Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Gijinkas/OCs/Cats~ [T/G/FC/USD] CLOSED
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20
@Oceanas
Hey! Thank you for your patience, my friend has had a busy workweek and it took a lil while to get an answer from them. They said they're interested in all of your green, white, black, and gold materials.

Ooooooo~ The sunbeast is pretty cool?? I admit I haven't done very many monsters, so it make take a lil longer for me to get right, but if that's okay I'd be down to try! Then again, if any of these interacting characters are smoochin, i'm all grabby hands feed my fluffy romantic heart Let me know what you like! It was a pleasure to work with you last time and I'm sure this will be the same. ^^

Edit: WHOOPS (sorry for the extra ping!) it's probably helpful if I note that for the sunbeast I would use the same pricing scheme as for the humanoids. Though no need to worry about a complexity charge since no clothes and I also may take a lil longer on the drawing.
@Oceanas
Hey! Thank you for your patience, my friend has had a busy workweek and it took a lil while to get an answer from them. They said they're interested in all of your green, white, black, and gold materials.

Ooooooo~ The sunbeast is pretty cool?? I admit I haven't done very many monsters, so it make take a lil longer for me to get right, but if that's okay I'd be down to try! Then again, if any of these interacting characters are smoochin, i'm all grabby hands feed my fluffy romantic heart Let me know what you like! It was a pleasure to work with you last time and I'm sure this will be the same. ^^

Edit: WHOOPS (sorry for the extra ping!) it's probably helpful if I note that for the sunbeast I would use the same pricing scheme as for the humanoids. Though no need to worry about a complexity charge since no clothes and I also may take a lil longer on the drawing.
Commission Type: humanoid colored bust please!
Style: cartoony
Payment type: treasure
Character reference: TH link
What should I know about your character? (Taken from her profile) Lir loves water and touching new watery-liquidy stuff which means things that might not be water, but she's gonna touch it anyways. A fountain that looks spooky but has sparkling, reflective liquid for her to experience? Gonna touch it. Soup that she's never heard of, but is liquid? Gonna touch it.
Preferred size?: default
Signed?: Please sign! Gotta let the people know who made it. c:
Other: Nope, have fun, thanks!
Commission Type: humanoid colored bust please!
Style: cartoony
Payment type: treasure
Character reference: TH link
What should I know about your character? (Taken from her profile) Lir loves water and touching new watery-liquidy stuff which means things that might not be water, but she's gonna touch it anyways. A fountain that looks spooky but has sparkling, reflective liquid for her to experience? Gonna touch it. Soup that she's never heard of, but is liquid? Gonna touch it.
Preferred size?: default
Signed?: Please sign! Gotta let the people know who made it. c:
Other: Nope, have fun, thanks!
vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
@Aito

No problem, life definitely happens. My math came to 2,341g for all the materials (6g for all the gold muck, 12g for all the white slime plus an extra not shown in the picture, 7g for all the black slime, 1g for green goo and green sludge (200 and 400 of each respectively), and 3g for all the green ooze) if you'd like to check or correct my math! I went by the current gem prices on the AH. Throwing in 159g would bring me up to an even 2.5k.

Would you be up for 2 commissions? I'm interested in an uncolored fullbody of sunbeast (gems) and a colored halfbody of a mother and daughter duo (baldwin mats + gems) I have with a friend. No smooching this time, but maybe next time!

If so, here's the form:

Commission Type: humanoid fullbody uncolored
Style: [cartoony/western comics style]
Payment type: [gems/treasure/mixed/Trade]
Character reference: Constants; sunbeast changes with the viewer's perception, though she always has those constants listed.
What should I know about your character?: I love seeing how people interpret them. There's no wrong way, so I'll be excited with whatever you come up with. Most characters perceive them as predatory, but there's far more to them than meets the eye. (She/her and they/them pronouns both work, though they/them is most accurate).
Preferred size?: [default/something else]
Signed?: Yes please!
Other: ~

Commission Type: colored halfbody + extra character
Payment type: gems/treasure/mixed/Trade
Character reference: Vrasa & her mother, Greitai. Vrasa has yellow eyes with a green ring around the pupil and black hair. Her mother has brown hair, a sharp jaw and amber eyes. The cowboy attire is optional; they're both in a few settings. Vrasa also carries a cane. Her right leg is twisted and she walks with a slight limp.
What should I know about your character?: Vrasa is extremely social and sweet. She's pretty much the opposite of her mother, who is wary and quick to judge. Their relationship is rough sometimes but they love each other. Mostly.
Other: Possibly pose idea: Vrasa clinging to her mother's shoulders or around her neck.

If those two don't work for you, let me know! c: The total would be 5kg + all the baldwin mats.
@Aito

No problem, life definitely happens. My math came to 2,341g for all the materials (6g for all the gold muck, 12g for all the white slime plus an extra not shown in the picture, 7g for all the black slime, 1g for green goo and green sludge (200 and 400 of each respectively), and 3g for all the green ooze) if you'd like to check or correct my math! I went by the current gem prices on the AH. Throwing in 159g would bring me up to an even 2.5k.

Would you be up for 2 commissions? I'm interested in an uncolored fullbody of sunbeast (gems) and a colored halfbody of a mother and daughter duo (baldwin mats + gems) I have with a friend. No smooching this time, but maybe next time!

