Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Biird's Art Corner [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@biird oh boy! I never noticed you mentioned me! Thank you so much, biird! He looks amazing ;^; You're so talented
@biird oh boy! I never noticed you mentioned me! Thank you so much, biird! He looks amazing ;^; You're so talented
image.gif
ZbNAjCO.png
tqGkHih.png
H0t7Ypl.png
eTmFfQ7.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
5hF3FGk.png
R1dejfm.png
@error429

Thank you ;0;
@error429

Thank you ;0;

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
udnr2stnif0dt4h7-13862.gif
@Biird Hi! I won your wonderful art in the Crystalcourt raffle, and, for once, I know pretty much exactly what I want!

Username: Teland
Type of Art: half-body portrait, gijinka
Reference: none, sadly, but he's a large and very muscular man with (literally) copper skin and firey eyes (I'm trying to avoid showing you the dragon)
Pose/Personality: arms up, hands in some fabulous dancer pose, eyes daring you to say that someone his size can't be fabulous
Payment Totals:
I'd like this to be as abstract as you can? So I'm willing to throw gems at you if you need them on top of your donated time/effort.

Thank you so much for doing this!
@Biird Hi! I won your wonderful art in the Crystalcourt raffle, and, for once, I know pretty much exactly what I want!

Username: Teland
Type of Art: half-body portrait, gijinka
Reference: none, sadly, but he's a large and very muscular man with (literally) copper skin and firey eyes (I'm trying to avoid showing you the dragon)
Pose/Personality: arms up, hands in some fabulous dancer pose, eyes daring you to say that someone his size can't be fabulous
Payment Totals:
I'd like this to be as abstract as you can? So I'm willing to throw gems at you if you need them on top of your donated time/effort.

Thank you so much for doing this!
...Q2qxxGt.png
@Teland

Yay! Congrats on winning!
Just to clarify, you want this digitally? Or do you prefer my traditional style?
@Teland

Yay! Congrats on winning!
Just to clarify, you want this digitally? Or do you prefer my traditional style?

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
@Biird Thank you!

One of your examples you had up was a very funky, nearly abstract -- and I'm pretty sure traditional -- piece. I... have no idea where the thread is now, because I'm a genius. But, basically, I'd like for you to go with that! Less representational, more... funky. She said, helpfully. *facepalm* I'm so sorry. I will try to find that example work of yours if you'd like.
@Biird Thank you!

One of your examples you had up was a very funky, nearly abstract -- and I'm pretty sure traditional -- piece. I... have no idea where the thread is now, because I'm a genius. But, basically, I'd like for you to go with that! Less representational, more... funky. She said, helpfully. *facepalm* I'm so sorry. I will try to find that example work of yours if you'd like.
...Q2qxxGt.png
@Teland

That would be helpful, aha, because I don't think I know what you're talking about owo"" But I can certainly do that instead of digital if that's what you want!
@Teland

That would be helpful, aha, because I don't think I know what you're talking about owo"" But I can certainly do that instead of digital if that's what you want!

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
@Biird

LOOK LOOK I FOUND IT: Here!

I love how *angular* this is, and how the patterns of her clothes work with what's happening with her limbs! I fell in love *immediately*, you know? The only clothes on the character I'm thinking of are the celadon silks, but that's entirely optional.
@Biird

LOOK LOOK I FOUND IT: Here!

I love how *angular* this is, and how the patterns of her clothes work with what's happening with her limbs! I fell in love *immediately*, you know? The only clothes on the character I'm thinking of are the celadon silks, but that's entirely optional.
...Q2qxxGt.png
@Teland

Ohhh, i see what you mean now! Yeah, I can definitely do that.

And it's actually digital ^^ so if you wanted something like that it would be digital but I can switch to traditional if you'd like. (I've been inking my lines lately, plus more transportation options means a faster turnaround!) If it's digitalit might take a little longer than expected, as I'm going on a week and a half long vacation in a few days and will be unable to access my computer. But if you're willing ot be patient I can absolutely do that!
@Teland

Ohhh, i see what you mean now! Yeah, I can definitely do that.

And it's actually digital ^^ so if you wanted something like that it would be digital but I can switch to traditional if you'd like. (I've been inking my lines lately, plus more transportation options means a faster turnaround!) If it's digitalit might take a little longer than expected, as I'm going on a week and a half long vacation in a few days and will be unable to access my computer. But if you're willing ot be patient I can absolutely do that!

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
@Biird

I reveal myself to be even more simple than previously supposed! Honestly? So long as it's in a style as funky and cool as that lovely piece of art, I would like you to go with whatever would be easier for you. And, please, I do *not* believe in rushing artists. As a writer, I know from unrealistic demands. Just take your time, and I'll be happy when I get it. :D
@Biird

I reveal myself to be even more simple than previously supposed! Honestly? So long as it's in a style as funky and cool as that lovely piece of art, I would like you to go with whatever would be easier for you. And, please, I do *not* believe in rushing artists. As a writer, I know from unrealistic demands. Just take your time, and I'll be happy when I get it. :D
...Q2qxxGt.png
@Teland
Perfect :D! I'll have it back to ya ASAP! <3
@Teland
Perfect :D! I'll have it back to ya ASAP! <3

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10