Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed~
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Huolon oh awesome! I’m excited o uo
would you mind posting in my art shop?
@Huolon oh awesome! I’m excited o uo
would you mind posting in my art shop?
B25L2.pngAZ8Up8T.pngPTT8YBi.pnglZCodyb.png6d77EIP.pngSbEjijD.png4u7OQ9O.pngRLIfIDW.pngXwJ9zsx.pngRd5aGFb.pngII4SUL4.pngbY0DuyH.pngW8v9FzS.pngB25R2.png
@chujellies

Yeah no worries! Gimme a min to do that for you friend C:
@chujellies

Yeah no worries! Gimme a min to do that for you friend C:
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@Huolon-- If you've still got USD available, my art shop is open with a BOGO sale going on ^^ I'll have gem/treasure slots back open by next Friday as well!
@Huolon-- If you've still got USD available, my art shop is open with a BOGO sale going on ^^ I'll have gem/treasure slots back open by next Friday as well!
@Huolon
Hi there~ I do commission work and am looking for projects.
I could do some of your babs .w. But I do humanoid work~ if that's okay
My commission sheet is here, and all prices are in USD.
If you're interested, but can't pay in USD, then I will accept gems with a +10% increase.

Let me know :3
https://www.deviantart.com/fkdemetri/art/Updated-Commission-Sheet-759972872

you can also see the gallery there for more pieces and examples~
@Huolon
Hi there~ I do commission work and am looking for projects.
I could do some of your babs .w. But I do humanoid work~ if that's okay
My commission sheet is here, and all prices are in USD.
If you're interested, but can't pay in USD, then I will accept gems with a +10% increase.

Let me know :3
https://www.deviantart.com/fkdemetri/art/Updated-Commission-Sheet-759972872

you can also see the gallery there for more pieces and examples~
USERbanner.png
@Huolon
Ahhh these are some really great characters! I have a USD art shop here with prices and examples. Some of the examples are a little older, but you can find my most recent work on my art tumblr.

If there are any specific things you'd like to see more examples of (character designs, dragon art, etc.), feel free to ask :)
@Huolon
Ahhh these are some really great characters! I have a USD art shop here with prices and examples. Some of the examples are a little older, but you can find my most recent work on my art tumblr.

If there are any specific things you'd like to see more examples of (character designs, dragon art, etc.), feel free to ask :)
hello!! my shop is in my signature, i only have usd open atm but please take a look!
hello!! my shop is in my signature, i only have usd open atm but please take a look!
4196994_CQZheREwDNzeNct.png4196986_gv0qE7ZI8FGYW8L.png
What cool kids! Feel free to check my shop in my sig, I'd love to draw for you!
What cool kids! Feel free to check my shop in my sig, I'd love to draw for you!
~My Art Shop~
e7EhyJw.gif
@TunTunQueen

Ahhhh, sorry for the late reply I just now saw this xD

I'll definitely go take a look though, thank you!
@TunTunQueen

Ahhhh, sorry for the late reply I just now saw this xD

I'll definitely go take a look though, thank you!
Bump~
Bump~
@Huolon

hello! ive got an art shop here (USD only unfortunately) and id be up to draw any of your lovely characters if you're interested!! if you'd like, i also wouldnt mind working with you to draw for your dnd characters without ref if you can provide sufficient description/photo refs! ^^
@Huolon

hello! ive got an art shop here (USD only unfortunately) and id be up to draw any of your lovely characters if you're interested!! if you'd like, i also wouldnt mind working with you to draw for your dnd characters without ref if you can provide sufficient description/photo refs! ^^
tumblr_ppwjyyaYY11w284yno2_r1_640.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6