; Violence, death, gore, etc. Other nsfw (you should know what I'm referring to) I will not do. If it has violence or death or gore, the art will not be shown on this thread or on this site. Will have to do out-of-site. If it's mild than I'm sure it's fine by the guidelines. To be safe, don't commission excessive gore from me.[/i] [i]LORE/GENERAL WRITING; Anything. Literally anything. Doesn't even have to be for flight rising. Anything. (If it isn't lore, it won't be posted on this site.)[/i] [center][size=4][b]ART STYLE 1[/b][/size][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/UFJLcPW.png[/img] [center][size=2][b]Close to the actual dragons' style. Shows a complex colored fae, simple shaded mirror, and simple guardian. All headshots.[/b][/size][/center] [center][b]Prices[/b][/center] [center][u]Conversion Rate - 1,000 treasure is equal to 1 gem. If amount of treasure is not even, round up to the next thousand.[/u][/center] [b]Only Outline (Includes Apparel, Genes, etc):[/b] [i]HEADSHOT; simple is 5kt, complex is 10kt-15kt depending on complexity.[/i] [i]FULLBODY; simple is 15kt, complex is 25kt-35kt depending on complexity.[/i] [i]FAMILIARS; simple headshot is 3,750t, simple fullbody is 11,250t. Complex headshot is 7,500t, complex fullbody is 18,750t[/i] [b]Note - The odd pricing is because familiars have a 25% discount! Also note that all complex familiars have the same price.[/b] [b]Outline + Shading And/OR Coloring (Simple):[/b] [i]HEADSHOT; simple with shading OR coloring is 8kt, simple with shaded coloring is 12kt.[/i] [i]FULLBODY; simple with shading OR coloring is 20kt, simple with shaded coloring is 25kt.[/i] [i]FAMILIARS; simple headshot with shading OR coloring is 6kt, simple headshot with shaded coloring is 9kt. Simple fullbody with shading OR coloring is 15kt, simple fullbody with shaded coloring is 18,750t.[/i] [b]Outline + Shading And/OR Coloring (Complex):[/b] [i]HEADSHOT; complex with shading OR coloring is 5$, complex with shaded coloring is 8$.[/i] [i]FULLBODY; complex with shading OR coloring is 12$, complex with shaded coloring is 20$.[/i] [i]FAMILIARS; complex headshot with shading OR coloring is 3.75$, complex headshot with shaded coloring is 6$. Complex fullbody with shading OR coloring is 9$, complex fullbody with shaded coloring is 15$.[/i] [b]Note - Yes, this is real money. You must have a paypal to order from these options.[/b] [b]Background:[/b] [i]SIMPLE; 5 gems or 2$.[/i] [i]COMPLEX; 10 gems or 6$.[/i] [b]Note - will not color, will not shade. If you really want it colored or shaded, we can work out a price, but it will be high because I really do not want to do that unless properly compensated. Also, you cannot pay me treasure for background.[/b] [center][size=4][b]ART STYLE 2[/b][/size][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/iovM6tV.jpg[/img] [center][size=2][b]A more detailed, mildly different version of the dragon species. Shows a complex colored fae, simple shaded mirror, and simple guardian. All headshots.[/b][/size][/center] [center][b]Prices[/b][/center] [center][u]Conversion Rate - 1,000 treasure is equal to 1 gem. If amount of treasure is not even, round up to the next thousand.[/u][/center] [b]Only Outline (Includes Apparel, Genes, etc):[/b] [i]HEADSHOT; simple is 6kt, complex is 12kt-18kt depending on complexity.[/i] [i]FULLBODY; simple is 18kt, complex is 30kt-42kt depending on complexity.[/i] [i]FAMILIARS; simple headshot is 4,500t, simple fullbody is 13,500t. Complex headshot is 9kt, complex fullbody is 22,500t[/i] [b]Note - The odd pricing is because familiars have a 25% discount! Also note that all complex familiars have the same price.[/b] [b]Outline + Shading And/OR Coloring (Simple):[/b] [i]HEADSHOT; simple with shading OR coloring is 10kt, simple with shaded coloring is 15kt.[/i] [i]FULLBODY; simple with shading OR coloring is 24kt, simple with shaded coloring is 30kt.[/i] [i]FAMILIARS; simple headshot with shading OR coloring is 7,500t, simple headshot with shaded coloring is 11,250t. Simple fullbody with shading OR coloring is 18kt, simple fullbody with shaded coloring is 22,500t.[/i] [b]Outline + Shading And/OR Coloring (Complex):[/b] [i]HEADSHOT; complex with shading OR coloring is 6$, complex with shaded coloring is 9.60$.[/i] [i]FULLBODY; complex with shading OR coloring is 14.40$, complex with shaded coloring is 24$.[/i] [i]FAMILIARS; complex headshot with shading OR coloring is 4.50$, complex headshot with shaded coloring is 7.20$. Complex fullbody with shading OR coloring is 10.80$, complex fullbody with shaded coloring is 18$.