Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] Art 4 Shimmering Pinecones
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 62 63
My signature is from here @Venosl :)
My signature is from here @Venosl :)
[quote name="MurEyeUh" date="2019-05-31 09:03:42" ] My signature is from here @/Venosl :) [/quote] ty
MurEyeUh wrote on 2019-05-31 09:03:42:
My signature is from here @/Venosl :)
ty
anniversary_separator.png
@Phyllored I’m so glad!! You can credit me as shroomish on toyhouse :)

@MurEyeUh I can do this later tonight; it’s no trouble, but I don’t have access to my tablet for a couple hours.
I hope that’s okay!
@Phyllored I’m so glad!! You can credit me as shroomish on toyhouse :)

@MurEyeUh I can do this later tonight; it’s no trouble, but I don’t have access to my tablet for a couple hours.
I hope that’s okay!
chadlasdragons.png
That's fine! Thank you @tinymush :)
That's fine! Thank you @tinymush :)
@MurEyeUh hey, sorry for the wait!! here you go :) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/361741208042864651/584144728862228501/Frcomm27.png[/img]
@MurEyeUh hey, sorry for the wait!! here you go :)

Frcomm27.png
chadlasdragons.png
Thank you @tinymush !
Thank you @tinymush !
@tinymush
hello would you do ... pokemon
@tinymush
hello would you do ... pokemon
fo11Vhp.png
@Naegiri yes! i love pokemon :)
@Naegiri yes! i love pokemon :)
chadlasdragons.png
@tinymush
awesome!

would you be comfortable doing couple art? can throw you 4 stacks of leaves for that. houndoom and delcatty, any sort of friendly pose works (or cuddling, if you don't mind that)

will also be forever in your debt if you attach chains to houndoom's front two shackles <3
@tinymush
awesome!

would you be comfortable doing couple art? can throw you 4 stacks of leaves for that. houndoom and delcatty, any sort of friendly pose works (or cuddling, if you don't mind that)

will also be forever in your debt if you attach chains to houndoom's front two shackles <3
fo11Vhp.png
@Naegiri sure, id love to! :) ill @ u when its completed and ill start as soon as ive gotten payment
@Naegiri sure, id love to! :) ill @ u when its completed and ill start as soon as ive gotten payment
chadlasdragons.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 62 63