Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The transformation lore shop (Open)
1 2 3 4 5
[center][b][u]Sunes transformation shop[/u][/b][/center] [center]You enter a strange lab that is filled with many alchemy supplies. You came here either because you were captured and forced in here or out of an invite from the inhabitants of the lair. A dragon enters the room from a back door to greet you. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45065205] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/450653/45065205_350.png[/img] [/url] The dragon had a notepad in hand which he was constantly writing in as he spoke"Welcome to my labratory. My name is vitomir. I am the resident scientist and alchemist to these parts. My specialty being transformation sciences. If your coming here willingly we can possibly strike up a deal and maybe i can turn you into anything you wish or perhaps your here to show me a transformation that your dealing with as a werecreature or a shapeshifter. If so id love to study you to help further my research" (in other words people. Hello and welcome to my transformation lore shop where I can write transformation stories for your dragons, pokemon.ocs or about anything you want given enough details about it.)[/center] [center]Rules/guidelines: follow flight rising rules as always note im in collage may not always have the time but i promise to get things done in a timely matter. Please send the crossroads with payment beforehand also i have the right to adjust my prices though i will not make you pay more than the price that was being asked for when you ordered. oh and as for what I can do Goo transformations mind corruption regular transformations might be up to doing long term transformation stories where it goes over days or months rather than instantaneous. pretty much anything as long as you state your idea i guess [/center] Order form Username: Starting character(details or just an image is fine same for below): end character/form: Any story behind it: other information: Pricing: 30kt/g per a transformation story (just basic transformation no before or after) 50kt/g for with story before and after transformation Current customers: 1.Axolotlboi (continuing hugh 2. LostDreamer (human to lion 3. 4.
Sunes transformation shop
You enter a strange lab that is filled with many alchemy supplies. You came here either because you were captured and forced in here or out of an invite from the inhabitants of the lair. A dragon enters the room from a back door to greet you.

45065205_350.png

The dragon had a notepad in hand which he was constantly writing in as he spoke"Welcome to my labratory. My name is vitomir. I am the resident scientist and alchemist to these parts. My specialty being transformation sciences. If your coming here willingly we can possibly strike up a deal and maybe i can turn you into anything you wish or perhaps your here to show me a transformation that your dealing with as a werecreature or a shapeshifter. If so id love to study you to help further my research"

(in other words people. Hello and welcome to my transformation lore shop where I can write transformation stories for your dragons, pokemon.ocs or about anything you want given enough details about it.)
Rules/guidelines:
follow flight rising rules as always
note im in collage may not always have the time but i promise to get things done in a timely matter.
Please send the crossroads with payment beforehand
also i have the right to adjust my prices though i will not make you pay more than the price that was being asked for when you ordered.

oh and as for what I can do
Goo transformations
mind corruption
regular transformations
might be up to doing long term transformation stories where it goes over days or months rather than instantaneous.
pretty much anything as long as you state your idea i guess
Order form
Username:
Starting character(details or just an image is fine same for below):
end character/form:
Any story behind it:
other information:

Pricing:
30kt/g per a transformation story (just basic transformation no before or after)
50kt/g for with story before and after transformation

