Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Wind Foddart!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 40 41
@Ekksu Here I go again, ordering another adorable Borb! Oh well, I has fodder I need to get rid of... :3 [b]Username & ID:[/b] qerrat (#461721) [b]Order / Base:[/b] Borb! [b]Link to Dragon/Character:[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=17&breed=8&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=21&winggene=20&wings=114&auth=954c8f81823c460d2532ae4766cf26ad1587dcca&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Levels:[/b] I'll be sending in 6s and 7s... [b]Other Information:[/b] So, I know he has Filigree as his tert. and that isn't listed yet... so does that mean instead of 32 levels it's 39? Heh, sorry for the questions... :P :3
@Ekksu Here I go again, ordering another adorable Borb! Oh well, I has fodder I need to get rid of... :3

Username & ID: qerrat (#461721)
Order / Base: Borb!
Link to Dragon/Character:
dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=17&breed=8&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=21&winggene=20&wings=114&auth=954c8f81823c460d2532ae4766cf26ad1587dcca&dummyext=prev.png
Levels: I'll be sending in 6s and 7s...
Other Information: So, I know he has Filigree as his tert. and that isn't listed yet... so does that mean instead of 32 levels it's 39? Heh, sorry for the questions... :P :3
tttttttt
tttttt 9zsjRTm.png ttt
ttt B E L I E F ttt
======================================
ODP Hatchery Following the Wind
ttt lwHsGwD.gif
@snugglebug They have been exalted!
@Lola96 money sent to you via Crossroads!
@snugglebug They have been exalted!
@Lola96 money sent to you via Crossroads!
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
[b][/b]@Ekksu [b]Username & ID:[/b] Phantomspirit12 #326540 [b]Order / Base:[/b] Borb [b]Link to Dragon/Character:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=326540&tab=dragon&did=47736375][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=90&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=116&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=161&auth=adf77ce7d014cc1d3810080cfee6a33831b3a675&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]Levels:[/b] I'll be sending five level 8 dragons (40lvls in total) one at a time as I only have one slot. [b]Other Information:[/b] Could you make the eyes white, the beak and feet black, and add a mask similar to [url=https://i.pinimg.com/236x/da/84/8a/da848ae5336925b31d290c5cf8f28728--boy-costumes-children-costumes.jpg][u]this[/u][/url] one around the eyes? (Red one for the color) Thank you so much for the help by the way!!!
@Ekksu
Username & ID: Phantomspirit12 #326540
Order / Base: Borb
Link to Dragon/Character: dragon?age=1&body=90&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=116&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=161&auth=adf77ce7d014cc1d3810080cfee6a33831b3a675&dummyext=prev.png
Levels: I'll be sending five level 8 dragons (40lvls in total) one at a time as I only have one slot.
Other Information: Could you make the eyes white, the beak and feet black, and add a mask similar to this one around the eyes? (Red one for the color)

Thank you so much for the help by the way!!!
@Welgan

it's no problem, sending them now :)
@Welgan

it's no problem, sending them now :)
7SOxEj9.gif
@Ekksu OK! :D Also, you have a CR waiting from the previous order? And I'm sending the other two! :)
@Ekksu OK! :D Also, you have a CR waiting from the previous order? And I'm sending the other two! :)
tttttttt
tttttt 9zsjRTm.png ttt
ttt B E L I E F ttt
ODP Hatchery Following the Wind
ttt lwHsGwD.gif
@qerrat I wanted to answer on here as well but yes. I don't mind the amount of words. Just let yourself be free with the word count and just get it between the 500-1000 mark ^^ Can't wait!

@Welgan I know this one will be something that will take longer, so I don't mind that wait. ^^ I'm just hyped for what you can do, and will probably slowly send you a few soon so be on the look out for a CR or two.
@qerrat I wanted to answer on here as well but yes. I don't mind the amount of words. Just let yourself be free with the word count and just get it between the 500-1000 mark ^^ Can't wait!

@Welgan I know this one will be something that will take longer, so I don't mind that wait. ^^ I'm just hyped for what you can do, and will probably slowly send you a few soon so be on the look out for a CR or two.
@Ekksu D: I shall send you a CR soon then for them. I was wondering if It was too late or not but glad it's good to go.
@Ekksu D: I shall send you a CR soon then for them. I was wondering if It was too late or not but glad it's good to go.
@Phantomspirit12

I'll send the levels when i can. I know when we talked in discord when i was helping you with the whole foddart thing you said you would need levels to be sent to an acceptor, but there are no acceptors listed on the spreadsheet, so i have no idea where i would send levels for you.
@Phantomspirit12

I'll send the levels when i can. I know when we talked in discord when i was helping you with the whole foddart thing you said you would need levels to be sent to an acceptor, but there are no acceptors listed on the spreadsheet, so i have no idea where i would send levels for you.
BdIdhkG.pngvLlunD7.pngcMnOAu4.pngqt8KgsT.pngYGE6ffO.png
@Zakiax That's alright, maybe we can find someone on the discord. Either that or you could send em to me one at a time when I'm ready. Ive just had one slot open up

Also, I've just finished the lineart if you would like a preview of your drawing
@Zakiax That's alright, maybe we can find someone on the discord. Either that or you could send em to me one at a time when I'm ready. Ive just had one slot open up

Also, I've just finished the lineart if you would like a preview of your drawing
@Ekksu take your time no rush on the art. i don't mind waiting on it. Just when ever you get a chance to accept my cr that would be great, or a few of them. I'm down to 4 spots left again and got bout 35ish more dragons to level or more.
@Ekksu take your time no rush on the art. i don't mind waiting on it. Just when ever you get a chance to accept my cr that would be great, or a few of them. I'm down to 4 spots left again and got bout 35ish more dragons to level or more.
BdIdhkG.pngvLlunD7.pngcMnOAu4.pngqt8KgsT.pngYGE6ffO.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 40 41