Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Foddart
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@WavesOfPeace
Yep, 55 levels for the accent + apparel.

@onemessyperson
OK
@WavesOfPeace
Yep, 55 levels for the accent + apparel.

@onemessyperson
OK
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
@Nemalu might as well lol, I'll go ahead and give you a slot
@Plushstiel @ZoeNightfall for you two I'm pretty sure I have the price at 350 levels?
@onemessyperson your request doesn't require the design fee
@Evet gotcha!

Alright I think I've looked over everyone here, noted all slots on the spreadsheet, it's still very early so I'm uh, going to sleep for another hour maybe (I just happened to wake up early) but I'll answer all questions once my brain actually functions lol thank you all!
@Nemalu might as well lol, I'll go ahead and give you a slot
@Plushstiel @ZoeNightfall for you two I'm pretty sure I have the price at 350 levels?
@onemessyperson your request doesn't require the design fee
@Evet gotcha!

Alright I think I've looked over everyone here, noted all slots on the spreadsheet, it's still very early so I'm uh, going to sleep for another hour maybe (I just happened to wake up early) but I'll answer all questions once my brain actually functions lol thank you all!
Emblem-2_100px.png
@onemessyperson Your order looks good! I'll get started on it maybe tomorrow or something!
@MistLeaf That works! It might take me a bit longer but I have nothing but time (school vacation heckers)
@Mistbird Your order looks good! You can send over payment now
@onemessyperson Your order looks good! I'll get started on it maybe tomorrow or something!
@MistLeaf That works! It might take me a bit longer but I have nothing but time (school vacation heckers)
@Mistbird Your order looks good! You can send over payment now
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
@willowlight7

Great ^^ I have the dragon ready. Would you prefer that I send it to you or a receiver?
@willowlight7

Great ^^ I have the dragon ready. Would you prefer that I send it to you or a receiver?
@onemessyperson

I'm pretty much done, but I just want to confirm with you this is the colour of the kelp you want: WIP
@onemessyperson

I'm pretty much done, but I just want to confirm with you this is the colour of the kelp you want: WIP
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
@willowlight7 [b]Dragon / OC:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35744712] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357448/35744712_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel:[/b] no [b]Accent / Skin:[/b] no [b]Description:[/b] Cutest baby winner. Loves to play and fly. Free spirited [b]Type of Commission:[/b] T-Posecatcher [b]Payment method:[/b] 5
@willowlight7
Dragon / OC:
35744712_350.png

Apparel: no
Accent / Skin: no
Description: Cutest baby winner. Loves to play and fly. Free spirited
Type of Commission: T-Posecatcher
Payment method: 5
uDNAbBS.png
@Violetah

Wow, that was fast! And yeah, the color of the kelp is perfect. Thank you ^^
@Violetah

Wow, that was fast! And yeah, the color of the kelp is perfect. Thank you ^^
@Kvon your order has been accepted! you can send fodder to me!
@Kvon your order has been accepted! you can send fodder to me!
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
@onemessyperson You can send it to me!
@onemessyperson You can send it to me!
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
@Violetah [b]Your Username[/b] Kvon [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3505559] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35056/3505559_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel:[/b] no [b]Accent / Skin:[/b] no [b]Any additional requests: [b]Payment method:[/b] 50 lvls
@Violetah
Your Username Kvon
Dragon:
3505559_350.png

Apparel: no
Accent / Skin: no
Any additional requests:
Payment method: 50 lvls
uDNAbBS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22