Current customers:
1.Axolotlboi (continuing hugh
2. LostDreamer (human to lion
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
The dragon would also invite you into the back room to show off his previous experiments and test subjects. Many hybrid creatures could be seen among the beasts as well as some artificial and real. Samples: [quote name="sunethesona" date="2019-01-09 09:23:46" ] Quote: Hugh was out on the hunt to go into a dragons lair in the nearby area. There had been many rumours of a dragon that had been spotted flying in the area recently so he had tracked the dragon to its lair. Not having seen said dragon but found the many hints to lead him to the lair of said dragon. He arrived at the entrance quietly sneaking into the lair of the beast. Unafraid he had killed many of these beasts before so he would enter quietly. Perhaps the beast was asleep if it was it would make this job a lot easier. He neared the dragons chamber. This dragon was much larger than the dragons he had previously fought before. Though as he expected it had seemed to be asleep. Readying his bow he would get ready to fire an arrow right at the heart of the beast. Though right after he was about to shoot the dragons eyes opened shocking him his shot didn’t make its mark it instead his the dragons front leg. Quickly he reloaded the bow fireing another arrow he needed to kill it. The dragon lunged forward at him. Another inacurate shot missing his mark again. He would run off to the side trying to dodge the orange beasts attack. He dropped the bow quickly switching to drawing his sword. The dragon was lunging once again. It missed giving him an opportunity. It was close enough for him to slash it with his sword. This time he did not miss hitting a vital spot on the beast he had finally slain it. Though something was strange with this beast not only its large size but a glow seemed to be coming off of it… wait no it seemed to be disintegrating into this new glow. The beast was disapearing right in front of his eyes. Had it only been a magic construct to lure him here possibly? Soon the beast would completly vanish…. So much for bringing a trophy back this was all fake. Someone had lured him here it had to be. Or if they hadn’t there had to be proof that the dragon had been here. A hoard maybe? He would have to go deeper into the cave to find its hoard. Just as hugh had though there was a hoard though. So that had to mean the dragon wasnt a construct. But why had it vanished? So much treasure. The dragon mustve been anchient to have been not only that big but to have amassed such a large hoard. So many riches he could sell it all possibly… or he could keep it all to himself. He would approach the hoard of gems and gold. He went over to pick up a particulary pretty gem from the pile. As he did he didnt notice changes would begin to overtake his body. The first thing that would change would be his eyes which would change to a yellowish orange color. The same color as that of the huge dragon that had been here momments before. As he gazed upon this hoard a sort of greed had began to overcome him in the momment. Next thing that would happen was that his face would start to extend outward forming a snout as orangish scales started popping up over his face starting at his eyes which would have darker scales around and as they went to the fron they would create light orange and dark orange scales.There would also be larger scales forming on top of his snout. Though hugh was still somewhat transfixed on on the gem he had picked up not noticing his new snout. Next a new growth would start on his head. The long horns that the dragon had. Developing many prongs as they grow longer. Turning into magnificent orange horns. Though as the process continued he got somewhat sleepy. For some reason he couldn’t quite keep his eyes open. He fell asleep on top of the hoard of treasure. As he slept his size would start to grow. The changes would continue as he slept. His ears grew larger and would become much more pointed. The skin inside of them retaining a creamy color while the outside would be the same orange as the rest of his scales. His hair would also start to absorb back into his head except for at the very top of his head where a mane would start to form and spread down his neck. It would also spread quickly down his back His neck was growing longer as the mane and scales continued back. Right below the mane more darkened scales would appear in a sort of stripe underneath the mane. The lighter orange in the middilish down the side of his neck and a more yellow orange on the front of his neck. As the size of his body was still expanding and growing as well. Which started tearing through the armour which covered his body. The one intended for his use for his hunt for the dragon . but now this armour was useless and gettin in the way of the transformation. Once the scales got down to his tourso a stripish pattern would start to take place with the main color remaining the regular orange with dark orange strips once again beginning to appear but this time with palr markings showing up next to them. As this happend a new limb would also start to develop. A long arm like structure reaching out and bendindg and a leathery membrane growing out from it. Eventually forming a large winglike structure that started just above the arm extending all the waw down. This was enough to finally break appart the armour that he had been wearing. Strippy markings would form up and down these wings that would match the stripes on his chest except much longer and extending the entirety of the wings up and down the pattern even extending to his lower sides. Mostly in the back this pattern tapering off as it goes towards the arm structure into a darkish orange color. Next his arms would start changing also having the stripy pattern on the upper arm but then the lower arm would develop the same thick scales as could be found on the top of his snout. Two of his digits would merge leaving him with 4 digits instead of 5. Light orange speckles speckles covering them as well as having light orange palms now. Course fur about the same as his mane would also grow out of his elbows. These arms also shifted in such a way that made it much easier for him to now walk on all fours. His body would also have elongated to many times its original length as he started to reach the size of the dragon, This would soon include yet another apendage. This time that of a long tail that would grow out of his backend. Continuing with the same pattern that covered the rest of his body and his mane also continuing down it for most of the ways. The very end of the tail covered in a large bit of fur The last thing to change was his backlegs which like his hands would take on a digitigrade stance. Like his hands his feet would develop larger scales and two of his digits would merge leaving him with 4 digits instead of 5. Light orange marking on top of his new feet and light orange soles. Finishing off with a tuff of fur appearing up at this ankles. Now in hughs place remained the dragon that had been there before. Waking up it would go out once again to continue where it had left off raiding the human villages of nearby. [/quote] [quote]Vitomir was a young green king cobra serthis who was skilled in alchemy. He wished to figure out a way to turn one creature into another. It was quite possible this would help in the war between the beastclans and the dragons. There was one person he knew could help ... the harpy esen she was one of these rare beastclan members who had the very ability to shapeshif into their greatest enemy the dragons.. He had found himself visiting the girl often. maybe if he could get her to pass the curse onto him he could get a much better chance to study it... He would decide to make the journey to the dragon clan the harpy resided in. not realizing this would likely be his last time seeing his tribe. he set off to head to the windflight territory where the clan esen had taken refuge in was. it was over a weeks travel from his home . Upon entering the cave the clan leader narfi had been again stationed at the entrance. she was a very small imperial but at the same time many times bigger than vitomir himself. she could easily crush him though she was very attentative "oh its you vitomir. I assume to see esen again. Wait here. you know your not allowed inside" Soon a beutiful black white and brown skydancer would come out of the lair "Vitomir your here.... to what do i owe this visit. im sure your here looking into your reasearch no?" "Yessss once i again ive made this journey... though i wish to make a new request... I-I um... Wanted to know if there was any chance you could pull through on that little thing we talked about a few weeksss back" "so thats what your here for asking about the passing on the curse.... Of course id be more than willing to but my counterpart on the other hand probbably would refuse because of the many unfortunate side effects that often occur to those who are cursed... of course i assume that dosnt matter to a scientist like you" "of course" it was almost in an instant the dragon had lunged forward at Vitomir to quick for him to react. Pain... and then nothingness It would be a few hours later when he would wake up. Esen was no where to be found. In fact he wasnt even near their lair anymore. the next thing he noticed was how much pain he was suddenly in . especially on his sholder. checking it only revealed a bite mark. another sensation was that he felt like something was caught in his throat and this feeling like he had to throw up. it was only mommments later that he did. well not really it was mearly a dry wretch. This would go on for several minutes though causing him even more pain then he already was in. Though eventually something did come up. One last heave and a coughing fit later. A somewhat large pearl had shot out of his throat... a pearl? how the heck did that thing get lodged in his throat. He would pick it up out