[/i] [b]Note - Yes, this is real money. You must have a paypal to order from these options.[/b] [b]Background:[/b] [i]SIMPLE; 6 gems or 2.40$.[/i] [i]COMPLEX; 12 gems or 7.20$.[/i] [b]Note - will not color, will not shade. If you really want it colored or shaded, we can work out a price, but it will be high because I really do not want to do that unless properly compensated. Also, you cannot pay me treasure for background.[/b] [center][size=4][b]ART STYLE 3[/b][/size][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/QxDRY7v.jpg[/img] [center][size=2][b]A cute, cartoony take on the dragon species. Boopable snoots and eye dots aplenty. Shows a complex colored fae, simple shaded mirror, and simple guardian. All headshots.[/b][/size][/center] [center][b]Prices[/b][/center] [center][u]Conversion Rate - 1,000 treasure is equal to 1 gem. If amount of treasure is not even, round up to the next thousand.[/u][/center] [b]Only Outline (Includes Apparel, Genes, etc):[/b] [i]HEADSHOT; simple is 5kt, complex is 10kt-15kt depending on complexity.[/i] [i]FULLBODY; simple is 15kt, complex is 25kt-35kt depending on complexity.[/i] [i]FAMILIARS; simple headshot is 3,750t, simple fullbody is 11,250t. Complex headshot is 7,500t, complex fullbody is 18,750t[/i] [b]Note - The odd pricing is because familiars have a 25% discount! Also note that all complex familiars have the same price.[/b] [b]Outline + Shading And/OR Coloring (Simple):[/b] [i]HEADSHOT; simple with shading OR coloring is 8kt, simple with shaded coloring is 12kt.[/i] [i]FULLBODY; simple with shading OR coloring is 20kt, simple with shaded coloring is 25kt.[/i] [i]FAMILIARS; simple headshot with shading OR coloring is 6kt, simple headshot with shaded coloring is 9kt. Simple fullbody with shading OR coloring is 15kt, simple fullbody with shaded coloring is 18,750t.[/i] [b]Outline + Shading And/OR Coloring (Complex):[/b] [i]HEADSHOT; complex with shading OR coloring is 5$, complex with shaded coloring is 8$.[/i] [i]FULLBODY; complex with shading OR coloring is 12$, complex with shaded coloring is 20$.[/i] [i]FAMILIARS; complex headshot with shading OR coloring is 3.75$, complex headshot with shaded coloring is 6$. Complex fullbody with shading OR coloring is 9$, complex fullbody with shaded coloring is 15$.[/i] [b]Note - Yes, this is real money. You must have a paypal to order from these options.[/b] [b]Background:[/b] [i]SIMPLE; 5 gems or 2$.[/i] [i]COMPLEX; 10 gems or 6$.[/i] [b]Note - will not color, will not shade. If you really want it colored or shaded, we can work out a price, but it will be high because I really do not want to do that unless properly compensated. Also, you cannot pay me treasure for background.[/b] [center][size=4][b]WRITING COMMISSIONS (LORE, ONE-SHOTS, ETC) [/b][/size][/center] [i]Here's my writing style. It's the first chapter of one of my works.[/i] [url]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZtGYPeRgKUDy2FnOkzhCuARVZ8hulFKe2wGY6H7Cwr0/edit?usp=sharing[/url] [center][b]Prices[/b][/center] [center][u]Conversion Rate - 1,000 treasure is equal to 1 gem. If amount of treasure is not even, round up to the next thousand.[/u][/center] [b]Anything:[/b] [i]500 WORDS; 10kt or 2$[/i] [i]1,000 WORDS; 20kt or 5$[/i] [i]1,500 WORDS; 30kt or 8$[/i] [i]2,000 WORDS; 40kt or 10$[/i] [i]4,000 WORDS; 20$[/i] [b]Note - Yes, this is real money. You must have a paypal to order from these options.[/b] [center][size=4][b]SLOTS + PINGLIST[/b][/size][/center] [i]Go into this google doc to either 1) Fill a slot and enter your order 2) Request that you be pinged if prices change 3) Ask a question, there's a section for that.[/i] [b]YOU CAN EDIT![/b] [url]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cECHDBZXfGRy7Kb3oYhHbhNkcZ9fgpsQJ4i-IAVetI4/edit?usp=sharing[/url] [b]IF YOU ORDER OR ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE BUMP AS WELL!!![/b]
WELCOME!
Are you looking for something detailed? Cute? In between the two? You've come to the right place for it.
What I Will Do:
ART; Violence, death, gore, etc. Other nsfw (you should know what I'm referring to) I will not do. If it has violence or death or gore, the art will not be shown on this thread or on this site. Will have to do out-of-site. If it's mild than I'm sure it's fine by the guidelines. To be safe, don't commission excessive gore from me.
LORE/GENERAL WRITING; Anything. Literally anything. Doesn't even have to be for flight rising. Anything. (If it isn't lore, it won't be posted on this site.)
ART STYLE 1

