Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Gijinkas/OCs/Cats~ [T/G/FC/USD] CLOSED
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@Aito I'd love to be on your pinglist, please!
@Aito I'd love to be on your pinglist, please!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@PinesAwait
XD <3 <3 Oh gosh you're so sweet. Well YOU'RE one of my fav comissioners SO THERE! Thank you for checking in as well as your patience!! I've been trying to manage the first week of classes... You are still on the pinglist! I will let you know as soon as I reopen the slots. <3

@myriadofstars
Aah! ^^ Thank you, I'll add you right now.
@PinesAwait
XD <3 <3 Oh gosh you're so sweet. Well YOU'RE one of my fav comissioners SO THERE! Thank you for checking in as well as your patience!! I've been trying to manage the first week of classes... You are still on the pinglist! I will let you know as soon as I reopen the slots. <3

@myriadofstars
Aah! ^^ Thank you, I'll add you right now.
New Announcement! General pinglist gettin pinged as well as all current commissioners <3 [quote name="9/19/19 (re: Update on why slow progress recently)" ] Hi, friends! This is the first week of classes as well as a visit from my brother (he got jelly of my sister and came out too) but!!! I should be back to work soon!! Thank you all for your patience. I am still workin on things but I'd rather make sure I give you each something I'm proud of rather than something that I rushed through. My goal is to be caught up by the end of next week, after which I will reopen. Till then, I'm keeping slots closed to make sure I stay focused on completing all current commissions. <3 Love you all!! Hope you're all well. <3 [/quote] [size=1] GP: @Vai @Xaphrinel @yall @vervain @FirozTaverbi @Kryda @Mazurkas @PinesAwait @myriadofstars CC: @Petrichor @Azrail @reshiram5875 [/size]
New Announcement! General pinglist gettin pinged as well as all current commissioners <3
9/19/19 (re: Update on why slow progress recently) wrote:
Hi, friends! This is the first week of classes as well as a visit from my brother (he got jelly of my sister and came out too) but!!! I should be back to work soon!! Thank you all for your patience. I am still workin on things but I'd rather make sure I give you each something I'm proud of rather than something that I rushed through. My goal is to be caught up by the end of next week, after which I will reopen. Till then, I'm keeping slots closed to make sure I stay focused on completing all current commissions. <3

Love you all!! Hope you're all well. <3

GP: @Vai @Xaphrinel @yall @vervain @FirozTaverbi @Kryda @Mazurkas @PinesAwait @myriadofstars
CC: @Petrichor @Azrail @reshiram5875

@Aito Pinglist, please! I've been wanting to commission some humanoid OC art for a while now and your art has so much warmth and personality, so I'd love to snag a slot whenever they're open. ^^
@Aito Pinglist, please! I've been wanting to commission some humanoid OC art for a while now and your art has so much warmth and personality, so I'd love to snag a slot whenever they're open. ^^
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
New Announcement! General pinglist gettin pinged as well as all current commissioners <3 [quote name="10/14/19 (re: Life is much more difficult than expected)" ] Hi, friends, I am so sorry for not being in contact with you all more to keep you posted on what's happening. School + life right now has been so overwhelming that I'm barely keeping on top of my homework. Because of this, I'm gonna close commissions entirely for the time being. If you have an outstanding commission, I don't know when I will finish it, but I will finish it. It may take me a few months (or have to wait till Thanksgiving break) but I will get them done. As an apology for the the lateness and a thank you for your patience, I'm gonna waive all fees for each of your commissions. Please consider them a gift <3 Thank you again for all of your patience, friends. I'm sorry about this, I'm still learning how to balance IRL stuff with commissions and right now due to school (and job hunting/interviews ;--;) I am just so heckin exhausted that I don't even feel up to playing FR anymore right now. [/quote] [size=1] GP: @Vai @Xaphrinel @yall @vervain @FirozTaverbi @Kryda @Mazurkas @PinesAwait @myriadofstars @glacevoleur CC: @Petrichor @Azrail @reshiram5875 [/size]
New Announcement! General pinglist gettin pinged as well as all current commissioners <3
10/14/19 (re: Life is much more difficult than expected) wrote:
Hi, friends, I am so sorry for not being in contact with you all more to keep you posted on what's happening. School + life right now has been so overwhelming that I'm barely keeping on top of my homework. Because of this, I'm gonna close commissions entirely for the time being.

If you have an outstanding commission, I don't know when I will finish it, but I will finish it. It may take me a few months (or have to wait till Thanksgiving break) but I will get them done. As an apology for the the lateness and a thank you for your patience, I'm gonna waive all fees for each of your commissions. Please consider them a gift <3

Thank you again for all of your patience, friends. I'm sorry about this, I'm still learning how to balance IRL stuff with commissions and right now due to school (and job hunting/interviews ;--;) I am just so heckin exhausted that I don't even feel up to playing FR anymore right now.

GP: @Vai @Xaphrinel @yall @vervain @FirozTaverbi @Kryda @Mazurkas @PinesAwait @myriadofstars @glacevoleur
CC: @Petrichor @Azrail @reshiram5875

@glacevoleur
You are so sweet and kind! Thank you <3 I added you just now (in case... you hadn't already noticed......... >.>;;) I look forward to working with you in the future!!
@glacevoleur
You are so sweet and kind! Thank you <3 I added you just now (in case... you hadn't already noticed......... >.>;;) I look forward to working with you in the future!!
I am so glad to hear from you!! Aa I was hoping nothing bad had happened when you went quiet but stupid anxiety kept me from sending a pm to ask ;v; . Sorry to hear about the life situation, I really hope things calm down for you soon. It's completely reasonable for you to take a step back from this and focus on the important things. Please don't worry about the comms, those can wait - life can't. I wish you the best of luck with everything. <3 (especially the job-hunting, that's the worst, ugh)

I don't mind paying normally for mine, though, regardless of the wait!! I see how much effort you put into these and I'd hate to see it go unrewarded. ;; Thank you for your generosity in any case.
I am so glad to hear from you!! Aa I was hoping nothing bad had happened when you went quiet but stupid anxiety kept me from sending a pm to ask ;v; . Sorry to hear about the life situation, I really hope things calm down for you soon. It's completely reasonable for you to take a step back from this and focus on the important things. Please don't worry about the comms, those can wait - life can't. I wish you the best of luck with everything. <3 (especially the job-hunting, that's the worst, ugh)

I don't mind paying normally for mine, though, regardless of the wait!! I see how much effort you put into these and I'd hate to see it go unrewarded. ;; Thank you for your generosity in any case.
BEPjgXW.png
@aito

Hope you're doing okay! I just realized the other day I never asked to be on your pinglist--please add me when you get a chance.
@aito

Hope you're doing okay! I just realized the other day I never asked to be on your pinglist--please add me when you get a chance.
LklXAGK.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20