of curiosity. He felt that the pearl was something of great importance ... though it was large it wasnt as big as the ones hes seen some dragons carry around... wait could it be.... A suddent headache had come down upon his head dropping the pearl mommentaraly to clutch his head though upon doing so his fingers encountered to protrusions on his forehead... horns? he grabbed the pearl again. he was able to sort of see his reflection in it and indeed he did have two horns in a row . "I can't go back like this.... if my clanmates see this its over... You know what I don't need them though . I've always been better than them in everyway . why should I go back anyway?" he chuckled a little.. before he realized what he was saying. better? he sounded so narcasistic had he always been like that? he shook his head again for a momment nothing else seemed to be different other than the throbbing headache he had... though he wondered does this all mean that perhaps esen had actually done it? what had occured to him to leave him like this? he would likely have to figure it all out in the morning. Though if his suspisions were correct he seemed to now be part pearlcatcher... its the only dragon that had a pearl like this though said pearl was on the small side. smaller than that he would see a pearlcatcher hatchling with. before he went to sleep he would pull out a potion which would be a painkiller he could take and drank it. over the next few days he would stay in the area he had been left in. taking notes on everything that was happening to him and leaving notes for his other form for when he transformed. knowing well the other form wouldn't have his memories but would likely share his ideals... He had been having many urges over the time since his change that were much similar to that of a pearcatches tendancies. feeling the urge to eat more plants and insects over the meat his kind would usually eat, being more self centered, and wanting to maintain the pearl he now carried arround feeling it is a huge part of who he is. Though he was able to resist these urges at the time. That was until the night of the full moon. When one of soreniths moons rose and was at its fullest suddenly pain surged throughout his body. His body coiled up from recoil from the pain. .. it was time finally... a grin had showed on his face even through the pain. the first thing to star changing would be the lower half of his body. his long serpentine body was shortening and pain would specifically be centered around 2 spots just a little bit back from where his snake half started. Two protrusions would start to extend out of these two points on his body only to be what he would assume would be his backlegs soon. He would try to write down as much about the transformation as possible while he could taking great intrest in every detail.taking note that the scales around these transforming parts had taken a lighter green pattern that darker as it went down. and eventually the ends would split up into three toes and the heel whch was in the air when he put his foot down testingly making it digigrade a bit of fluff had grown ... it seemed the limb development was lesspainfull then it hadbeen at the start. perhaps because they had yet to develop the nerves? or was it the fact his mind was starting to become a haze? His pen had dropped out of his hand. focusing on the writing was getting harder for him by the second not because of the pain but because of this sort of haze. though even as he was trying to keep the focus his transformation would continue swirl like markings appearing at his hips and soon his tail had shrunk to a fraction of its original size. the end developing a large tuff of fur. striped markings would cover the entirety of his tail At this point he had entered a trance like state. Only now semi aware of what was going on. The light green would now spread up to his human half and as it did his body was starting to shrink down himself. his back was getting a soft scalled pattern to it and his underbelly had a much lighter green to it The it reached his arms. which would shift downwards. Two of his fingers would merge leaving 4 digits a thumb and 3 other digits on each of his hands. the arms just like the back legs would get darker as they went down from the sholder to the claw tips. Next up was his neck which would lengthenmore fur growing in a course mane on the back of it as his normal hair would completly disapear leaving the course green fur behind. soon the transformation would get to his face which would begin to extend outwards as his ears lengthend becoming the much more mobile pearlcatcher earsand two long whiskers would grow outwards from the fron of his his new face. The transformation was almost done but one thing was very much missing from it. But soon two protrusions would come of his back. A membrane developing with it as it extended to make two more limbs. multiple long fingers growing out of it a green membrane attatching them together and twoards the ends a dotted paturn apppearing on the said membrane. after the whole thing was done the pearlcatcher colapsed About an hour later the pearlcatcher woke up again lost and confused. Why was he here ? where was he. .. he was completly alone with no one. he wrapped himself around his pearl for confort he would remain like this for a bit...... surely someone would come find him right .[/quote] [quote]Bloodstain was working in her lab of course working with alchemy and his magic as well. A new potion he was working on for a new project. She had gathered the required materials before. One of the most important parts having come from a clans most recent hunt. A wendigo horn as well as a few clumps of fur. She would set the potion to be heated up. Going off to crush the horns that she had while this was going on. She would carefully pour these crushed horns into the potion. Though soon after a knock could be heard at the door to the room. Startled She had knocked over the potion which had ended up getting all over his hands. Panicking she would try to clean off the liquid off himself as the dragon entered the room. “Oh I’m so sorry did I disrupt something?” The dragon would ask the startled bloodstain. “Uhh… Yes im kinda busy here. Is it urgent though?” “No not at all… ill umm bother you later then.” The dragon was giving him an odd look now though. Why was that? The dragon had left quickly. Whelp a full days work down the drain. Damn her clumsyness. Bloodstain would look back down at her claws where the potion had gotten all over him. The rest of it had vanished. Atleast the rest of it she had on her hand when the dragon had entered the room. Though nothing seemed to amiss at the moment luckily. Pretty good all things considered. Quite a few things could've happened… Ah whatever it was too late now and without knowing the side effects yet she couldn’t really make a potion to fix it. Or so she though . Moments later a sharp pain occurred coming from her skull… Of course there were side effects why wouldn’t there be. She ran over to the nearest mirror . There were a few in her workspace incase she needed them. It felt like something was growing out of her skull and indeed when she looked over there definitly was something growing out of her skull. Two currently very small horns right between her frillls. Though they were growing at an alarming rate. They were a dark brown almost black. In contrast to her white and red coloring. At the base of these horns though more changes were taking place brown fur was growing there now. The fur was also growing thick where it was showing up. Though honestly WHY FUR of all things to be caused by this. This is bad though if this odd transformation continues. She didnt have much time either it was progressing alot faster than she thought it would as she moved back to her little station . As she did her frills themselves started to disapear soon to be replaced by a new set of mamalian like ears. The fur would spread down the tip of her snout covering more of her colors along. Her face was becoming more mamalian in nature as it went along. With at the tip of her snout becoming a darker patch around her nostrills. As this was happening her second heat senssing set of eyes were starting to get reabsorbed. Disorienting her for a bit so she couldnt get to work on figureing this out. Her neck had also become much shorter the furt that appeared around it also getting much longer and thicker than of that on her face. A lighter tanish green fur was appearing on her underside while the brown fur continued on her backside. When the transformation reached her wings they imidiatlly started to shrink down. The first thing to disapear being the membrane which absorbed back into the arms of the wins. Which themselves would be absorbed back into her body leaving her with just 4 limbs her legs. Another thing to change were her front legs her lower arms had started to grow disproportionately larger . Two of her finger would merge leaving them with 4 fingers instead of the 5 a mirror usually had. The thick fur would stop at the fingers leaving little to no fur on her hands which were the same color as her underside with the rest of the arms being the brown color. The new hands also had much larger claws then what she had as a mirror Next the fur would spred down to her hind legs. Which like the front arms would be covered in a coat of brown fur. But then the transformation reached her feat which would cause all 4 digits to merge and hardden into two hooves. The same color as their hands. The last thing to change would be her tail which would shrink down to almost nothing leaving a stub behind. Where a dragon once stood there was now a wendigo [/quote] [quote]Ansgar was a centaur born and raised in the light territory. He was raised to be a powerful warrior. Though his herd saw much more potential in him then just his berserker fighting capabilities. They wanted him to work in magic so he could be well versed in multiple fighting techniques. So ansgar was sent off to learn under a dragon tribe where he would be able to learn light magic. Over the months he spent there he was able to. though one hunting trip while he was out he would get the feeling of being followed. He would draw his axe which he always carried with him. "Who's there? come out now i will fight though if i have to" Whatever it was it charged at him faster than he could react. in the brief glimpse he got whatever it was it looked like a mirror dragon. why was it attacking him his axe had made its mark but the dragon had also mad its... it had bit him managing to tear a bit off of him. