Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | McLoxy's Art Shop T/G/USD [4 SLOTS OPEN]
1 2
[center][size=7][b][color=orangered]Mcloxy's Art Shop[/size] [b][i][size=5]Commissions are [color=green]OPEN[/color][/size][/i][/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1833933][img]https://i.ibb.co/PmnnJkC/watermark.png[/img][/url] [size=5][color=orangered]Welcome to my art shop! I can draw just about any dragon or animal, and I'm always up for a challenge! Specializing in full body and unique poses!Thank you for stopping by![/size][/color][/b] [i]NOTE: After doing my first round of commissions, I have adjusted my prices to better reflect the amount of time it takes to produce the art. I have come to realize that I can't do anything "quick and simple" because I believe in delivering quality work that I'm proud of. And that work takes time, a lot of it. And I have a job, bills, a home full of rescue animals and an art degree. But I'll take mixed payments, USD and item bribes so feel free to PM me about payment options! :3[/i][/center] [center][size=5][emoji=deer skull][b]WHAT I OFFER[/b][emoji=deer skull][/size] Headshots, Busts, and Fullbody sketches, lineart and paintings. I can draw just about any animal or mythical creature(except primates and humanoids.) I can do OCs and anthros within those limits. I'm also open to familiars, though I haven't field tested that yet. Willing to do NSFW but please make those requests thru [url=https://www.deviantart.com/foxymcloxy][b]My DeviantArt[/b][/url] or PM. Feel free to get creative with the poses for full bodies- I love a challenge but I will tell you if it is beyond my capabilities. Below you'll see a list of my strengths. [b]I'M GOOD AT...[/b] [list] [*]Pearlcatchers [*]Wildclaws [*]Imperials [*]Mirrors [*]Skydancers [*]Spirals [*]Coatls [*]Canines [*]Equines [*]Ungulates(hooved critters) [*]Animal skulls and bones[/list][/center] [quote] [center][size=5][b]PRICES[/b][/size] 1000t:1g | 100g:$1 Prices are base prices and subject to change for complex designs or apparel I accept mixed payments and can be bribed with gene scrolls etc. Just ask! All prices include up to 3 pieces of apparel.[/center] ----- [columns][b]Digital Sketch:[/b] Sketchy structure lines included, flat shade [list] [*]Headshot(head and neck): 30kt / 30g [*]Bust(head, neck & torso): 40kt / 40g [*]Full Body: 50kt / 50g[/list] [b]Digital Line Art:[/b] digitally "inked" and cleaned up [list] [*]Headshot: 100kt / 100g / $1 [*]Bust: 100kt / 100g / $1 [*]Full Body: 300kt / 300g / $3[/list][nextcol] [b]Flat Color:[/b] clean digital line, no shading [list] [*]Headshot: 300kt / 300g / $3 [*]Bust: 500kt / 500g / $5 [*]Full Body: 1mil.t / 1000g / $10[/list] [b]Digital Painting:[/b] colored and shaded [list] [*]Headshot: 500kt / 500g / $5 [*]Bust: 1mil.t / 1000g / $10 [*]Full Body: 2mil.t / 2000g / $20[/list][/columns][/quote] [center][size=5][emoji=deer skull][b]SOME THINGS[/b][emoji=deer skull][/size][/center] [list] [*]Quotes available [*]Commissions are first come, first served [*]Half of payment is expected before artwork is started [*]Background options are transparent, solid or color gradient [*]Completion time is around 1-4 weeks [*]Artwork may be reposted by client provided they credit and link back to me [*]I retain all rights to my artwork and any art produced may be posted on my personal DeviantArt and/or website for portfolio purposes [*]Additional characters cost the same as the initial character [*]USD payments can be made via Paypal or Venmo [*]Feel free to ask any questions! I'm very understanding and patient, and I'm always happy to work with you if you have special requests or concerns :) [b]Commission Form:[/b] Please fill out the form below. No need to ping, I'm subscribed :3 [quote]1. Commission Type (sketch, line or colored/headshot, bust, or fullbody?) 2. Link to references (dragon or off-site reference sheet) 3. Background (flat color, gradient or transparent) 4. Special poses, expressions or details 5. Payment type 6. Other comments or notes[/quote] [center][b][size=5]SLOTS[/size][/b] [list=1] [*]Wolfkai [*] [*] [*][/list][/center] [center][b][size=5]PING LIST[/size][/b] [list] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*][/list] [b]Full Color[/b] [img]https://i.ibb.co/kMFPgQ1/porfolio-sample.png[/img] [b]Headshots[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=186438&tab=dragon&did=24242998][img]https://i.ibb.co/JkNPMV9/isoba-profile-alt.jpg[/img] [b]Digital Line Art[/b] [img]https://i.ibb.co/zxHGW5T/Sivre-lineart.png[/img] [b]Sketches[/b] [img]https://i.ibb.co/vP0V9XH/unicornsketch.png[/img] [i][/i][i][/i][emoji=deer skull]
Mcloxy's Art Shop
Commissions are OPEN
watermark.png
Welcome to my art shop! I can draw just about any dragon or animal, and I'm always up for a challenge! Specializing in full body and unique poses!Thank you for stopping by!

