Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | eefles' art shop (OPEN)
1 2
[center]Hello, welcome to my art shop! Here you can buy shaded, moderately cheap art. The background is also transparent for convenience. PAYMENT » A piece of art costs 10kT/10g. » Please send your payment before I get to work. Otherwise your art will not be done. » Eye color is optional. Eye color does not cost anything. » You may request me to draw apparel, but every piece of apparel drawn (as can be seen in the type, that is) is an extra 500t. TYPES » Headshot (HS) » Bust (B) » Halfbody (HB) » Fullbody (FB) RULES » Be nice. » Be patient, please! [emoji=coatl winking] Q&A » Are you scamming me? » Hell no. I just need money all the time, hehe. And I feel more motivated when I get the payment first. » Can I order more than one piece of art at a time? » Sure, no problem-o. Just paste the form into your post however many times you need it. Limit of 10 per post. FORM (copy-paste) [code][b]Hello @eefles, I would like a piece of art! » Payment:[/b] (treasure, gems, mixed) [b]» HS, B, HB, or FB?:[/b] [b]Dragon:[/b] [b]Apparel?:[/b] (Y/N) [b]Anything extra:[/b][/code] EXAMPLES [img]https://i.imgur.com/Y4qF3S0.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/FkInK7S.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5Rnl2qa.png[/img][/center]
Hello, welcome to my art shop! Here you can buy shaded, moderately cheap art. The background is also transparent for convenience.

PAYMENT
» A piece of art costs 10kT/10g.
» Please send your payment before I get to work. Otherwise your art will not be done.
» Eye color is optional. Eye color does not cost anything.
» You may request me to draw apparel, but every piece of apparel drawn (as can be seen in the type, that is) is an extra 500t.

TYPES
» Headshot (HS)
» Bust (B)
» Halfbody (HB)
» Fullbody (FB)

RULES
» Be nice.
» Be patient, please!

Q&A
» Are you scamming me?
» Hell no. I just need money all the time, hehe. And I feel more motivated when I get the payment first.

» Can I order more than one piece of art at a time?
» Sure, no problem-o. Just paste the form into your post however many times you need it. Limit of 10 per post.

FORM (copy-paste)
Code:
[b]Hello @eefles, I would like a piece of art! » Payment:[/b] (treasure, gems, mixed) [b]» HS, B, HB, or FB?:[/b] [b]Dragon:[/b] [b]Apparel?:[/b] (Y/N) [b]Anything extra:[/b]

EXAMPLES
Y4qF3S0.png
FkInK7S.png
5Rnl2qa.png

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
We are ready for orders, my friends! ~ [emoji=ping] BONUS: 50% DISCOUNT WITHIN THE FIRST WEEK OF OPENING! COME GET YOUR CHEAP SHADED ART NOW! [emoji=ping] ~
We are ready for orders, my friends! ~ BONUS: 50% DISCOUNT WITHIN THE FIRST WEEK OF OPENING! COME GET YOUR CHEAP SHADED ART NOW! ~

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
[img]https://i.imgur.com/t4mXxAq.png[/img]
t4mXxAq.png

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
^
^

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
^
^

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Could I get a sketch of all of the dragons on my “Story reps” Tab by any chance?

Hello @eefles, I would like a piece of art!
» Payment:
treasure
» HS, B, HB, or FB?: Honestly whatever you feel like doing! More is always better though ;)
Dragon: Dragons on my Story reps tab in my lair

Apparel?: nope!
Anything extra: Is this okay? I could fill in the forms completely if you’d like ^^
Could I get a sketch of all of the dragons on my “Story reps” Tab by any chance?

Hello @eefles, I would like a piece of art!
» Payment:
treasure
» HS, B, HB, or FB?: Honestly whatever you feel like doing! More is always better though ;)
Dragon: Dragons on my Story reps tab in my lair

Apparel?: nope!
Anything extra: Is this okay? I could fill in the forms completely if you’d like ^^
6NC9ks0.pngPqLepA4.png
@vimai
It's all good! I might have to do it tomorrow though; it's 30 minutes till bed for me.
@vimai
It's all good! I might have to do it tomorrow though; it's 30 minutes till bed for me.

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
@eefles