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR" he had shouted at the dragon... wait whered it go? it had disapeared almost as quickly as it had shown up... had he scared it off? or did it have some other motive for attacking him? though one thing was for sure to him. He suddenly felt woozy... he had to get back to the clan . He would start running in the direction of the tribe something was very wrong and he would colapse on the way. When he woke up he found himself under the roof of dragon clan he was studying under. "Oh ansgar your awake . we were worried about you after you had vanished. We sent a search party looking for you" it was their medic. it was a fae dragon ansgar would try to stand up "Please stay down let your wound heal before you do anything too rash. id rather you not open it back up again either so" "I'm sure it--" he stopped as he spoke something on the back of his neck and head moved... the fae seemed to notice it too but instead of saying anything would go off and bring a miror for ansgar to look into his own reflection expecting him to ask Indeed ansgar now had a set of crests... large green ones contrasting his body ... they looked like the ones of faes would somewhat . his eyes had also taken on a glowing bright yellow "What happend when i was out ... this isnt normal " "not sure. we sort of found you like that... we havnt seen anything like it in other of your kind." "yeah i realize that i wouldve known if something like this had been seen in my herd"he then just sighed laying down completly he was tired Despite the new growth on his head in the next few days ansgar was back up and ready within a few days. Though his affinity for magic had seemingly increased greatly out of nowhere. He was now able to do many light spells on his own. though he did find himself now expressing himself more through his new crest. He also couldnt understand why but he now had this odd craving for insects. not that it bothered him too much as his dragon companions were easily able to provide. though something even stranger happend about a week after the incident. It was the night of the full moon once again in the the world of sorenith. Though ansgar at the time. ansgar had already fallen asleep by the time the 2 moons rose. Though he soon awoken from his slumber quite abruptly due to the sudden pain that occured. when he opened his eyes. he almost imidiatly noticed something was off. ... the room seemed to be much bigger than it had been when he fell asleep. it was only slightly but the room seemed to be growing by the second.... or was he actuallly shrinking? Whatever it was he needed to get out of here fast. trying to get up he found his front legs weren't responding at all.in fact he fell forward in the attempt. the legs were starting to surge upwards and forward on his body. Also becoming longer in porportion to his other limbs... The entire proccess was becoming very painfull for him though he held back on being too loud he had already shrank down to about a meter in size and was still getting smaller and as he got smaller so did his torso in comparison shrinking almos to the point where his arms were just in front of the new position of his front legs. His entire body structure was shifting and changing completly . All the while his front "legs" had lost their fur and the hoofs had disapeared spliting up and leaving 5 long fingers which imidiatly would start to develop a red membrane between each of the fingers with stripes across the edges eventually coming to form a large set of wings. all the while jade colored scales would start to appear on his new wings. Then the scales would spread out up to his now neck.which was actually getting longer. the scales on his underbelling had turned into a deep blue color. While these scales were spreading up his neck they also spread down his arms shortening them as the went eventually reaching his fingers. they merged. the pinkey and the ring finger. and the middle and pointer. leaving only 2 clawed fingers and his thumbs left on his hand. The jade color was at its darkest down by the claws. As this was all going on he had completly lost focus on anything going into a trans like state due to the transformation . especially as the scales on his neck had reached his head. which had rounded out. his ears shifted slightly upwards shrinking down a bit.. also what little was left of his hair from the fin development came out as the scales replaced it. the scales would also spread backwords to his legs which would promptly start shrinking till the point they were a bit longer than his arms. his hoofs like his previously front legs would split into digits. except this time no membrane between the digits did not have any webing and were 4 long clawed toes. again as dark as his hands were at the tips and lightenning as it went up. The last thing to change was his tail which would lengthen greatly as the hairs were shed from it. now in place of the centaur was a fae hatchling who measured at about 25cm in length.[/quote] [quote]Rajnish woke up in a bright white room with an observation window. It took his eyes a momment to adjust but he soon saw his brother Halli across from him. Though he also saw something dangling from his brothers neck... is that the team magma symbol? Ignoring it for a momment he ran over to his brother reaching for him. "Oh finally both of you are awake." a voice rung out throughout the room "We can finally begin the test" it continued. As soon as these words came out a sharp pain came from Rajnish's neck area. Looking down he found a necklace similar to his brothere. Halli sudenly had cried out in pain Rajnish ignoring the pain he felt grabbed his brothers arm. but the momment he noticed goldish hair that was growing from around his brothers neck. being focused on his brother he didnt realize the same was happening with him except with a dark blue color to it. "It must be the necklace" he mubled before saying a bit louder "hali can you still hear me. common" "Yeah i can hear you... " halli said weakly. Rajnish was also feeling weekness himself as his strength was starting to rapidly leave him. With what strength he had he tried to pull up the necklace off his brother but the only results he got was another cry of pain from his brother.By this point the hair had reached both his brothers shoulders as well as his. he then fell to the ground onto his hand and leggs as all his energy was sapped from him. He looked around... he needed to get out. thats when he noticed the one door in the room he tried crawling his way over to it only to hear a loud *CRACK* it came right from his arms as they snapped themselves into a semiquadruped position. the fur was rapidly coming down his shoulder at this point. looking down he saw his arms were acually shrinking."h-h-how could t-t-his be happening" he asked to no one in particular. behind him his brother halli was experiencing the same thing.though he was barely conscious. the goldish fur had also started coming down his upper body. But Halli suddenly let out another scream of pain. As a rib like structure pushed up from under his skin to the surface. then he colapsed again. Rajnish struggled again trying to get at the necklace on his neck. but found he was having difficulty raising his arm high enough. when he did he fumbled ad his hands were rapidly shrinking down into useless paws. he found himself forced completely on all fours now. though at this point his thoughts were starting to get hazy and muffled as the fur had now reached his head. "ok raj- wait whats... my name i cant... i cant remem-ana m-m-my own nana pooch" a loud crash came from the observation room causing the transforming human to flinch his ears had become very sensitive. "OWWWWW my ppoochyana- ears... whats wrong with anaaa tayena poochyena. " his ears became completly black and extended out into a muzzle. halli was looking very similar but he was now completely knocked out though his brother no longer recognized him at this point. another explosion , except this time it was the glass for the observation room. a dragonair with backspikes and large ear wings came flying into the room along with a lucario and hydreigon. "looks like we may be too late" the dragonair said with a worried look on her face using her tail to pick up halli whos fur was gaining tiger strip patterens and spreaking down to hi rear. at thi momment rajnish felt a sharp pain at his back as his spine extended to form a tail of a poochyena but longer and flatter. his ears were legthening to be much longer then the normal poochyena. the lucario then aproached the almost fully transformed poochyena. though rajnish growled at him "dont you dare touch me" "relax dude we are on the same team." "do you really expect me to truest you" "sigh. alright just take him out we dont want to be here wh-" the dragonair was cut off by the sound of footsteps coming in their direction. "RUN NOW" both of the brothers were in the finishing parts of thier transformation thier cloths were sliding off and their back legs cracked painfully as they were forced into quadruped stance. rajnish was too exausted to stop the lucario and quickly fell asleep like his brother[/quote]
The dragon would also invite you into the back room to show off his previous experiments and test subjects. Many hybrid creatures could be seen among the beasts as well as some artificial and real.