If so, here's the form:

Commission Type: humanoid fullbody uncolored
Payment type: [gems/treasure/mixed/Trade]
Character reference: Constants; sunbeast changes with the viewer's perception, though she always has those constants listed.
What should I know about your character?: I love seeing how people interpret them. There's no wrong way, so I'll be excited with whatever you come up with. Most characters perceive them as predatory, but there's far more to them than meets the eye. (She/her and they/them pronouns both work, though they/them is most accurate).
Other: ~

Commission Type: colored halfbody + extra character
Payment type: gems/treasure/mixed/Trade
Character reference: Vrasa & her mother, Greitai. Vrasa has yellow eyes with a green ring around the pupil and black hair. Her mother has brown hair, a sharp jaw and amber eyes. The cowboy attire is optional; they're both in a few settings. Vrasa also carries a cane. Her right leg is twisted and she walks with a slight limp.
What should I know about your character?: Vrasa is extremely social and sweet. She's pretty much the opposite of her mother, who is wary and quick to judge. Their relationship is rough sometimes but they love each other. Mostly.
Other: Possibly pose idea: Vrasa clinging to her mother's shoulders or around her neck.

If those two don't work for you, let me know! c: The total would be 5kg + all the baldwin mats.
LklXAGK.png
@Aito hello there! I would love to be added to your pinglist.

I was also wondering if I could make an order for sprite(s) and some other stuff on your wishlist (I can PM ya). It's so hard to find artists who draw fat + PoC characters well! :')
@Aito hello there! I would love to be added to your pinglist.

I was also wondering if I could make an order for sprite(s) and some other stuff on your wishlist (I can PM ya). It's so hard to find artists who draw fat + PoC characters well! :')
a74add6b9f6889c43f3ff8afa9196b4953c680ee.gifk5qdJhn.pnge8cddf83bde24a8fad09ad6086031bcd9f2b8740.png
@Oceanas

That matches up with my math! I'd def be up for two! hehehehe it's okay! This still sounds pretty fluffy so I'm still delighted ;D <3

I have a few ideas for the sunbeast aaahh this is gonna be fun. Also yaaas you give me such a fun age range of characters to draw ;---; Your math is correct! But as I adore your characters and enjoyed working with you previously, I'm gonna say your total is actually 4.5kg + the materials. <3 <3 <3

I'll reserve you some slots!
@Skyflu

OooOOOhhhh I instantly have an idea!!! I'll reserve you a slot and get you a draft sketch ASAP to see if you like it. ^^ Thank you for commissioning me! It'll be 1.5 Mt. (spoiler, though, ur totally gonna get a cool background thrown in tho)
@vervain

Aww! Can do! Just to verify-- do you mean the general pinglist, the Gifts pinglist, or both?

Also, definitely! PM me with details and we can work something out! <3 <3 Also aaah thank you ;--; it's so important to me and I'm very touched that you say that <3 <3
@Oceanas

That matches up with my math! I'd def be up for two! hehehehe it's okay! This still sounds pretty fluffy so I'm still delighted ;D <3

I have a few ideas for the sunbeast aaahh this is gonna be fun. Also yaaas you give me such a fun age range of characters to draw ;---; Your math is correct! But as I adore your characters and enjoyed working with you previously, I'm gonna say your total is actually 4.5kg + the materials. <3 <3 <3

I'll reserve you some slots!
@Skyflu

OooOOOhhhh I instantly have an idea!!! I'll reserve you a slot and get you a draft sketch ASAP to see if you like it. ^^ Thank you for commissioning me! It'll be 1.5 Mt. (spoiler, though, ur totally gonna get a cool background thrown in tho)
@vervain

Aww! Can do! Just to verify-- do you mean the general pinglist, the Gifts pinglist, or both?

Also, definitely! PM me with details and we can work something out! <3 <3 Also aaah thank you ;--; it's so important to me and I'm very touched that you say that <3 <3
@Aito both is fine! I'll PM you shortly. :)
@Aito both is fine! I'll PM you shortly. :)
a74add6b9f6889c43f3ff8afa9196b4953c680ee.gifk5qdJhn.pnge8cddf83bde24a8fad09ad6086031bcd9f2b8740.png
@Aito
Thank you so much! I'm glad to hear you enjoy drawing them--it's a pleasure working with you. :) I'm excited to see what you come up with!
@Aito
Thank you so much! I'm glad to hear you enjoy drawing them--it's a pleasure working with you. :) I'm excited to see what you come up with!
LklXAGK.png
@Aito
Sounds good! Sending CR~
@Aito
Sounds good! Sending CR~
vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
@Aito I adore your art! It's so hard to find artists who are comfortable with drawing plus size characters (especially PoC) too so I can't wait to order from you as soon as I have cash money and you have slots! Could I be added to your pinglist please?
@Aito I adore your art! It's so hard to find artists who are comfortable with drawing plus size characters (especially PoC) too so I can't wait to order from you as soon as I have cash money and you have slots! Could I be added to your pinglist please?
Na5WGHa.png
@FirozTaverbi
Oh gosh! Thank you!! <3!! It's very important to me to see a variety of different people in art and I try to uphold that in my own. I'll add you to the general pinglist. <3 Hope to work with you soon!!
@FirozTaverbi
Oh gosh! Thank you!! <3!! It's very important to me to see a variety of different people in art and I try to uphold that in my own. I'll add you to the general pinglist. <3 Hope to work with you soon!!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20