NOTE: After doing my first round of commissions, I have adjusted my prices to better reflect the amount of time it takes to produce the art. I have come to realize that I can't do anything "quick and simple" because I believe in delivering quality work that I'm proud of. And that work takes time, a lot of it. And I have a job, bills, a home full of rescue animals and an art degree. But I'll take mixed payments, USD and item bribes so feel free to PM me about payment options! :3
WHAT I OFFER
Headshots, Busts, and Fullbody sketches, lineart and paintings. I can draw just about any animal or mythical creature(except primates and humanoids.) I can do OCs and anthros within those limits. I'm also open to familiars, though I haven't field tested that yet. Willing to do NSFW but please make those requests thru My DeviantArt or PM. Feel free to get creative with the poses for full bodies- I love a challenge but I will tell you if it is beyond my capabilities. Below you'll see a list of my strengths.
I'M GOOD AT...
  • Pearlcatchers
  • Wildclaws
  • Imperials
  • Mirrors
  • Skydancers
  • Spirals
  • Coatls
  • Canines
  • Equines
  • Ungulates(hooved critters)
  • Animal skulls and bones

Quote:
PRICES
1000t:1g | 100g:$1
Prices are base prices and subject to change for complex designs or apparel
I accept mixed payments and can be bribed with gene scrolls etc. Just ask!
All prices include up to 3 pieces of apparel.

Digital Sketch: Sketchy structure lines included, flat shade
  • Headshot(head and neck): 30kt / 30g
  • Bust(head, neck & torso): 40kt / 40g
  • Full Body: 50kt / 50g
Digital Line Art: digitally "inked" and cleaned up
  • Headshot: 100kt / 100g / $1
  • Bust: 100kt / 100g / $1
  • Full Body: 300kt / 300g / $3
Flat Color: clean digital line, no shading
  • Headshot: 300kt / 300g / $3
  • Bust: 500kt / 500g / $5
  • Full Body: 1mil.t / 1000g / $10
Digital Painting: colored and shaded
  • Headshot: 500kt / 500g / $5
  • Bust: 1mil.t / 1000g / $10
  • Full Body: 2mil.t / 2000g / $20
SOME THINGS
  • Quotes available
  • Commissions are first come, first served
  • Half of payment is expected before artwork is started
  • Background options are transparent, solid or color gradient
  • Completion time is around 1-4 weeks
  • Artwork may be reposted by client provided they credit and link back to me
  • I retain all rights to my artwork and any art produced may be posted on my personal DeviantArt and/or website for portfolio purposes
  • Additional characters cost the same as the initial character
  • USD payments can be made via Paypal or Venmo
  • Feel free to ask any questions! I'm very understanding and patient, and I'm always happy to work with you if you have special requests or concerns :)

Commission Form: Please fill out the form below. No need to ping, I'm subscribed :3
    Quote:
    1. Commission Type (sketch, line or colored/headshot, bust, or fullbody?)
    2. Link to references (dragon or off-site reference sheet)
    3. Background (flat color, gradient or transparent)
    4. Special poses, expressions or details
    5. Payment type
    6. Other comments or notes
    SLOTS
    1. Wolfkai
    PING LIST
    Full Color
    porfolio-sample.png

Headshots
    isoba-profile-alt.jpg

Digital Line Art
    Sivre-lineart.png

Sketches
    unicornsketch.png

IMG_1051.png
1. Commission Type: Full color, full body please!
2. Link to references: Rie
3. Background: Transparent
4. Special poses, expressions or details: Something where he looks like he's fighting or scared would be awesome, please! If you can do two chars in one comm, I'd love to have Livia included and don't mind paying double.
5. Other comments or notes: I really think you're underpricing yourself. ^^;;
1. Commission Type: Full color, full body please!
2. Link to references: Rie
3. Background: Transparent
4. Special poses, expressions or details: Something where he looks like he's fighting or scared would be awesome, please! If you can do two chars in one comm, I'd love to have Livia included and don't mind paying double.
5. Other comments or notes: I really think you're underpricing yourself. ^^;;
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@FallenAngel
I can totes do the smoke!
I should have him done for you early next week since I'm going out of town this weekend ^^

@FallenAngel
I can totes do the smoke!
I should have him done for you early next week since I'm going out of town this weekend ^^

IMG_1051.png
@FoxyMcloxy 1. Commission Type: Digital Coloured Painting: Fullbody 2. Link to references [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10908435] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/109085/10908435_350.png[/img] [/url] 3. Background: Gradient 4. Special poses, expressions or details: He thinks he's important, but he's really just a big dummy. Well-meaning though. However that inspires you, I guess? 5. Other comments or notes: Hopefully he doesn't have too much apparel/complex genes going on.
@FoxyMcloxy
1. Commission Type: Digital Coloured Painting: Fullbody
2. Link to references
10908435_350.png