Samples:
sunethesona wrote on 2019-01-09 09:23:46:
Quote:
Hugh was out on the hunt to go into a dragons lair in the nearby area. There had been many rumours of a dragon that had been spotted flying in the area recently so he had tracked the dragon to its lair. Not having seen said dragon but found the many hints to lead him to the lair of said dragon.

He arrived at the entrance quietly sneaking into the lair of the beast. Unafraid he had killed many of these beasts before so he would enter quietly. Perhaps the beast was asleep if it was it would make this job a lot easier.

He neared the dragons chamber. This dragon was much larger than the dragons he had previously fought before. Though as he expected it had seemed to be asleep. Readying his bow he would get ready to fire an arrow right at the heart of the beast.

Though right after he was about to shoot the dragons eyes opened shocking him his shot didn’t make its mark it instead his the dragons front leg. Quickly he reloaded the bow fireing another arrow he needed to kill it.

The dragon lunged forward at him. Another inacurate shot missing his mark again. He would run off to the side trying to dodge the orange beasts attack. He dropped the bow quickly switching to drawing his sword.

The dragon was lunging once again. It missed giving him an opportunity. It was close enough for him to slash it with his sword. This time he did not miss hitting a vital spot on the beast he had finally slain it. Though something was strange with this beast not only its large size but a glow seemed to be coming off of it… wait no it seemed to be disintegrating into this new glow. The beast was disapearing right in front of his eyes. Had it only been a magic construct to lure him here possibly?

Soon the beast would completly vanish…. So much for bringing a trophy back this was all fake. Someone had lured him here it had to be. Or if they hadn’t there had to be proof that the dragon had been here. A hoard maybe? He would have to go deeper into the cave to find its hoard.

Just as hugh had though there was a hoard though. So that had to mean the dragon wasnt a construct. But why had it vanished?

So much treasure. The dragon mustve been anchient to have been not only that big but to have amassed such a large hoard. So many riches he could sell it all possibly… or he could keep it all to himself. He would approach the hoard of gems and gold. He went over to pick up a particulary pretty gem from the pile. As he did he didnt notice changes would begin to overtake his body.

The first thing that would change would be his eyes which would change to a yellowish orange color. The same color as that of the huge dragon that had been here momments before. As he gazed upon this hoard a sort of greed had began to overcome him in the momment.

Next thing that would happen was that his face would start to extend outward forming a snout as orangish scales started popping up over his face starting at his eyes which would have darker scales around and as they went to the fron they would create light orange and dark orange scales.There would also be larger scales forming on top of his snout. Though hugh was still somewhat transfixed on on the gem he had picked up not noticing his new snout.

Next a new growth would start on his head. The long horns that the dragon had. Developing many prongs as they grow longer. Turning into magnificent orange horns. Though as the process continued he got somewhat sleepy. For some reason he couldn’t quite keep his eyes open. He fell asleep on top of the hoard of treasure. As he slept his size would start to grow.

The changes would continue as he slept. His ears grew larger and would become much more pointed. The skin inside of them retaining a creamy color while the outside would be the same orange as the rest of his scales. His hair would also start to absorb back into his head except for at the very top of his head where a mane would start to form and spread down his neck. It would also spread quickly down his back

His neck was growing longer as the mane and scales continued back. Right below the mane more darkened scales would appear in a sort of stripe underneath the mane. The lighter orange in the middilish down the side of his neck and a more yellow orange on the front of his neck.

As the size of his body was still expanding and growing as well. Which started tearing through the armour which covered his body. The one intended for his use for his hunt for the dragon . but now this armour was useless and gettin in the way of the transformation.

Once the scales got down to his tourso a stripish pattern would start to take place with the main color remaining the regular orange with dark orange strips once again beginning to appear but this time with palr markings showing up next to them. As this happend a new limb would also start to develop. A long arm like structure reaching out and bendindg and a leathery membrane growing out from it. Eventually forming a large winglike structure that started just above the arm extending all the waw down. This was enough to finally break appart the armour that he had been wearing.

Strippy markings would form up and down these wings that would match the stripes on his chest except much longer and extending the entirety of the wings up and down the pattern even extending to his lower sides. Mostly in the back this pattern tapering off as it goes towards the arm structure into a darkish orange color.

