Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Wind Foddart-Working on orders!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43
@L1BR4 Part one done! :D
Just as confusing as the description probably, so hopefully it fits, if that makes any sense xD

„Itzli, can you help me?“ „Itzli, stop thinking abut that non-sense. Get here and help me.“ „Itzli, don't you know how society works?!“
Itzli was tired of hearing all that stuff. Why would everyone always want them to use their powers to make something, to actually do something productive? „What, no, why?“ would always be their response, making the other dragons shake their head. If only they knew who they really were...

When Itzli arrived in Sornith, they had no clue who they were, let alone where. They appeared to have... Paws? And wings? Had the ritual been a success? It must have been so, but still, why wasn't their assistant here?

In their other life, Itzli had been a prophet. A psychic, to be more exact: trying to figure out a way to become a dragon, which did work, apparently... But still, why were they here? What was going on with that? When they were experimenting with their gemstones – they have the ability to see into the past and the future with the help of jewels – they once accidentaly saw a different dimension than the one they were in. Their dimension was made of spirits roaming te world, that dimension appeared to be of „dragons“ - winged creatures made of flesh and bones rather than cosmic energy. They had been the prophet for that reason, for they had one of the strongest abilites, but there – of course – were other prophets. When they had a meeting, Itzli exclaimed what they had seen, leaving the others shocked. But why not find a way to transform into one of them – to get a real body? They were spirits, after all, so they could posess things, right? That's where they were wrong.

Itzli and his personal assistant spent the next spiritual-decades trying to form matter in a place of nothing other than cosmic energy. Sometimes it worked, but nothing much was formed, only real gemstones. But one day it worked, finally, and they took form of a dragon. It was such an amazing feeling of having a body, but it wasn't meant to last in this world. A portal suddenly opened and they were warped into the dimension the body came from – Sornieth.

What was that light? They blinked their eyes, slowly realizing it was a huge ball of light where that came from. „What are you doing? Don't stare into the sun!!!“, a spirit was screaming to him. What was the „sun“? And who was screaming? They turned around, only to see another creature similar to the ones he had seen. Could it be...?

„What did you think you were doing? Why are you even in our territory? Who are you?!“, the dragon asked suspiciously. „I... I don't know“, Itzli said, which even was the truth. „I th-think... I, uh, my name is Itzli and I have no idea why I am here“, they said. The dragon went closer to them, having a concerned look on their face, making Itzli flinch. „Well, how about you come to my clan then? If you really don't know how you came here, you might just as well see the others. Maybe you will remember something...“ Itzli suddenly remembered, for some reason, that they still had some gemstones in their paw – one pure ruby and one impure sapphire. They looked through the stones and to their surprise saw the entire history of Sornieth, both the future and the past. He let out a loud scream, making the jewels almost break. „What in the -“, the other dragon said, making them realize they were still here. He shook his head, simply sai „It's nothing“ and they went their way to the clan.

It had been over two „months“ and Itzli still didn't remember a thing. All they knew is that they had powers, and thus, everyone liked them. But also, everyone wanted them to use their powers; always. At first, they didn't understand their powers, but soon after, it appeared like a normal thing to them, they just had it and the others didn't, but that was the problem. Itzli tried every minute to get to his original world, but they soon realized they couldn't, so he had to start liking Sornieth. But as much as they like Sornieth, still they don't like the fact they can shift into different things. Everyone just thinks they're really lazy when all they know is that they exist; that's all.

740 words, so 30 levels is okay °J°

Edit: Part two done as well!!
Not Found

I had a bit of trouble with her actually - onc eI saw her, I knew tis skin would look good on her, but it made the apparel choices reaaaaaaly difficult. I ended up with this, trying not to overload her; I also gave her the map kit for lore reasons (which I absolutely love btw) and I faced a huge dilemma when it came to her eyes, but I think it turned out pretty good!
@L1BR4 Part one done! :D
Just as confusing as the description probably, so hopefully it fits, if that makes any sense xD

„Itzli, can you help me?“ „Itzli, stop thinking abut that non-sense. Get here and help me.“ „Itzli, don't you know how society works?!“
Itzli was tired of hearing all that stuff. Why would everyone always want them to use their powers to make something, to actually do something productive? „What, no, why?“ would always be their response, making the other dragons shake their head. If only they knew who they really were...

