Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] 2 A.M. Design
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Cheremtasy ahh thank you! If I'm reading that correctly, and you have $12 then that's totally possible to get 2 loafs for $6 each. I could take less if paypal makes you pay a fee so you don't go over (to repay for your kindness :)
but if you prefer not to hit the bottom of your account, I completely understand, and thank you XD
@Cheremtasy ahh thank you! If I'm reading that correctly, and you have $12 then that's totally possible to get 2 loafs for $6 each. I could take less if paypal makes you pay a fee so you don't go over (to repay for your kindness :)
but if you prefer not to hit the bottom of your account, I completely understand, and thank you XD
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
plant and isopod caretaker
28184.png
@AutumnBird awesome! if i were to present this girl, would you say that she definitely wouldn't work for a loaf? if not, i'll take a headshot/bust shot ^^ [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=24141999&skin=0&apparel=15716,15721,28791,22830,22825,22696,22698,24050,22826,28794,272,3642,3638,22833&xt=dressing.png[/img] i can pay in items; full set of pomegranate plumes (120g), luminous sundrapes (135g), two nocturne eggs (400g), and one scattersight (280g). total should be 935g, which would cover a loaf, or i can pay the remaining 65g in pure if it's a head/bust. is this all ok? ^^ (i know you're only taking one at a time; i just wanted to be sure i won't be wasting your time once it's my turn.)
@AutumnBird

awesome!

if i were to present this girl, would you say that she definitely wouldn't work for a loaf? if not, i'll take a headshot/bust shot ^^
dragon?did=24141999&skin=0&apparel=15716,15721,28791,22830,22825,22696,22698,24050,22826,28794,272,3642,3638,22833&xt=dressing.png

i can pay in items; full set of pomegranate plumes (120g), luminous sundrapes (135g), two nocturne eggs (400g), and one scattersight (280g). total should be 935g, which would cover a loaf, or i can pay the remaining 65g in pure if it's a head/bust.

is this all ok? ^^

(i know you're only taking one at a time; i just wanted to be sure i won't be wasting your time once it's my turn.)
Y2yBHJZ.gif
@AutumnBird
Ah really? Thats so sweet of you! Paypal does take a fee I'm pretty sure because I use CAD, and converting to another currency (in this case USD) takes a fee. It's up to you if you want to take less or not, I'm willing to do either or. It would have to wait until after Arkonsel's commission though because you're only taking one slot at a time from my understanding? ^^
@AutumnBird
Ah really? Thats so sweet of you! Paypal does take a fee I'm pretty sure because I use CAD, and converting to another currency (in this case USD) takes a fee. It's up to you if you want to take less or not, I'm willing to do either or. It would have to wait until after Arkonsel's commission though because you're only taking one slot at a time from my understanding? ^^
@AutumnBird Looks like I missed a slot; could I be put onto your pinglist? ^^ Just for future reference, how much would a loaf of this dragon cost? (I don't know if the accent can be included without it turning blobby, but if so, then absolutely choose to ignore it >v>;;) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33845165] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/338452/33845165_350.png[/img] [/url]
@AutumnBird Looks like I missed a slot; could I be put onto your pinglist? ^^

Just for future reference, how much would a loaf of this dragon cost? (I don't know if the accent can be included without it turning blobby, but if so, then absolutely choose to ignore it >v>;;)

33845165_350.png
JBEajtP.gif
@Orii *gasp* oooo she's gorgeous!!
I'd say it depends what you don't mind being cut out. I could do her as a loaf for the items you listed if you don't mind me excluding the thorn tangles! (just for the sake i'm drawing a loaf right now with so many rose thorn accessories and... no offense to the dragon but i'm dying x'D) since there isn't any thorn tangles near her head that would be included in her headshot, it's mostly your preference of commission XD

(no worries! I'll make sure and ping you when I'm done with the girl above you <3)
@Orii *gasp* oooo she's gorgeous!!
I'd say it depends what you don't mind being cut out. I could do her as a loaf for the items you listed if you don't mind me excluding the thorn tangles! (just for the sake i'm drawing a loaf right now with so many rose thorn accessories and... no offense to the dragon but i'm dying x'D) since there isn't any thorn tangles near her head that would be included in her headshot, it's mostly your preference of commission XD

(no worries! I'll make sure and ping you when I'm done with the girl above you <3)
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
28184.png
@AutumnBird

i think i'll prefer a headshot in that case, please! (in due time)
two things though:
) if possible, could i include her little bird?
) is it too much to make the headshot go down far enough to include her emerald pendants?
@AutumnBird

i think i'll prefer a headshot in that case, please! (in due time)
two things though:
) if possible, could i include her little bird?
) is it too much to make the headshot go down far enough to include her emerald pendants?
Y2yBHJZ.gif
@Cheremtasy ahh yes it should be a fee hmmmm... canadian is quite a difference already, if you paid $12 I'd get around $9 XD + the paypal fee i'm not sure what that would be. (If I did that right... it may be just more comfortable for your wallet to wait or just get one loaf as I don't want to make a mistake. But if you're better with paypal fee math thank me and can think of the number, I wouldn't mind taking less for you <3)

I do take one at a time though, and those will go slowly with college starting back up, so if you want me to keep you on the pinglist for a bit or just check back later if you have more funds that's fine as well! oops aren't i complicating this
@Cheremtasy ahh yes it should be a fee hmmmm... canadian is quite a difference already, if you paid $12 I'd get around $9 XD + the paypal fee i'm not sure what that would be. (If I did that right... it may be just more comfortable for your wallet to wait or just get one loaf as I don't want to make a mistake. But if you're better with paypal fee math thank me and can think of the number, I wouldn't mind taking less for you <3)

I do take one at a time though, and those will go slowly with college starting back up, so if you want me to keep you on the pinglist for a bit or just check back later if you have more funds that's fine as well! oops aren't i complicating this
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
28184.png
@Orii alrighty! I'll keep that in mind

I can most definitely draw her bird :) and no worries at all, skydancers have long necks and it makes headshots look more natural if they have something to end on, so I'll include them
@Orii alrighty! I'll keep that in mind

I can most definitely draw her bird :) and no worries at all, skydancers have long necks and it makes headshots look more natural if they have something to end on, so I'll include them
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
28184.png
@Quintillion yes of course! for your dragon: she'd be $8/800g/kt :) but with that, her accent isn't terribly complicated or require smudging, so I'm sure I could incorporate if I spent a little time on those wing markings!
@Quintillion yes of course! for your dragon: she'd be $8/800g/kt :) but with that, her accent isn't terribly complicated or require smudging, so I'm sure I could incorporate if I spent a little time on those wing markings!
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
28184.png
@AutumnBird Sent you the 600 gems! And I'm so glad you like her. Sorry about the rose thorn tangles being a pain. ^^;;

And oooh, excellent! The only downside is that to qualify as a Stygian, she'd need to have bat/dragon wings, a little bat wing at the elbow and dark sclera. Is that too much detail/takes away from the fun of designing?

The outline form is here! It shows what dragon forms must have. Apart from that, free reign as long as it's still recognizable as Livia. Would that be okay?
@AutumnBird Sent you the 600 gems! And I'm so glad you like her. Sorry about the rose thorn tangles being a pain. ^^;;

And oooh, excellent! The only downside is that to qualify as a Stygian, she'd need to have bat/dragon wings, a little bat wing at the elbow and dark sclera. Is that too much detail/takes away from the fun of designing?

The outline form is here! It shows what dragon forms must have. Apart from that, free reign as long as it's still recognizable as Livia. Would that be okay?
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7