Next his arms would start changing also having the stripy pattern on the upper arm but then the lower arm would develop the same thick scales as could be found on the top of his snout. Two of his digits would merge leaving him with 4 digits instead of 5. Light orange speckles speckles covering them as well as having light orange palms now. Course fur about the same as his mane would also grow out of his elbows. These arms also shifted in such a way that made it much easier for him to now walk on all fours.

His body would also have elongated to many times its original length as he started to reach the size of the dragon, This would soon include yet another apendage. This time that of a long tail that would grow out of his backend. Continuing with the same pattern that covered the rest of his body and his mane also continuing down it for most of the ways. The very end of the tail covered in a large bit of fur

The last thing to change was his backlegs which like his hands would take on a digitigrade stance. Like his hands his feet would develop larger scales and two of his digits would merge leaving him with 4 digits instead of 5. Light orange marking on top of his new feet and light orange soles. Finishing off with a tuff of fur appearing up at this ankles.

Now in hughs place remained the dragon that had been there before. Waking up it would go out once again to continue where it had left off raiding the human villages of nearby.

Quote:
Vitomir was a young green king cobra serthis who was skilled in alchemy. He wished to figure out a way to turn one creature into another. It was quite possible this would help in the war between the beastclans and the dragons. There was one person he knew could help ... the harpy esen she was one of these rare beastclan members who had the very ability to shapeshif into their greatest enemy the dragons..

He had found himself visiting the girl often. maybe if he could get her to pass the curse onto him he could get a much better chance to study it...

He would decide to make the journey to the dragon clan the harpy resided in. not realizing this would likely be his last time seeing his tribe. he set off to head to the windflight territory where the clan esen had taken refuge in was. it was over a weeks travel from his home .

Upon entering the cave the clan leader narfi had been again stationed at the entrance. she was a very small imperial but at the same time many times bigger than vitomir himself. she could easily crush him though she was very attentative "oh its you vitomir. I assume to see esen again. Wait here. you know your not allowed inside"

Soon a beutiful black white and brown skydancer would come out of the lair "Vitomir your here.... to what do i owe this visit. im sure your here looking into your reasearch no?"

"Yessss once i again ive made this journey... though i wish to make a new request... I-I um... Wanted to know if there was any chance you could pull through on that little thing we talked about a few weeksss back"

"so thats what your here for asking about the passing on the curse.... Of course id be more than willing to but my counterpart on the other hand probbably would refuse because of the many unfortunate side effects that often occur to those who are cursed... of course i assume that dosnt matter to a scientist like you"

"of course"

it was almost in an instant the dragon had lunged forward at Vitomir to quick for him to react. Pain... and then nothingness

It would be a few hours later when he would wake up. Esen was no where to be found. In fact he wasnt even near their lair anymore. the next thing he noticed was how much pain he was suddenly in . especially on his sholder. checking it only revealed a bite mark.

another sensation was that he felt like something was caught in his throat and this feeling like he had to throw up. it was only mommments later that he did. well not really it was mearly a dry wretch.

This would go on for several minutes though causing him even more pain then he already was in. Though eventually something did come up. One last heave and a coughing fit later. A somewhat large pearl had shot out of his throat...

a pearl? how the heck did that thing get lodged in his throat. He would pick it up out of curiosity. He felt that the pearl was something of great importance ... though it was large it wasnt as big as the ones hes seen some dragons carry around... wait could it be....

A suddent headache had come down upon his head dropping the pearl mommentaraly to clutch his head though upon doing so his fingers encountered to protrusions on his forehead... horns? he grabbed the pearl again. he was able to sort of see his reflection in it and indeed he did have two horns in a row .

"I can't go back like this.... if my clanmates see this its over... You know what I don't need them though . I've always been better than them in everyway . why should I go back anyway?" he chuckled a little.. before he realized what he was saying. better? he sounded so narcasistic had he always been like that? he shook his head again for a momment

nothing else seemed to be different other than the throbbing headache he had... though he wondered does this all mean that perhaps esen had actually done it? what had occured to him to leave him like this? he would likely have to figure it all out in the morning. Though if his suspisions were correct he seemed to now be part pearlcatcher... its the only dragon that had a pearl like this though said pearl was on the small side. smaller than that he would see a pearlcatcher hatchling with. before he went to sleep he would pull out a potion which would be a painkiller he could take and drank it.

over the next few days he would stay in the area he had been left in. taking notes on everything that was happening to him and leaving notes for his other form for when he transformed. knowing well the other form wouldn't have his memories but would likely share his ideals...

He had been having many urges over the time since his change that were much similar to that of a pearcatches tendancies. feeling the urge to eat more plants and insects over the meat his kind would usually eat, being more self centered, and wanting to maintain the pearl he now carried arround feeling it is a huge part of who he is. Though he was able to resist these urges at the time.

That was until the night of the full moon. When one of soreniths moons rose and was at its fullest suddenly pain surged throughout his body. His body coiled up from recoil from the pain. .. it was time finally... a grin had showed on his face even through the pain.

the first thing to star changing would be the lower half of his body. his long serpentine body was shortening and pain would specifically be centered around 2 spots just a little bit back from where his snake half started.

Two protrusions would start to extend out of these two points on his body only to be what he would assume would be his backlegs soon. He would try to write down as much about the transformation as possible while he could taking great intrest in every detail.taking note that the scales around these transforming parts had taken a lighter green pattern that darker as it went down. and eventually the ends would split up into three toes and the heel whch was in the air when he put his foot down testingly making it digigrade a bit of fluff had grown

... it seemed the limb development was lesspainfull then it hadbeen at the start. perhaps because they had yet to develop the nerves? or was it the fact his mind was starting to become a haze? His pen had dropped out of his hand. focusing on the writing was getting harder for him by the second not because of the pain but because of this sort of haze.

though even as he was trying to keep the focus his transformation would continue swirl like markings appearing at his hips and soon his tail had shrunk to a fraction of its original size. the end developing a large tuff of fur. striped markings would cover the entirety of his tail

At this point he had entered a trance like state. Only now semi aware of what was going on.

