Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Wind Foddart-Working on orders!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43
@CrazyCake
YoUR BOY IS GORGEOUS! ! !

If you'll be sponsoring 2 genes (the expensive ones at that) I'd be more than happy to throw in the accent for free ; u ; So your total would come out to be 130lvls
@CrazyCake
YoUR BOY IS GORGEOUS! ! !

If you'll be sponsoring 2 genes (the expensive ones at that) I'd be more than happy to throw in the accent for free ; u ; So your total would come out to be 130lvls
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@Gurrero Thank you aaaa! <3

Oh, curious! Wouldn't Alloy be 20, so the total would be 110? If I missed something, my apologies!! ^-^ Also would you be able to do glowing eyes too? If not, tots okay!! <3

(also your clean bust art is so good! T-T would buy -- do you have an art shop? :D)
@Gurrero Thank you aaaa! <3

Oh, curious! Wouldn't Alloy be 20, so the total would be 110? If I missed something, my apologies!! ^-^ Also would you be able to do glowing eyes too? If not, tots okay!! <3

(also your clean bust art is so good! T-T would buy -- do you have an art shop? :D)
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake
You're completely right! So terribly sorry, I misread the asterisk thinking it was Alloy;;; o(-<

Yes, total would be 110!! And glowing eyes is easy enough to do so no problem there~

I unfortunately don't have an art shop, however once I get through all of the remaining foddart I can PM you if you'd still be interested (it may be a while tho;;;)
@CrazyCake
You're completely right! So terribly sorry, I misread the asterisk thinking it was Alloy;;; o(-<

Yes, total would be 110!! And glowing eyes is easy enough to do so no problem there~

I unfortunately don't have an art shop, however once I get through all of the remaining foddart I can PM you if you'd still be interested (it may be a while tho;;;)
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@Gurrero No no, no worries! c: All good!!

And awesome, yes definitely lmk! :D Your art is so good T-T So I don't mind the wait, not at all! Gotta figure out who I want art for LOL <3 Thank you!! ^-^
@Gurrero No no, no worries! c: All good!!

And awesome, yes definitely lmk! :D Your art is so good T-T So I don't mind the wait, not at all! Gotta figure out who I want art for LOL <3 Thank you!! ^-^
I387ENf.png
@Gurrero
sent the last 20 levels ^^
@Gurrero
sent the last 20 levels ^^
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Salvation The night fairy accent looks incredible on him :D I'll put you down for the last slot! (also-- does he have a gijinka design, by any chance?)
@Salvation The night fairy accent looks incredible on him :D I'll put you down for the last slot! (also-- does he have a gijinka design, by any chance?)
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
@Eversnow Thank you! As for gijinka design, I'm still working on it! ^^
@Eversnow Thank you! As for gijinka design, I'm still working on it! ^^
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@onemessyperson Got it! Feel free to send a the levels to a receiver. (I think 11 will be good.)
@onemessyperson Got it! Feel free to send a the levels to a receiver. (I think 11 will be good.)
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
@Hikumi

I don't have a specific preference of expression, your pick. He's calm, quiet, collected, bookish guy. Introvert, likes reading, even writes his own poems. His hair is coily, partially braided (never fully braided, he likes variety).

@Hikumi

I don't have a specific preference of expression, your pick. He's calm, quiet, collected, bookish guy. Introvert, likes reading, even writes his own poems. His hair is coily, partially braided (never fully braided, he likes variety).

arcane_banner.pngFR time +9 q4Bwlp9.png ueQv8.gif
@BraveEguana Username: L1br4 Player ID Number: 51679 Link to Dragon(s): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50025944] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/500260/50025944_350.png[/img] [/url] Price/Size of order/Formatting: 500-600 words? (30 levels? - if you write more, I’ll happily pay for however much you write) Basics about the dragon/Scenario: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/165091570004131840/557786062127366154/image1.png[/img] They’re pretty clueless to dragon society. I imagine that they just gets confronted by dragons all the time who want them to use their powers but they’re just, “wait what is happening please stop...!”. Also, if you want to give them the power to shape shift because why not XD Maybe some potential backstory is that they originally used their powers all the time to try an figure out how they got here and how to go back to where they came from but now they sort of like this world. Personal (I)/Unpersonal (he, she): Unpersonal (non binary pronouns if possible!) Additional information (music, images, etc.): Other requests: Hahaha let me know if that’s too much of a non-sensical mess and I’ll try to explain myself Link to Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43153169] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/431532/43153169_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon ID: 43153169 Price: 10 (dress up and accent find please :) Anything I need to know (personality, preferred colors, max/min items, etc.): Max items is 13 but very flexible. She’s basically a traveling spirit who fell asleep in a magical jungle and just died. She doesn’t realize that she’s dead and just continues travelling around. Skin (yes/no/Id/Festival): yes (UMA or Fest is good :)
@BraveEguana
Username: L1br4
Player ID Number: 51679
Link to Dragon(s):

50025944_350.png

Price/Size of order/Formatting: 500-600 words? (30 levels? - if you write more, I’ll happily pay for however much you write)
Basics about the dragon/Scenario:
image1.png
They’re pretty clueless to dragon society. I imagine that they just gets confronted by dragons all the time who want them to use their powers but they’re just, “wait what is happening please stop...!”. Also, if you want to give them the power to shape shift because why not XD
Maybe some potential backstory is that they originally used their powers all the time to try an figure out how they got here and how to go back to where they came from but now they sort of like this world.
Personal (I)/Unpersonal (he, she): Unpersonal (non binary pronouns if possible!)
Additional information (music, images, etc.):
Other requests: Hahaha let me know if that’s too much of a non-sensical mess and I’ll try to explain myself

Link to Dragon:

43153169_350.png

Dragon ID: 43153169
Price: 10 (dress up and accent find please :)
Anything I need to know (personality, preferred colors, max/min items, etc.): Max items is 13 but very flexible. She’s basically a traveling spirit who fell asleep in a magical jungle and just died. She doesn’t realize that she’s dead and just continues travelling around.
Skin (yes/no/Id/Festival): yes (UMA or Fest is good :)
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43