Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | perm closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@pricklygoose the current slots have been filled up unfortunately--but if you'd like I can give you a reserve spot, so after i'm done with my current commissions I can guarantee you a spot once one is available.
@pricklygoose the current slots have been filled up unfortunately--but if you'd like I can give you a reserve spot, so after i'm done with my current commissions I can guarantee you a spot once one is available.
@Naimarra That would be great, thank you! Can't wait!
@Naimarra That would be great, thank you! Can't wait!
aUKJE16.png
@wooferdill here's your commission! hope you enjoy it ^-^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/b7USxbN.png[/img]
@wooferdill here's your commission! hope you enjoy it ^-^

b7USxbN.png
@Naimarra she's PERFECT!!!!! Thank you so much!! :D
@Naimarra she's PERFECT!!!!! Thank you so much!! :D
Noctua_Link_Small.png
@pricklygoose there is a slot available now! if you would still like to commission a drawing please send over your form when ready.
@pricklygoose there is a slot available now! if you would still like to commission a drawing please send over your form when ready.
@Naimarra
Oh your style is simply precious! Do you draw only humanoid characters? I have a dragon whose gijinka is a centaur! ( this one to be precise ^^)
And I'd also like to be added to your pinglist (if you have one ^^) and reserve a slot!
@Naimarra
Oh your style is simply precious! Do you draw only humanoid characters? I have a dragon whose gijinka is a centaur! ( this one to be precise ^^)
And I'd also like to be added to your pinglist (if you have one ^^) and reserve a slot!
KtAsLKR.gif
@Naimarra Aaaaaa yes! dragon reference [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49707351] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/497074/49707351_350.png[/img] [/url] type (cat, dragon headshot, fullbody dragon, chibi gijinka) Chibi gijinka payment type (gems or treasure) Gems style (sketch or colored) Colored apparel/skins wanted (i.e no apparel, current apparel, apparel you dont have) His hat, cloak, and candles please! basic personality traits (optional) There's a little snippet in his bio, but basically sly and charismatic extra info/important notes about the drawing/dragon See above! general colorscheme wanted for backround Red and black!
@Naimarra Aaaaaa yes!

dragon reference

49707351_350.png

type (cat, dragon headshot, fullbody dragon, chibi gijinka)
Chibi gijinka

payment type (gems or treasure)
Gems

style (sketch or colored)
Colored

apparel/skins wanted (i.e no apparel, current apparel, apparel you dont have)
His hat, cloak, and candles please!

basic personality traits (optional)
There's a little snippet in his bio, but basically sly and charismatic

extra info/important notes about the drawing/dragon
See above!

general colorscheme wanted for backround
Red and black!
aUKJE16.png
@pricklygoose commission accepted!

@soullesswendigo sure! I'll reserve a slot for you.

(please keep in mind I'm inexperienced at drawing centaurs, but I'll certainly give it my best shot. ^^)
@pricklygoose commission accepted!

@soullesswendigo sure! I'll reserve a slot for you.

(please keep in mind I'm inexperienced at drawing centaurs, but I'll certainly give it my best shot. ^^)
@Naimarra
Ah it''s okay! In that case would you mind making him more of a faun then? (he does have a form where he is fairly more humanoid, and his legs belong to a horse) ^^ I'd be very happy if you could, actually! I'm looking for someone to draw this form of his!
@Naimarra
Ah it''s okay! In that case would you mind making him more of a faun then? (he does have a form where he is fairly more humanoid, and his legs belong to a horse) ^^ I'd be very happy if you could, actually! I'm looking for someone to draw this form of his!
KtAsLKR.gif
@soullesswendigo alrighty! @flora here's your finished commission; [img]https://i.imgur.com/qbnV41T.png[/img] hope you enjoy!
@soullesswendigo alrighty!

@flora here's your finished commission;

qbnV41T.png

hope you enjoy!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16