The light green would now spread up to his human half and as it did his body was starting to shrink down himself. his back was getting a soft scalled pattern to it and his underbelly had a much lighter green to it

The it reached his arms. which would shift downwards. Two of his fingers would merge leaving 4 digits a thumb and 3 other digits on each of his hands. the arms just like the back legs would get darker as they went down from the sholder to the claw tips.

Next up was his neck which would lengthenmore fur growing in a course mane on the back of it as his normal hair would completly disapear leaving the course green fur behind.

soon the transformation would get to his face which would begin to extend outwards as his ears lengthend becoming the much more mobile pearlcatcher earsand two long whiskers would grow outwards from the fron of his his new face.

The transformation was almost done but one thing was very much missing from it. But soon two protrusions would come of his back. A membrane developing with it as it extended to make two more limbs. multiple long fingers growing out of it a green membrane attatching them together and twoards the ends a dotted paturn apppearing on the said membrane.

after the whole thing was done the pearlcatcher colapsed

About an hour later the pearlcatcher woke up again lost and confused. Why was he here ? where was he. .. he was completly alone with no one. he wrapped himself around his pearl for confort

he would remain like this for a bit...... surely someone would come find him right .
Quote:
Bloodstain was working in her lab of course working with alchemy and his magic as well. A new potion he was working on for a new project. She had gathered the required materials before. One of the most important parts having come from a clans most recent hunt. A wendigo horn as well as a few clumps of fur.

She would set the potion to be heated up. Going off to crush the horns that she had while this was going on.

She would carefully pour these crushed horns into the potion. Though soon after a knock could be heard at the door to the room. Startled She had knocked over the potion which had ended up getting all over his hands. Panicking she would try to clean off the liquid off himself as the dragon entered the room.

“Oh I’m so sorry did I disrupt something?” The dragon would ask the startled bloodstain.

“Uhh… Yes im kinda busy here. Is it urgent though?”

“No not at all… ill umm bother you later then.” The dragon was giving him an odd look now though. Why was that?

The dragon had left quickly.

Whelp a full days work down the drain. Damn her clumsyness.

Bloodstain would look back down at her claws where the potion had gotten all over him. The rest of it had vanished. Atleast the rest of it she had on her hand when the dragon had entered the room. Though nothing seemed to amiss at the moment luckily. Pretty good all things considered. Quite a few things could've happened… Ah whatever it was too late now and without knowing the side effects yet she couldn’t really make a potion to fix it.

Or so she though . Moments later a sharp pain occurred coming from her skull… Of course there were side effects why wouldn’t there be. She ran over to the nearest mirror . There were a few in her workspace incase she needed them.

It felt like something was growing out of her skull and indeed when she looked over there definitly was something growing out of her skull. Two currently very small horns right between her frillls. Though they were growing at an alarming rate. They were a dark brown almost black. In contrast to her white and red coloring.

At the base of these horns though more changes were taking place brown fur was growing there now. The fur was also growing thick where it was showing up. Though honestly WHY FUR of all things to be caused by this. This is bad though if this odd transformation continues.

She didnt have much time either it was progressing alot faster than she thought it would as she moved back to her little station . As she did her frills themselves started to disapear soon to be replaced by a new set of mamalian like ears.

The fur would spread down the tip of her snout covering more of her colors along. Her face was becoming more mamalian in nature as it went along. With at the tip of her snout becoming a darker patch around her nostrills. As this was happening her second heat senssing set of eyes were starting to get reabsorbed. Disorienting her for a bit so she couldnt get to work on figureing this out.

Her neck had also become much shorter the furt that appeared around it also getting much longer and thicker than of that on her face. A lighter tanish green fur was appearing on her underside while the brown fur continued on her backside.

When the transformation reached her wings they imidiatlly started to shrink down. The first thing to disapear being the membrane which absorbed back into the arms of the wins. Which themselves would be absorbed back into her body leaving her with just 4 limbs her legs.

Another thing to change were her front legs her lower arms had started to grow disproportionately larger . Two of her finger would merge leaving them with 4 fingers instead of the 5 a mirror usually had. The thick fur would stop at the fingers leaving little to no fur on her hands which were the same color as her underside with the rest of the arms being the brown color. The new hands also had much larger claws then what she had as a mirror

Next the fur would spred down to her hind legs. Which like the front arms would be covered in a coat of brown fur. But then the transformation reached her feat which would cause all 4 digits to merge and hardden into two hooves. The same color as their hands.

The last thing to change would be her tail which would shrink down to almost nothing leaving a stub behind.

Where a dragon once stood there was now a wendigo

Quote:
Ansgar was a centaur born and raised in the light territory. He was raised to be a powerful warrior. Though his herd saw much more potential in him then just his berserker fighting capabilities. They wanted him to work in magic so he could be well versed in multiple fighting techniques.

So ansgar was sent off to learn under a dragon tribe where he would be able to learn light magic. Over the months he spent there he was able to. though one hunting trip while he was out he would get the feeling of being followed. He would draw his axe which he always carried with him. "Who's there? come out now i will fight though if i have to"

Whatever it was it charged at him faster than he could react. in the brief glimpse he got whatever it was it looked like a mirror dragon. why was it attacking him his axe had made its mark but the dragon had also mad its... it had bit him managing to tear a bit off of him.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR" he had shouted at the dragon... wait whered it go? it had disapeared almost as quickly as it had shown up... had he scared it off? or did it have some other motive for attacking him?

though one thing was for sure to him. He suddenly felt woozy... he had to get back to the clan . He would start running in the direction of the tribe something was very wrong and he would colapse on the way.

When he woke up he found himself under the roof of dragon clan he was studying under.

"Oh ansgar your awake . we were worried about you after you had vanished. We sent a search party looking for you" it was their medic. it was a fae dragon

ansgar would try to stand up

"Please stay down let your wound heal before you do anything too rash. id rather you not open it back up again either so"

"I'm sure it--" he stopped as he spoke something on the back of his neck and head moved... the fae seemed to notice it too but instead of saying anything would go off and bring a miror for ansgar to look into his own reflection expecting him to ask

Indeed ansgar now had a set of crests... large green ones contrasting his body ... they looked like the ones of faes would somewhat . his eyes had also taken on a glowing bright yellow "What happend when i was out ... this isnt normal "

"not sure. we sort of found you like that... we havnt seen anything like it in other of your kind."

