Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | perm closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@hyperion1312 very sorry, but I only make art for dragons or gijinka dragons--I don't do oc's ;; but, if you'd like to commission a dragon / gijinka dragon, feel free to. ^^
@hyperion1312 very sorry, but I only make art for dragons or gijinka dragons--I don't do oc's ;; but, if you'd like to commission a dragon / gijinka dragon, feel free to. ^^
@Naimarra
oh, okay ^^ that is perfectly fine. Unfortunately I don't get art of my dragons tbh but thank you anyways!!
@Naimarra
oh, okay ^^ that is perfectly fine. Unfortunately I don't get art of my dragons tbh but thank you anyways!!
+3 FR TIME
13101953_feqVDakXJq5BQaE.gifrt9IgRx.gif13101953_feqVDakXJq5BQaE.gif
bump!
bump!
@Naimarra dragon reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53577119] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/535772/53577119_350.png[/img] [/url] type: full body dragon payment type: treasure style: Color apparel/skins wanted: include the accent please basic personality traits: she has a short bio if you need inspiration extra info: Don't be afraid to make her nice and fluffy lol general colorscheme wanted for background: mostly transparent background please or could be earthy colors :)
@Naimarra
dragon reference:

53577119_350.png

type:
full body dragon

payment type:
treasure

style:
Color

apparel/skins wanted:
include the accent please

basic personality traits:
she has a short bio if you need inspiration

extra info:
Don't be afraid to make her nice and fluffy lol

general colorscheme wanted for background:
mostly transparent background please or could be earthy colors :)
lh5eiml.png
[font=calibri][b]dragon reference[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48481241] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/484813/48481241_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]type (gijinka headshot, dragon headshot, fullbody dragon, chibi gijinka)[/b] Fullbody dragon, please! [b]payment type (gems or treasure)[/b] Treasure! [b]style (sketch or colored)[/b] Colored! [b]apparel/skins wanted (i.e no apparel, current apparel, apparel you don't have)[/b] All apparel, excluding the halos and flowerfalls please! and her skin! if this is too much apparel please let me know and ill switch her out with another dragon! [b]basic personality traits (optional)[/b] Confused & gloomy but she'll love ya in an instant [b]extra info/important notes about the drawing/dragon[/b] Uhh nothing that's really important ig?? if you want, feel free to read her bio if you want a better feel for her but thats completely optional lol [b]general colorscheme wanted for background[/b] could it be a darkish blue or something (like dark enough so that she doesnt blend in with the bg but if this sounds stupid feel free to do something else lmao) ? i honestly dont really have much of an idea on what to ask for here, so um this can be up to you honestly!!
dragon reference

48481241_350.png

type (gijinka headshot, dragon headshot, fullbody dragon, chibi gijinka)
Fullbody dragon, please!

payment type (gems or treasure)
Treasure!

style (sketch or colored)
Colored!

apparel/skins wanted (i.e no apparel, current apparel, apparel you don't have)
All apparel, excluding the halos and flowerfalls please! and her skin! if this is too much apparel please let me know and ill switch her out with another dragon!

basic personality traits (optional)
Confused & gloomy but she'll love ya in an instant

extra info/important notes about the drawing/dragon
Uhh nothing that's really important ig?? if you want, feel free to read her bio if you want a better feel for her but thats completely optional lol

general colorscheme wanted for background

could it be a darkish blue or something (like dark enough so that she doesnt blend in with the bg but if this sounds stupid feel free to do something else lmao) ? i honestly dont really have much of an idea on what to ask for here, so um this can be up to you honestly!!
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
@Tallymark commission accepted! ^-^
@Tallymark commission accepted! ^-^
@Jinoga aa she's so gorgeous~commission accepted :D
@Jinoga aa she's so gorgeous~commission accepted :D
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!