Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Lightning Prodartivity 5/26 - 6/1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@niirvana
Oh sounds lovely! I've got you down and will start on your order as some levels come in. ^^
@niirvana
Oh sounds lovely! I've got you down and will start on your order as some levels come in. ^^
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@BzooZu I have two if you're available! how much would it end up being? [b]Name:[/b] bittersweetlove [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46975881] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/469759/46975881_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Skins/accents:none [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=silver flowerfall][item=mage's peony gloves][item=mage's peony socks][item=lovely seraph necklace][item=lovely seraph headpiece][item=lovely seraph hip drape] [b]Other specifications:[/b] A simple background, have him facing towards the right. Also, this is a gift for Alitema, if you could tag them once it's done. [b]Name:[/b] bittersweetlove [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40464044] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404641/40464044_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Skins/accents:[/b] none [b]Apparel:[/b] none [b]Other specifications:[/b] a simple background, otherwise have fun!
@BzooZu

I have two if you're available! how much would it end up being?

Name: bittersweetlove
Dragon:
46975881_350.png

Skins/accents:none Apparel: Silver Flowerfall Mage's Peony Gloves Mage's Peony Socks Lovely Seraph Necklace Lovely Seraph Headpiece Lovely Seraph Hip Drape
Other specifications: A simple background, have him facing towards the right. Also, this is a gift for Alitema, if you could tag them once it's done.

Name: bittersweetlove
Dragon:
40464044_350.png

Skins/accents: none
Apparel: none
Other specifications: a simple background, otherwise have fun!
4Pyee6b.png ZRxiLnz.gif
I love friends!!
I love talking with friends!!
I accept hatchling messages!!!
Feel free to say hi!!!! :D
@dd2900
@Mangusto

Orders confirmed!
@dd2900
@Mangusto

Orders confirmed!
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
Hey @bittersweetlove! Thank you for the orders.
- The first guy would be total 112 levels (70 base + 6*7 for the apparel).
- The black boy is just 70 levels

So your total would be 182 levels. If thats acceptable please send your dragons to one of the attendants. Thank you and have a great day! :)
Hey @bittersweetlove! Thank you for the orders.
- The first guy would be total 112 levels (70 base + 6*7 for the apparel).
- The black boy is just 70 levels

So your total would be 182 levels. If thats acceptable please send your dragons to one of the attendants. Thank you and have a great day! :)
rnytdP6.png
Hello hello! To all those looking to send in dragons, I made lair space and the cannons are primed! Let's pay some artists, shall we?
Hello hello! To all those looking to send in dragons, I made lair space and the cannons are primed! Let's pay some artists, shall we?
045c60ad-113a-4a94-99a7-3d2d45550599_100x100.pngy8UIEi9.pngg51KshI.png
Gonna go on an ordering spree! -------------------- @OyasumiKasumi [LIST] @OyasumiKasumi [*]Username: DeadlyInformant [*]Type of Adopt: Guardian [*]Dragon BBCode or [b]Image Without Apparel[/b]: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=27&bodygene=10&breed=2&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=11&tertgene=22&winggene=11&wings=18&auth=2aed7eeb4f4c3add56dbd9b6905dc1abc49dab52&dummyext=prev.png]This One[/url] [*]Any other notes: [/LIST] -------------------------------------------------- [center]@chocoapple I need a Custom Emblem~ [b]Your name:[/b] DeadlyInformant [b]Payment:[/b] 600 levels [b]Emblem:[/b] Include links of inspiration/images/logos/etc. I need 3 things to work with, tops. Three things would be: FR gears, a lizard gecko, and a lightning theme. [item=copper gear][item=Leopard Gecko] [b]Notes:[/b] Certain color scheme or theme you want it to have? Let me know! [/center] -------------------------------------------------- [center]@chocoapple I need Emblem Items~ [b]Your name:[/b] DeadlyInformant [b]Payment:[/b] 400 levels [b]Items:[/b] [item=Opal Cobra][item=Dustbowl Ivy][item=Speckled Fire Lily] [b]Notes:[/b] Certain color scheme or theme you want it to have? Let me know! Maybe if it could somehow match [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=177985&tab=dragon&did=15127394]this dragon[/url]? If not, then whatever looks good with that! [/center] -------------------------------------------------- @NirnrootNoises @NirnrootNoises [b]Name:[/b] DeadlyInformant [b]Number of dragons:[/b] 2 [u]Adopt (fill out for ALL dragons in your slot!):[/u] [b]Dragon Code:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=177985&tab=dragon&did=15127394]Priya[/url] [b]Class:[/b] Warrior [b]Stats:[/b] (replace the X with a number between 1 (low) and 10 (high)) Str 10 / Dex 9 / Con 8 / Int 6 / Wis 7 / Cha 5 [b]Name Box:[/b] No preference [b]Outline:[/b] No preference [b]Other notes:[/b] Go with whatever you want [b]Dragon Code:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=74536&tab=dragon&did=29462086]Tamanous[/url] [b]Class:[/b] Mage [b]Stats:[/b] (replace the X with a number between 1 (low) and 10 (high)) Str 6 / Dex 7 / Con 8 / Int 9 / Wis 10 / Cha 9 [b]Name Box:[/b] No preference [b]Outline:[/b] No preference [b]Other notes:[/b] Go with whatever you want
Gonna go on an ordering spree!

