Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shrill's Art | Anthro & Chibi (T/G/USD)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@SoulLugia11
You as well qualify for the two free art commissions, since I couldn't complete your order last time. You shall have a reserved spot as well. ^^ I may still have the artwork lying around in my computer folder but, if you would like to change your order, feel free to dm and we'll arrange something!
@SoulLugia11
You as well qualify for the two free art commissions, since I couldn't complete your order last time. You shall have a reserved spot as well. ^^ I may still have the artwork lying around in my computer folder but, if you would like to change your order, feel free to dm and we'll arrange something!
tZhMLLB.pngtpdcnmn.png8BtSvrY.png
Wow, thank you so much! I hope you're doing well <3 In fact, I would still love to keep my order from last time, though could I add one of those free art commissions to it? I have a lot more kiddos now lol XD I'll go ahead and send you a PM ^^
Wow, thank you so much! I hope you're doing well <3 In fact, I would still love to keep my order from last time, though could I add one of those free art commissions to it? I have a lot more kiddos now lol XD I'll go ahead and send you a PM ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
@SoulLugia11
Of course~! ^^
@SoulLugia11
Of course~! ^^
Hi! I'd love a colored bust/profile sketch of this boy!
Vei

His gjinka art is in his profile c: I'd love to especially include his antlers!
Hi! I'd love a colored bust/profile sketch of this boy!
Vei

His gjinka art is in his profile c: I'd love to especially include his antlers!
@Logistic Okay~! Written down! Thank you so much~ I'll be done with that sketch by Wednesday
@Logistic Okay~! Written down! Thank you so much~ I'll be done with that sketch by Wednesday
@logistic Your art order is complete! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/ff5bc74b50081de132ca176e13c1ad3b/tumblr_pto3crysJr1sndd37o1_400.png[/img] [code][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/ff5bc74b50081de132ca176e13c1ad3b/tumblr_pto3crysJr1sndd37o1_400.png[/img][/code] If you would like to change or add other things, please let me know via private message
@logistic
Your art order is complete!
tumblr_pto3crysJr1sndd37o1_400.png
Code:
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/ff5bc74b50081de132ca176e13c1ad3b/tumblr_pto3crysJr1sndd37o1_400.png[/img]

If you would like to change or add other things, please let me know via private message
@shrillingsilence
Oh he's so cute!!!
@shrillingsilence
Oh he's so cute!!!
@shrillingsilence

Would I also be able to get a chibi of the same character? ouo they're so cute
@shrillingsilence

Would I also be able to get a chibi of the same character? ouo they're so cute
@logistic
Sure thing~!
@logistic
Sure thing~!
@shrillingsilence

Your chibi post has two different prices on it ^^; I'm not sure if it's 15g or 20g. I'd like it colored, though!
@shrillingsilence

Your chibi post has two different prices on it ^^; I'm not sure if it's 15g or 20g. I'd like it colored, though!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11