When Itzli arrived in Sornith, they had no clue who they were, let alone where. They appeared to have... Paws? And wings? Had the ritual been a success? It must have been so, but still, why wasn't their assistant here?

In their other life, Itzli had been a prophet. A psychic, to be more exact: trying to figure out a way to become a dragon, which did work, apparently... But still, why were they here? What was going on with that? When they were experimenting with their gemstones – they have the ability to see into the past and the future with the help of jewels – they once accidentaly saw a different dimension than the one they were in. Their dimension was made of spirits roaming te world, that dimension appeared to be of „dragons“ - winged creatures made of flesh and bones rather than cosmic energy. They had been the prophet for that reason, for they had one of the strongest abilites, but there – of course – were other prophets. When they had a meeting, Itzli exclaimed what they had seen, leaving the others shocked. But why not find a way to transform into one of them – to get a real body? They were spirits, after all, so they could posess things, right? That's where they were wrong.

Itzli and his personal assistant spent the next spiritual-decades trying to form matter in a place of nothing other than cosmic energy. Sometimes it worked, but nothing much was formed, only real gemstones. But one day it worked, finally, and they took form of a dragon. It was such an amazing feeling of having a body, but it wasn't meant to last in this world. A portal suddenly opened and they were warped into the dimension the body came from – Sornieth.

What was that light? They blinked their eyes, slowly realizing it was a huge ball of light where that came from. „What are you doing? Don't stare into the sun!!!“, a spirit was screaming to him. What was the „sun“? And who was screaming? They turned around, only to see another creature similar to the ones he had seen. Could it be...?

„What did you think you were doing? Why are you even in our territory? Who are you?!“, the dragon asked suspiciously. „I... I don't know“, Itzli said, which even was the truth. „I th-think... I, uh, my name is Itzli and I have no idea why I am here“, they said. The dragon went closer to them, having a concerned look on their face, making Itzli flinch. „Well, how about you come to my clan then? If you really don't know how you came here, you might just as well see the others. Maybe you will remember something...“ Itzli suddenly remembered, for some reason, that they still had some gemstones in their paw – one pure ruby and one impure sapphire. They looked through the stones and to their surprise saw the entire history of Sornieth, both the future and the past. He let out a loud scream, making the jewels almost break. „What in the -“, the other dragon said, making them realize they were still here. He shook his head, simply sai „It's nothing“ and they went their way to the clan.

It had been over two „months“ and Itzli still didn't remember a thing. All they knew is that they had powers, and thus, everyone liked them. But also, everyone wanted them to use their powers; always. At first, they didn't understand their powers, but soon after, it appeared like a normal thing to them, they just had it and the others didn't, but that was the problem. Itzli tried every minute to get to his original world, but they soon realized they couldn't, so he had to start liking Sornieth. But as much as they like Sornieth, still they don't like the fact they can shift into different things. Everyone just thinks they're really lazy when all they know is that they exist; that's all.