@OyasumiKasumi
    @OyasumiKasumi
  • Username: DeadlyInformant
  • Type of Adopt: Guardian
  • Dragon BBCode or Image Without Apparel: This One
  • Any other notes:

@chocoapple I need a Custom Emblem~
Your name: DeadlyInformant
Payment: 600 levels
Emblem: Include links of inspiration/images/logos/etc. I need 3 things to work with, tops.

Three things would be: FR gears, a lizard gecko, and a lightning theme.

Copper Gear Leopard Gecko

Notes: Certain color scheme or theme you want it to have? Let me know!

@chocoapple I need Emblem Items~
Your name: DeadlyInformant
Payment: 400 levels
Items:
Opal Cobra Dustbowl Ivy Speckled Fire Lily
Notes: Certain color scheme or theme you want it to have? Let me know!

Maybe if it could somehow match this dragon? If not, then whatever looks good with that!

@NirnrootNoises

@NirnrootNoises
Name: DeadlyInformant
Number of dragons: 2

Adopt (fill out for ALL dragons in your slot!):

Dragon Code: Priya
Class: Warrior
Stats: (replace the X with a number between 1 (low) and 10 (high)) Str 10 / Dex 9 / Con 8 / Int 6 / Wis 7 / Cha 5
Name Box: No preference
Outline: No preference
Other notes: Go with whatever you want

Dragon Code: Tamanous
Class: Mage
Stats: (replace the X with a number between 1 (low) and 10 (high)) Str 6 / Dex 7 / Con 8 / Int 9 / Wis 10 / Cha 9
Name Box: No preference
Outline: No preference
Other notes: Go with whatever you want
@DeadlyInformant
Awesome! Thanks for ordering! I've got you down for 100 levels ^^ I'll include her accent, too!
@DeadlyInformant
Awesome! Thanks for ordering! I've got you down for 100 levels ^^ I'll include her accent, too!
yaUdND2.gif ♥ +3 FR Time - they/he/it/xey ♥
♥ musician - artist - g1 collector ♥
art for g/kt/eggs/mats
@DeadlyInformant
Oooh I like the items/themes you chose!

And I can make the FR items match your dragon, no problem. ^^
@DeadlyInformant
Oooh I like the items/themes you chose!

And I can make the FR items match your dragon, no problem. ^^
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@Mangusto ive got you down for 2 slots and will be starting asap! if u havent already. be sure to send your payment to an online attendant [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
@Mangusto
ive got you down for 2 slots and will be starting asap!

if u havent already. be sure to send your payment to an online attendant
artshoplogo.jpg
Just so everyone knows, the spreadsheet that is currently linked is old and innacurate. Please send your dragons to BirdeeBee, Paintra, and Windstrike- the current online attendants, and we will hopefully get this fixed as soon as possible!
Just so everyone knows, the spreadsheet that is currently linked is old and innacurate. Please send your dragons to BirdeeBee, Paintra, and Windstrike- the current online attendants, and we will hopefully get this fixed as soon as possible!
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13