UFJLcPW.png
Close to the actual dragons' style. Shows a complex colored fae, simple shaded mirror, and simple guardian. All headshots.
Prices
Conversion Rate - 1,000 treasure is equal to 1 gem. If amount of treasure is not even, round up to the next thousand.

Only Outline (Includes Apparel, Genes, etc):
HEADSHOT; simple is 5kt, complex is 10kt-15kt depending on complexity.
FULLBODY; simple is 15kt, complex is 25kt-35kt depending on complexity.
FAMILIARS; simple headshot is 3,750t, simple fullbody is 11,250t. Complex headshot is 7,500t, complex fullbody is 18,750t Note - The odd pricing is because familiars have a 25% discount! Also note that all complex familiars have the same price.

Outline + Shading And/OR Coloring (Simple):
HEADSHOT; simple with shading OR coloring is 8kt, simple with shaded coloring is 12kt.
FULLBODY; simple with shading OR coloring is 20kt, simple with shaded coloring is 25kt.
FAMILIARS; simple headshot with shading OR coloring is 6kt, simple headshot with shaded coloring is 9kt. Simple fullbody with shading OR coloring is 15kt, simple fullbody with shaded coloring is 18,750t.

Outline + Shading And/OR Coloring (Complex):
HEADSHOT; complex with shading OR coloring is 5$, complex with shaded coloring is 8$.
FULLBODY; complex with shading OR coloring is 12$, complex with shaded coloring is 20$.
FAMILIARS; complex headshot with shading OR coloring is 3.75$, complex headshot with shaded coloring is 6$. Complex fullbody with shading OR coloring is 9$, complex fullbody with shaded coloring is 15$. Note - Yes, this is real money. You must have a paypal to order from these options.

Background:
SIMPLE; 5 gems or 2$.
COMPLEX; 10 gems or 6$.
Note - will not color, will not shade. If you really want it colored or shaded, we can work out a price, but it will be high because I really do not want to do that unless properly compensated. Also, you cannot pay me treasure for background.
ART STYLE 2

iovM6tV.jpg
A more detailed, mildly different version of the dragon species. Shows a complex colored fae, simple shaded mirror, and simple guardian. All headshots.
Prices
Conversion Rate - 1,000 treasure is equal to 1 gem. If amount of treasure is not even, round up to the next thousand.

HEADSHOT; simple is 6kt, complex is 12kt-18kt depending on complexity.
FULLBODY; simple is 18kt, complex is 30kt-42kt depending on complexity.
FAMILIARS; simple headshot is 4,500t, simple fullbody is 13,500t. Complex headshot is 9kt, complex fullbody is 22,500t Note - The odd pricing is because familiars have a 25% discount! Also note that all complex familiars have the same price.

