Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Golden Age Art Shop [MOVED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Weavile Absolutely! What would you like?

You can post them here or PM me if you'd like.
@Weavile Absolutely! What would you like?

You can post them here or PM me if you'd like.
butter_caiman_by_sevmd-dcf0m6l.gifTalent is something you make bloom. Instinct is something you polish. | Golden Age Art
@dav1d can i get one of my oc vernalis, and one of my other oc temperance?

i'd prefer the smoother style if possible, and choice of clothing is pretty fair game!
let me know when i should send payment :>
@dav1d can i get one of my oc vernalis, and one of my other oc temperance?

i'd prefer the smoother style if possible, and choice of clothing is pretty fair game!
let me know when i should send payment :>
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
hey @dav1d I would love a piece from you! do you take USD payments though (ie PayPal) instead of treasure/gems? either one works, but i'd like to support you with irl currency if that's something you're fine with [emoji=coatl laughing size=2]
hey @dav1d I would love a piece from you! do you take USD payments though (ie PayPal) instead of treasure/gems? either one works, but i'd like to support you with irl currency if that's something you're fine with

tiny_oml_banner_by_wildewinged-dcjipej.png-amtgCED.png
@Weavile Thanks for sending the Cr! I'm happy to work on your two beautiful OCs
(‘ ∇‘ )
@Weavile Thanks for sending the Cr! I'm happy to work on your two beautiful OCs
(‘ ∇‘ )
butter_caiman_by_sevmd-dcf0m6l.gifTalent is something you make bloom. Instinct is something you polish. | Golden Age Art
@NirnrootNoises I actually don't mind at all! I'll PM you for details. ^^
@NirnrootNoises I actually don't mind at all! I'll PM you for details. ^^
@dav1d

Do you think you could do an icon of my fursona, and a headshot of atlas in your painted style?
@dav1d

Do you think you could do an icon of my fursona, and a headshot of atlas in your painted style?
LKUGPNw.giftumblr_inline_piazpj7mY51u2mdgr_540.pngB2gPcio.gif
@PinesAwait It looks like the fursona link is the same as the link to Atlas. And yes, I'll put your slots in!
@PinesAwait It looks like the fursona link is the same as the link to Atlas. And yes, I'll put your slots in!
@da1vd

Ack whoops, lemme fix that, The link is here.
@da1vd

Ack whoops, lemme fix that, The link is here.
LKUGPNw.giftumblr_inline_piazpj7mY51u2mdgr_540.pngB2gPcio.gif
@dav1d

hi, i was wondering if i could get a pinglist spot? :)
i am interested in perhaps knowing if you would want to do a cute discord emoji set sometime? and what pricing would be for it so i can save up accordingly if so!
if not i'm still def interested in a ping in the future though!
@dav1d

hi, i was wondering if i could get a pinglist spot? :)
i am interested in perhaps knowing if you would want to do a cute discord emoji set sometime? and what pricing would be for it so i can save up accordingly if so!
if not i'm still def interested in a ping in the future though!
@Coins I'll add you to the pinglist! Also, I have no experience making emojis but I wouldn't be opposed to learning! I'm not sure I can do pixel emojis if that's what you're interested in, but depending on what it is I might be up for it. :3c
@Coins I'll add you to the pinglist! Also, I have no experience making emojis but I wouldn't be opposed to learning! I'm not sure I can do pixel emojis if that's what you're interested in, but depending on what it is I might be up for it. :3c
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10