Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cyan's Art Shop (moved)
[center][b]moved to here![/b] [/center] Hi!! Apologies this isn't the most formal art shop, I will work on the presentation of this and plan on adding more types of commissions! If you'd like me to add you to a pinglist for anything feel free to let me know~ Some overall information: [LIST] [*] I'm currently only doing one piece per slot. The character doesn't have to be a dragon! Number of slots will fluctuate depending on the workload I'm willing to take at a time! [*] You must send the payment after I confirm your form, before I start drawing. I accept FR currency through either Crossroads or PM! Whichever you prefer [*] I'm generally okay with my art being used off-site, but please ask me first!! I'd like to be aware of where my art is and there's certain things I'm not okay with ;v; and always give full credit when using it! I'm okay with them being uploaded into a image storage/vault like toyhou.se, but I'm not okay with the art being reposted to your own gallery. [*] Please keep the watermark intact! [*] I also always provide transparent background, bio-size and full-size version(s) of the art! Feel free to request any simple edits like this you'd like me to include too! [/LIST] Slots: 1.) OPEN [center] [b]Portrait: 1kg[/b] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/a0786e14a58339900ff375a1e03ee721/tumblr_pswyxvLBpm1y8n40xo2_640.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/fef9be5fdf50f2107633bc2b1f3000ef/tumblr_pt5ob6ZlvV1y8n40xo3_640.png[/img] [/center] [quote] [center][b]Form:[/b] [b]Character Reference/Dragon Link:[/b] [b]If a dragon, include apparel?[/b] (If there's an apparel item i deem too complicated I may deny to draw said item, but I'll let you know before confirming the form!) [b]Expression:[/b] (optional, but preferred if you want them to look in-character) [b]Background Color(s):[/b] (Backgrounds are always simple) [b]Would you like a Sketch preview?[/b] (Before I start the lineart of the piece I can send you a preview of what it looks like so any major changes youd like can easily be worked in! When I send the WIP I will stop progress until you respond. Please don't stress about keeping me waiting tho, I'm a patient person and I understand things get in the way!) [b]Extra Notes/Details:[/b] [/center] [/quote] [center][b]Dragon's With Art[/b] I'll sometimes sell dragons I've made art for, they will be on the AH to buy automatically! Once bought I will PM the owner with a full-size version of the art. You can preview their art in the description! Feel free to inquire about haggling~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49899488] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/498995/49899488_350.png[/img] [/url]
moved to here!

Hi!! Apologies this isn't the most formal art shop, I will work on the presentation of this and plan on adding more types of commissions! If you'd like me to add you to a pinglist for anything feel free to let me know~

Some overall information:
  • I'm currently only doing one piece per slot. The character doesn't have to be a dragon! Number of slots will fluctuate depending on the workload I'm willing to take at a time!
  • You must send the payment after I confirm your form, before I start drawing. I accept FR currency through either Crossroads or PM! Whichever you prefer
  • I'm generally okay with my art being used off-site, but please ask me first!! I'd like to be aware of where my art is and there's certain things I'm not okay with ;v; and always give full credit when using it! I'm okay with them being uploaded into a image storage/vault like toyhou.se, but I'm not okay with the art being reposted to your own gallery.
  • Please keep the watermark intact!
  • I also always provide transparent background, bio-size and full-size version(s) of the art! Feel free to request any simple edits like this you'd like me to include too!

Slots:
1.) OPEN
Portrait: 1kg

tumblr_pswyxvLBpm1y8n40xo2_640.png
tumblr_pt5ob6ZlvV1y8n40xo3_640.png
Quote:
Form:
Character Reference/Dragon Link:
If a dragon, include apparel?
(If there's an apparel item i deem too complicated I may deny to draw said item, but I'll let you know before confirming the form!)
Expression:
(optional, but preferred if you want them to look in-character)
Background Color(s):
(Backgrounds are always simple)
Would you like a Sketch preview?
(Before I start the lineart of the piece I can send you a preview of what it looks like so any major changes youd like can easily be worked in! When I send the WIP I will stop progress until you respond. Please don't stress about keeping me waiting tho, I'm a patient person and I understand things get in the way!)
Extra Notes/Details:
Dragon's With Art
I'll sometimes sell dragons I've made art for, they will be on the AH to buy automatically! Once bought I will PM the owner with a full-size version of the art. You can preview their art in the description! Feel free to inquire about haggling~

49899488_350.png
bump!
bump!