HEADSHOT; simple with shading OR coloring is 10kt, simple with shaded coloring is 15kt.
FULLBODY; simple with shading OR coloring is 24kt, simple with shaded coloring is 30kt.
FAMILIARS; simple headshot with shading OR coloring is 7,500t, simple headshot with shaded coloring is 11,250t. Simple fullbody with shading OR coloring is 18kt, simple fullbody with shaded coloring is 22,500t.

HEADSHOT; complex with shading OR coloring is 6$, complex with shaded coloring is 9.60$.
FULLBODY; complex with shading OR coloring is 14.40$, complex with shaded coloring is 24$.
FAMILIARS; complex headshot with shading OR coloring is 4.50$, complex headshot with shaded coloring is 7.20$. Complex fullbody with shading OR coloring is 10.80$, complex fullbody with shaded coloring is 18$. Note - Yes, this is real money. You must have a paypal to order from these options.

Background:
SIMPLE; 6 gems or 2.40$.
COMPLEX; 12 gems or 7.20$.
Note - will not color, will not shade. If you really want it colored or shaded, we can work out a price, but it will be high because I really do not want to do that unless properly compensated. Also, you cannot pay me treasure for background.
ART STYLE 3

QxDRY7v.jpg
A cute, cartoony take on the dragon species. Boopable snoots and eye dots aplenty. Shows a complex colored fae, simple shaded mirror, and simple guardian. All headshots.
Prices

HEADSHOT; simple is 5kt, complex is 10kt-15kt depending on complexity.
FULLBODY; simple is 15kt, complex is 25kt-35kt depending on complexity.
FAMILIARS; simple headshot is 3,750t, simple fullbody is 11,250t. Complex headshot is 7,500t, complex fullbody is 18,750t Note - The odd pricing is because familiars have a 25% discount! Also note that all complex familiars have the same price.

HEADSHOT; simple with shading OR coloring is 8kt, simple with shaded coloring is 12kt.
FULLBODY; simple with shading OR coloring is 20kt, simple with shaded coloring is 25kt.
FAMILIARS; simple headshot with shading OR coloring is 6kt, simple headshot with shaded coloring is 9kt. Simple fullbody with shading OR coloring is 15kt, simple fullbody with shaded coloring is 18,750t.

HEADSHOT; complex with shading OR coloring is 5$, complex with shaded coloring is 8$.
FULLBODY; complex with shading OR coloring is 12$, complex with shaded coloring is 20$.
FAMILIARS; complex headshot with shading OR coloring is 3.75$, complex headshot with shaded coloring is 6$. Complex fullbody with shading OR coloring is 9$, complex fullbody with shaded coloring is 15$. Note - Yes, this is real money. You must have a paypal to order from these options.

Background:
SIMPLE; 5 gems or 2$.
COMPLEX; 10 gems or 6$.
WRITING COMMISSIONS (LORE, ONE-SHOTS, ETC)

Here's my writing style. It's the first chapter of one of my works. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZtGYPeRgKUDy2FnOkzhCuARVZ8hulFKe2wGY6H7Cwr0/edit?usp=sharing
Prices

Anything:
500 WORDS; 10kt or 2$
1,000 WORDS; 20kt or 5$
1,500 WORDS; 30kt or 8$
2,000 WORDS; 40kt or 10$
4,000 WORDS; 20$
Note - Yes, this is real money. You must have a paypal to order from these options.
SLOTS + PINGLIST

Go into this google doc to either 1) Fill a slot and enter your order 2) Request that you be pinged if prices change 3) Ask a question, there's a section for that.

YOU CAN EDIT!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cECHDBZXfGRy7Kb3oYhHbhNkcZ9fgpsQJ4i-IAVetI4/edit?usp=sharing

IF YOU ORDER OR ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE BUMP AS WELL!!!
I'm an artist, writer, and a lover of dragons (obviously). I also do pendulum readings, send me a message if you'd like one. I'm a novice witch looking to build a shrine, so if any irl witches have advice, send me a message!
bump
bump
I'm an artist, writer, and a lover of dragons (obviously). I also do pendulum readings, send me a message if you'd like one. I'm a novice witch looking to build a shrine, so if any irl witches have advice, send me a message!
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
free bump^
free bump^
k1nm2oI.png
^
^
k1nm2oI.png
bump
bump
1 2 3