Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [lore] Mala's Mystical Menagerie (OPEN)
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/pqry7uv.png[/img] [i]Hello, hello, and welcome to [b]Mala's Mystical Menagerie![/b] Please, please, come in, make yourself comfortable. I don't bite! Most of the time. I am a writer. It's what I do. Most of all, I enjoy writing for [b]you.[/b] For the right price, of course... I am capable of writing poetry, stories, bios, lore, and more. Don't believe me? Well, I can provide examples, [u][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/11utxIbA0Bz3L7K4Gw5muHJdttAXqXco50-9o5yFxLTg]if you ask politely.[/url][/u] My prices are simple, and as follow... [quote=Mala][b]100t per word[/b], with a maximum word count of [b]2,000.[/b] I accept gems at a trade of [b]1g:500t[/b] [u]If I go [i]over[/i] your limit on accident, you have a grace period of 50 words. I ask for 1/4th of the estimate up front. The rest will be paid once you have received, and are satisfied with, your work.[/u][/quote] [/i][/center]
pqry7uv.png

Hello, hello, and welcome to Mala's Mystical Menagerie!

Please, please, come in, make yourself comfortable. I don't bite! Most of the time.

I am a writer. It's what I do. Most of all, I enjoy writing for you. For the right price, of course...

I am capable of writing poetry, stories, bios, lore, and more. Don't believe me? Well, I can provide examples, if you ask politely.

My prices are simple, and as follow...

Mala wrote:
100t per word, with a maximum word count of 2,000.
I accept gems at a trade of 1g:500t

If I go over your limit on accident, you have a grace period of 50 words.

I ask for 1/4th of the estimate up front. The rest will be paid once you have received, and are satisfied with, your work.
unknown.png
oAV7BaP.png

[b]How to commission:[/b] [quote=Mala] Username: Type of literature wanted: (poem, story, lore, bio, etc.) Amount of words wanted: (if you want more than the max, please be prepared to pay extra) What you want written: (as in content. please be specific. the more specific you are, the happier you’ll be!) Payment method: (gems? treasure?) Anything else?: (is there anything I’m missing?) [/quote] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [LIST] [*]I have the ability to refuse a request if it is something I do not or can not condone/write. [*]Please keep in mind that I draw the line further than Flight Rising's basic rules regarding content. [*]You may have noticed this thread in February of last year. I deleted the old thread and created a new one. [*]No need to ping, I'm subscribed to this thread! [/LIST]
How to commission:
Mala wrote:
Username:
Type of literature wanted: (poem, story, lore, bio, etc.)
Amount of words wanted: (if you want more than the max, please be prepared to pay extra)
What you want written: (as in content. please be specific. the more specific you are, the happier you’ll be!)
Payment method: (gems? treasure?)
Anything else?: (is there anything I’m missing?)

Additional Notes:
  • I have the ability to refuse a request if it is something I do not or can not condone/write.
  • Please keep in mind that I draw the line further than Flight Rising's basic rules regarding content.
  • You may have noticed this thread in February of last year. I deleted the old thread and created a new one.
  • No need to ping, I'm subscribed to this thread!
unknown.png
oAV7BaP.png

Current slots:
  1. open
  2. open
  3. open
  4. open

Pinglist for when slots open:
none atm!
Current slots:
  1. open
  2. open
  3. open
  4. open

Pinglist for when slots open:
none atm!
unknown.png
oAV7BaP.png

okay! shop is officially open! if you have any questions not answered above, feel free to ask!
okay! shop is officially open! if you have any questions not answered above, feel free to ask!
unknown.png
oAV7BaP.png

@nautilidaes [b]Username:[/b] Asra9 [b]Type of literature wanted:[/b] lore/story [b]Amount of words wanted:[/b] 400-500 [b]What you want written:[/b] Johnny here is the clan’s blacksmith, he is quite cold hearted and is a very closed person. He is rough and can be violent, he has travelled around sorneith doing his job, he takes residence in the clans port area which can be quite crowded. For the story- possible a bad customer ordering something to be made, and Johnny reacting badly and skipping over to other customers who come for his work. [b]Payment method:[/b] treasure [b]Anything else?:[/b] here he is [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43609099] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/436091/43609099_350.png[/img] [/url]
@nautilidaes
Username: Asra9
Type of literature wanted: lore/story
Amount of words wanted: 400-500
What you want written: Johnny here is the clan’s blacksmith, he is quite cold hearted and is a very closed person. He is rough and can be violent, he has travelled around sorneith doing his job, he takes residence in the clans port area which can be quite crowded.
For the story- possible a bad customer ordering something to be made, and Johnny reacting badly and skipping over to other customers who come for his work.
Payment method: treasure
Anything else?: here he is

43609099_350.png

UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
@Asra9 Hey! Thank you for your form. I'm going to go with the lower estimate (400 words) which puts you at roughly 40kt. If you could send over 1/4th of that (10kt) I'd be happy to get started.
Do you have a particular dragon you want to use as the customer, or should I just be vague?
@Asra9 Hey! Thank you for your form. I'm going to go with the lower estimate (400 words) which puts you at roughly 40kt. If you could send over 1/4th of that (10kt) I'd be happy to get started.
Do you have a particular dragon you want to use as the customer, or should I just be vague?
unknown.png
oAV7BaP.png

@nautilidaes
Sending over the payment now, probably a vague customer as he doesn't pay attention to the customer only how they acted and what their order was.
@nautilidaes
Sending over the payment now, probably a vague customer as he doesn't pay attention to the customer only how they acted and what their order was.
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
bump!
bump!
unknown.png
oAV7BaP.png