Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Gijinkas/OCs/Cats~ [T/G/FC/USD] CLOSED
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@Ceylon
Hey! I'm having a life-event that is delaying my progress, but I don't want to keep u in suspense. Would you like me to add you to an open slot and I'll start work on your commission when I get things wrangled?
@Ceylon
Hey! I'm having a life-event that is delaying my progress, but I don't want to keep u in suspense. Would you like me to add you to an open slot and I'll start work on your commission when I get things wrangled?
New announcement! Pinging general pinglist and current commissioners. [quote name="8/22/19 (re: asekjhdf I'm sorry for more delays)"] Hey, friends! My sister is coming to visit me last minute and I suddenly need to prepare my apartment so she thinks I'm an adult and then host her for a few days. This is a wonderful thing cos I miss her terribly (we live across the country from each other) but!! it does delay me again on commissions till next wednesday. As a thank you for your patience, all current commissioners (and those on the waitlist) will receive a free color coupon to use on a future commission. ily all thank you again for your patience. <3 [/quote] [size=1]GP: @Vai @Xaphrinel @yall @vervain @FirozTaverbi @Kryda CC: @Morpha @Azrail @Ambivalence @AlvildaBright @Ceylon[/size]
New announcement! Pinging general pinglist and current commissioners.
8/22/19 (re: asekjhdf I'm sorry for more delays) wrote:

Hey, friends! My sister is coming to visit me last minute and I suddenly need to prepare my apartment so she thinks I'm an adult and then host her for a few days. This is a wonderful thing cos I miss her terribly (we live across the country from each other) but!! it does delay me again on commissions till next wednesday. As a thank you for your patience, all current commissioners (and those on the waitlist) will receive a free color coupon to use on a future commission.

ily all thank you again for your patience. <3

GP: @Vai @Xaphrinel @yall @vervain @FirozTaverbi @Kryda
CC: @Morpha @Azrail @Ambivalence @AlvildaBright @Ceylon
@Aito Please don't worry about delays, I'm happy to wait! Real life is more important than dragons (I know, hard to believe but it's true [emoji=spiral tongue size=1])
@Aito Please don't worry about delays, I'm happy to wait! Real life is more important than dragons (I know, hard to believe but it's true )
Na5WGHa.png
@FirozTaverbi
You are such a sweetheart <3 <3 <3 ty ;--;
@FirozTaverbi
You are such a sweetheart <3 <3 <3 ty ;--;
@Aito : Thank you for letting me know and it's absolutely not a problem. I would love to be added if possible and I'll get the references for you as soon as possible. Thank you again. =D
@Aito : Thank you for letting me know and it's absolutely not a problem. I would love to be added if possible and I'll get the references for you as soon as possible. Thank you again. =D
New announcement!! Pinging general pinglist [quote name="9/2/19 (re: Open again and USD options!)" ] Okay I'm back and open once more! Also, mostly caught up on commissions!! Also-- VERY BROKE IRL. I'm!!! Trying a New thing and am now doing USD commissions, generally at a couple bucks lower than gem prices. I may have to play with pricing again as school hits again and I have to find a part time job and whatnot. ^^;;; OOPS I increased the prices for cat fullbodies because WOOF i spend so much time on them. To make up for this, I'm now offering cat halfbodies at the original pricing. I'll also ping for the next AAG slot soon. [/quote] [size=1]gp: @Vai @Xaphrinel @yall @vervain @FirozTaverbi @Kryda[/size]
New announcement!! Pinging general pinglist
9/2/19 (re: Open again and USD options!) wrote:
Okay I'm back and open once more! Also, mostly caught up on commissions!! Also-- VERY BROKE IRL. I'm!!! Trying a New thing and am now doing USD commissions, generally at a couple bucks lower than gem prices. I may have to play with pricing again as school hits again and I have to find a part time job and whatnot. ^^;;; OOPS

I increased the prices for cat fullbodies because WOOF i spend so much time on them. To make up for this, I'm now offering cat halfbodies at the original pricing.

I'll also ping for the next AAG slot soon.

gp: @Vai @Xaphrinel @yall @vervain @FirozTaverbi @Kryda
Hey! I'm pinging those on the Aito's Art Gifts pinglist for the fourth Gift slot! (This is the last one currently open until the fund grows enough for a fifth slot)

Reminder on guidelines:
  • Please only claim a slot if you cannot otherwise afford to pay me
  • You must already be on the pinglist before the ping to claim a slot
  • The slot is for 1.5kg worth of credit in my shop. Any unused credit will be returned to the bank to help sponsor more Gifts!
  • Once you claim a slot you will be removed from the pinglist and cannot be readded

To claim this slot, please post here on the thread that you'd like the open AAG slot.

Update: Slot has been claimed!

After I confirm you have claimed the slot you can edit your post to have commission info, post again with commission info, or DM me commission info--whichever you're most comfortable with. <3
Snipped pinglist so people don't get double-pinged
Hey! I'm pinging those on the Aito's Art Gifts pinglist for the fourth Gift slot! (This is the last one currently open until the fund grows enough for a fifth slot)

Reminder on guidelines:
  • Please only claim a slot if you cannot otherwise afford to pay me
  • You must already be on the pinglist before the ping to claim a slot
  • The slot is for 1.5kg worth of credit in my shop. Any unused credit will be returned to the bank to help sponsor more Gifts!
  • Once you claim a slot you will be removed from the pinglist and cannot be readded

To claim this slot, please post here on the thread that you'd like the open AAG slot.

Update: Slot has been claimed!

After I confirm you have claimed the slot you can edit your post to have commission info, post again with commission info, or DM me commission info--whichever you're most comfortable with. <3
Snipped pinglist so people don't get double-pinged
@aito

oh man, i'd love to claim a slot for usd but it's like 2:30am so could i claim a spot and send the form later?

by the way i'd want a couple piece, coloured fullbody + western comic style, how much would that be? (i can definitely afford it i just want to double check the price)

also i'd probably have to use mostly written refs bc i don't have any art of the 2 yet, if that's alright?
@aito

oh man, i'd love to claim a slot for usd but it's like 2:30am so could i claim a spot and send the form later?

by the way i'd want a couple piece, coloured fullbody + western comic style, how much would that be? (i can definitely afford it i just want to double check the price)

also i'd probably have to use mostly written refs bc i don't have any art of the 2 yet, if that's alright?
@yall
Oh gosh!! Ye, no worries! Mmmm for a couple piece colored fullbody that'd be 28 + 28 + 5 = $61. You have a free color coupon tho that you could use so that it'd be $56 instead, though. Whichever you'd prefer!

Also written refs are perfectly fine! ^^
@yall
Oh gosh!! Ye, no worries! Mmmm for a couple piece colored fullbody that'd be 28 + 28 + 5 = $61. You have a free color coupon tho that you could use so that it'd be $56 instead, though. Whichever you'd prefer!

Also written refs are perfectly fine! ^^
sweet, i can for sure do that $61!

i'd like to keep the colour coupon for another commission in the future if that's cool with you.

also oh sweet, i'll dm you everything after i've had some sleep.

thank you very much! ^-^
sweet, i can for sure do that $61!

i'd like to keep the colour coupon for another commission in the future if that's cool with you.

also oh sweet, i'll dm you everything after i've had some sleep.

thank you very much! ^-^
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20