3. Background: Gradient
4. Special poses, expressions or details: He thinks he's important, but he's really just a big dummy. Well-meaning though. However that inspires you, I guess?
5. Other comments or notes: Hopefully he doesn't have too much apparel/complex genes going on.
ZincAlloy.gif
@FoxyMcloxy 1. Commission Type- digital lineart bust 2. Link to references- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41459657] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/414597/41459657_350.png[/img] [/url] 3. Background- whichever you think looks best 4. Special poses, expressions or details- is it possible to have her adding another layer to her pearl 5. Other comments or notes- Her bio explains why she has a pearl! And if you choose to draw her apparel her coat is really the only important thing so you can ignore the rest Thank you!
@FoxyMcloxy
1. Commission Type- digital lineart bust
2. Link to references-

41459657_350.png

3. Background- whichever you think looks best
4. Special poses, expressions or details- is it possible to have her adding another layer to her pearl
5. Other comments or notes-
Her bio explains why she has a pearl! And if you choose to draw her apparel her coat is really the only important thing so you can ignore the rest

Thank you!
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@Arkonsel
Haha yes, my friend also just notified me that I'm giving my art away. Thanks for the suggestion. I'm going to update my pricing, but you'll still get the original base price :)

I could do both for 300k(it's slightly more than dragon pricing since I have to figure out how to draw a whole new critter. Hope that's okay)
How would you want Livia included pose-wise?
And I'm not familiar with stygians (I skimmed the lore on DA and it's a cool concept for a creature!)- So Rie has scales over his body, right? And Livia is furry? And do they have a wolf-life face or more deer-like? Just trying to get a handle on the physiology so I don't butcher them. Any other info you think would help would be appreciated!
@Arkonsel
Haha yes, my friend also just notified me that I'm giving my art away. Thanks for the suggestion. I'm going to update my pricing, but you'll still get the original base price :)

I could do both for 300k(it's slightly more than dragon pricing since I have to figure out how to draw a whole new critter. Hope that's okay)
How would you want Livia included pose-wise?
And I'm not familiar with stygians (I skimmed the lore on DA and it's a cool concept for a creature!)- So Rie has scales over his body, right? And Livia is furry? And do they have a wolf-life face or more deer-like? Just trying to get a handle on the physiology so I don't butcher them. Any other info you think would help would be appreciated!
IMG_1051.png
@FoxyMcloxy I don't mind paying your new prices! I was going to overtip heavily anyway since I don't believe in taking advantage of newbies/recent returnees. XD just let me know what it'll be.

Stygians are totally cool and you can make the first one for free XD Rie has scales mostly over his back and cheek, like freckles, but I'm fine with them being full body too! Livia is more like a dikdik or a baby goat - small chubby with a pointy face.

If you could have livia looking embarrassed by him or also ready to fight, that would be awesome, thank you! Sorry for any errors, on phone.
@FoxyMcloxy I don't mind paying your new prices! I was going to overtip heavily anyway since I don't believe in taking advantage of newbies/recent returnees. XD just let me know what it'll be.

Stygians are totally cool and you can make the first one for free XD Rie has scales mostly over his back and cheek, like freckles, but I'm fine with them being full body too! Livia is more like a dikdik or a baby goat - small chubby with a pointy face.

If you could have livia looking embarrassed by him or also ready to fight, that would be awesome, thank you! Sorry for any errors, on phone.
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Arkonsel You're too kind :)
520k sound alright? I work somewhat slowly so it'll probably take a me around a week once I finish the commission ahead of you. I'm happy to provide progress shots along the way if you like.
@Arkonsel You're too kind :)
520k sound alright? I work somewhat slowly so it'll probably take a me around a week once I finish the commission ahead of you. I'm happy to provide progress shots along the way if you like.
IMG_1051.png
@ZincAlloy What a handsome boy! He has a lot going on and crys/facet are definitely tough genes ^^; It would be 400k and I would probably limit the apparel to 6-7 pieces. Let me know if that works :)
@ZincAlloy What a handsome boy! He has a lot going on and crys/facet are definitely tough genes ^^; It would be 400k and I would probably limit the apparel to 6-7 pieces. Let me know if that works :)
IMG_1051.png
@FoxyMcloxy Sure, that works. I made a 7 apparel version for you. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=10908435&skin=0&apparel=17243,6024,2502,6032,11218,10384,17255&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@FoxyMcloxy
Sure, that works. I made a 7 apparel version for you.
dragon?did=10908435&skin=0&apparel=17243,6024,2502,6032,11218,10384,17255&xt=dressing.png
ZincAlloy.gif
1 2