Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Gijinkas/OCs/Cats~ [T/G/FC/USD] CLOSED
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@Aito
Can I claim the third slot please?
@Aito
Can I claim the third slot please?
@AlvildaBright
You got the slot! Please finish filling out the form whenever is convenient and then I can get started. ^^

@MusicDragon901
Aah I'm sorry, the slot has been claimed. The fourth slot should open soon-- I've almost got enough funding.
@AlvildaBright
You got the slot! Please finish filling out the form whenever is convenient and then I can get started. ^^

@MusicDragon901
Aah I'm sorry, the slot has been claimed. The fourth slot should open soon-- I've almost got enough funding.
New announcement!! Pinging General Pinglist as well as current commissioners ---------- [quote name="8/13/19 (re: FYI: Ouch)" ] Hi again friends! Uuuhhhh I maybe have been spending so much time on commissions my wrist is actually?? really inflamed?? I gotta slow down and take better care of my wrist, so commissions may take a little longer. I will finish all outstanding commissions tho dw <3 Slots will remain closed until I catch up on all current commissions. There's another AAG slot available, but I won't ping for that until after I catch up as well cos I wanna keep my commission load lighter. I'll also be reducing my slot capacity to 5 till my wrist and hand feel better. I still expect to have all commissions completed within the next week. <3 ily all thank you for your patience [/quote] --------- [size=1]GP: @Vai @Xaphrinel @yall @vervain @FirozTaverbi Current commissioners (sans those on the GP): @Morpha @Kryda @Azrail @Ambivalence @AlvildaBright[/size]
New announcement!! Pinging General Pinglist as well as current commissioners
8/13/19 (re: FYI: Ouch) wrote:
Hi again friends! Uuuhhhh I maybe have been spending so much time on commissions my wrist is actually?? really inflamed?? I gotta slow down and take better care of my wrist, so commissions may take a little longer. I will finish all outstanding commissions tho dw <3

Slots will remain closed until I catch up on all current commissions. There's another AAG slot available, but I won't ping for that until after I catch up as well cos I wanna keep my commission load lighter. I'll also be reducing my slot capacity to 5 till my wrist and hand feel better.

I still expect to have all commissions completed within the next week.

<3 ily all thank you for your patience

GP: @Vai @Xaphrinel @yall @vervain @FirozTaverbi
Current commissioners (sans those on the GP): @Morpha @Kryda @Azrail @Ambivalence @AlvildaBright
@Aito Hi! I was wondering if I could be put on the waitlist? Thank you. =D
@Aito Hi! I was wondering if I could be put on the waitlist? Thank you. =D
Please take care of yourself!! We'll be here when you get back! [emoji=heart size=1]
Please take care of yourself!! We'll be here when you get back!
mh8jR2Z.gif
@Aito Oh no, please rest up and don't hurt yourself any more! I'm happy to wait as long as you need to make sure your wrist is healthy and happy :)
@Aito Oh no, please rest up and don't hurt yourself any more! I'm happy to wait as long as you need to make sure your wrist is healthy and happy :)
Na5WGHa.png
@Ceylon
Good to see you! Yes, I can add you! I'm planning to reopen slots after I finish the current backlog of commissions, so I can catch up and also adapt my workload to be less rough on my wrist D: Hopefully it'll be within the next week, if that's okay.

@Vai
u sweetheart ily ;--;

@FirozTaverbi
aaah thank you for your kindness and understanding <3 I really appreciate it, as well as your patience <3 <3
@Ceylon
Good to see you! Yes, I can add you! I'm planning to reopen slots after I finish the current backlog of commissions, so I can catch up and also adapt my workload to be less rough on my wrist D: Hopefully it'll be within the next week, if that's okay.

@Vai
u sweetheart ily ;--;

@FirozTaverbi
aaah thank you for your kindness and understanding <3 I really appreciate it, as well as your patience <3 <3
@AlvildaBright
Oops! Sorry, I must have missed your second ping. StoutHeart is gorg. I don't think there will be any complexity charges for this pic, so you're good to go. ^^ I'll get started on him soon.
@AlvildaBright
Oops! Sorry, I must have missed your second ping. StoutHeart is gorg. I don't think there will be any complexity charges for this pic, so you're good to go. ^^ I'll get started on him soon.
@Aito take care of yourself!
@Aito take care of yourself!
a74add6b9f6889c43f3ff8afa9196b4953c680ee.gifk5qdJhn.pnge8cddf83bde24a8fad09ad6086031bcd9f2b8740.png
@Aito : It's absolutely not a problem and thank you so much! Hope your wrist feels better soon and don't work too hard. =D <3
@Aito : It's absolutely not a problem and thank you so much! Hope your wrist feels better soon and don't work too hard. =D <3
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20