740 words, so 30 levels is okay °J°

Edit: Part two done as well!!
Not Found

I had a bit of trouble with her actually - onc eI saw her, I knew tis skin would look good on her, but it made the apparel choices reaaaaaaly difficult. I ended up with this, trying not to overload her; I also gave her the map kit for lore reasons (which I absolutely love btw) and I faced a huge dilemma when it came to her eyes, but I think it turned out pretty good!
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
@Gurrero @Hikumi @Quintillion @Salvation

Hey guys my next orders are almost done!! So if you'd like a spot let me know!
@Gurrero @Hikumi @Quintillion @Salvation

Hey guys my next orders are almost done!! So if you'd like a spot let me know!
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
@BraveEguana Thank you so much!!! I’m at school right now but I can’t wait to code their bio :) You want the dragons sent to you right? I’ll send you some extra levels, I love the bio so much [emoji=familiar heart]
@BraveEguana

Thank you so much!!! I’m at school right now but I can’t wait to code their bio :)

You want the dragons sent to you right? I’ll send you some extra levels, I love the bio so much
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@Meias !!!!!! I would love a spot !! I'll edit post in just a few minutes~ EDIT: [b]Username:[/b]Gurrero [b]Order Type:[/b]Siggy art! [b]Player ID Number:[/b]#89089 [b]Link to Dragon/Character:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7058163] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70582/7058163_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Any Physical Dymorphism:[/b] Two sets of horns! His normal ones and his roundhorns~ [b]Price:[/b]130 + accent price(?) [b]Other Information:[/b] Mias is a fighter but a lover at heart. He's fairly happy-go-lucky and he's rarely ever seen without a grin. I'd like to include: [item=Sakura Flower Crown][item=Pink Highnoon Hank][item=Peridot Roundhorn][skin=3935]
@Meias

!!!!!! I would love a spot !! I'll edit post in just a few minutes~

EDIT:

Username:Gurrero
Order Type:Siggy art!
Player ID Number:#89089
Link to Dragon/Character:
7058163_350.png

Any Physical Dymorphism: Two sets of horns! His normal ones and his roundhorns~
Price:130 + accent price(?)
Other Information: Mias is a fighter but a lover at heart. He's fairly happy-go-lucky and he's rarely ever seen without a grin.

I'd like to include:
Sakura Flower Crown Pink Highnoon Hank Peridot Roundhorn
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@Hikumi

I sent all mine in
@Hikumi

I sent all mine in
@L1BR4 Sent to me is just fine, thank you so much ^^
@L1BR4 Sent to me is just fine, thank you so much ^^
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
@eversnow

Any of those new slots left? I’ll take one if yes
@eversnow

Any of those new slots left? I’ll take one if yes
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@Strill If you still have slot then I would get one bust ^^ Username: ZoeNightfall Player ID Number: 360302 Link to Dragon/Character/Ref Sheet: [url=https://sta.sh/22fykrcaewm9?edit=1]I don't have any drawn reference so I am using modified photos [/url] (His fur is more of a ginger than light brown though and his ear tufts are long [emoji=mirror deadpan] What you are Ordering: Furry Bust Additional Apparel/Info: If it would be possible I would like him to wear [url=https://i.etsystatic.com/8832425/r/il/10c3d8/1218253210/il_fullxfull.1218253210_arrn.jpg]similar flower crown like that[/url] and [url=https://www.craftstyle.pl/environment/cache/images/0_0_productGfx_c3a1bbe478b5e34a254ad5986890e70d.jpg]feathers like that tucked behind his left ear[/url] I am not sure how much it would cost with the apparel so say your price ^^
@Strill
If you still have slot then I would get one bust ^^
Username: ZoeNightfall
Player ID Number: 360302
Link to Dragon/Character/Ref Sheet: I don't have any drawn reference so I am using modified photos (His fur is more of a ginger than light brown though and his ear tufts are long
What you are Ordering: Furry Bust
Additional Apparel/Info: If it would be possible I would like him to wear similar flower crown like that and feathers like that tucked behind his left ear

I am not sure how much it would cost with the apparel so say your price ^^
vbbhws.pnggt91XZe.pngvbbp2e.png
@Ellapinky Ah, unfortunately not ;; sorry
@Ellapinky Ah, unfortunately not ;; sorry
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
@SkyDancer10 reminder for you to make your request soon!
@SkyDancer10 reminder for you to make your request soon!
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43