"yeah i realize that i wouldve known if something like this had been seen in my herd"he then just sighed laying down completly he was tired

Despite the new growth on his head in the next few days ansgar was back up and ready within a few days. Though his affinity for magic had seemingly increased greatly out of nowhere. He was now able to do many light spells on his own.

though he did find himself now expressing himself more through his new crest. He also couldnt understand why but he now had this odd craving for insects. not that it bothered him too much as his dragon companions were easily able to provide.

though something even stranger happend about a week after the incident. It was the night of the full moon once again in the the world of sorenith. Though ansgar at the time. ansgar had already fallen asleep by the time the 2 moons rose. Though he soon awoken from his slumber quite abruptly due to the sudden pain that occured.

when he opened his eyes. he almost imidiatly noticed something was off. ... the room seemed to be much bigger than it had been when he fell asleep. it was only slightly but the room seemed to be growing by the second.... or was he actuallly shrinking?

Whatever it was he needed to get out of here fast. trying to get up he found his front legs weren't responding at all.in fact he fell forward in the attempt. the legs were starting to surge upwards and forward on his body. Also becoming longer in porportion to his other limbs... The entire proccess was becoming very painfull for him though he held back on being too loud

he had already shrank down to about a meter in size and was still getting smaller and as he got smaller so did his torso in comparison shrinking almos to the point where his arms were just in front of the new position of his front legs.

His entire body structure was shifting and changing completly . All the while his front "legs" had lost their fur and the hoofs had disapeared spliting up and leaving 5 long fingers which imidiatly would start to develop a red membrane between each of the fingers with stripes across the edges eventually coming to form a large set of wings.

all the while jade colored scales would start to appear on his new wings. Then the scales would spread out up to his now neck.which was actually getting longer. the scales on his underbelling had turned into a deep blue color.

While these scales were spreading up his neck they also spread down his arms shortening them as the went eventually reaching his fingers. they merged. the pinkey and the ring finger. and the middle and pointer. leaving only 2 clawed fingers and his thumbs left on his hand. The jade color was at its darkest down by the claws.

As this was all going on he had completly lost focus on anything going into a trans like state due to the transformation . especially as the scales on his neck had reached his head. which had rounded out. his ears shifted slightly upwards shrinking down a bit.. also what little was left of his hair from the fin development came out as the scales replaced it.

the scales would also spread backwords to his legs which would promptly start shrinking till the point they were a bit longer than his arms. his hoofs like his previously front legs would split into digits. except this time no membrane between the digits did not have any webing and were 4 long clawed toes. again as dark as his hands were at the tips and lightenning as it went up.

The last thing to change was his tail which would lengthen greatly as the hairs were shed from it.

now in place of the centaur was a fae hatchling who measured at about 25cm in length.
Quote:
Rajnish woke up in a bright white room with an observation window. It took his eyes a momment to adjust but he soon saw his brother Halli across from him. Though he also saw something dangling from his brothers neck... is that the team magma symbol? Ignoring it for a momment he ran over to his brother reaching for him.

"Oh finally both of you are awake." a voice rung out throughout the room
"We can finally begin the test" it continued. As soon as these words came out a sharp pain came from Rajnish's neck area. Looking down he found a necklace similar to his brothere. Halli sudenly had cried out in pain Rajnish ignoring the pain he felt grabbed his brothers arm. but the momment he noticed goldish hair that was growing from around his brothers neck. being focused on his brother he didnt realize the same was happening with him except with a dark blue color to it.

"It must be the necklace" he mubled before saying a bit louder "hali can you still hear me. common"

"Yeah i can hear you... " halli said weakly. Rajnish was also feeling weekness himself as his strength was starting to rapidly leave him. With what strength he had he tried to pull up the necklace off his brother but the only results he got was another cry of pain from his brother.By this point the hair had reached both his brothers shoulders as well as his.

he then fell to the ground onto his hand and leggs as all his energy was sapped from him. He looked around... he needed to get out. thats when he noticed the one door in the room he tried crawling his way over to it only to hear a loud *CRACK* it came right from his arms as they snapped themselves into a semiquadruped position. the fur was rapidly coming down his shoulder at this point.

looking down he saw his arms were acually shrinking."h-h-how could t-t-his be happening" he asked to no one in particular.
behind him his brother halli was experiencing the same thing.though he was barely conscious. the goldish fur had also started coming down his upper body. But Halli suddenly let out another scream of pain. As a rib like structure pushed up from under his skin to the surface. then he colapsed again.

Rajnish struggled again trying to get at the necklace on his neck. but found he was having difficulty raising his arm high enough. when he did he fumbled ad his hands were rapidly shrinking down into useless paws.

he found himself forced completely on all fours now. though at this point his thoughts were starting to get hazy and muffled as the fur had now reached his head. "ok raj- wait whats... my name i cant... i cant remem-ana m-m-my own nana pooch" a loud crash came from the observation room causing the transforming human to flinch his ears had become very sensitive. "OWWWWW my ppoochyana- ears... whats wrong with anaaa tayena poochyena. " his ears became completly black and extended out into a muzzle.

halli was looking very similar but he was now completely knocked out though his brother no longer recognized him at this point.

another explosion , except this time it was the glass for the observation room. a dragonair with backspikes and large ear wings came flying into the room along with a lucario and hydreigon.

"looks like we may be too late" the dragonair said with a worried look on her face using her tail to pick up halli whos fur was gaining tiger strip patterens and spreaking down to hi rear. at thi momment rajnish felt a sharp pain at his back as his spine extended to form a tail of a poochyena but longer and flatter. his ears were legthening to be much longer then the normal poochyena.

the lucario then aproached the almost fully transformed poochyena. though rajnish growled at him "dont you dare touch me"

"relax dude we are on the same team."

"do you really expect me to truest you"

"sigh. alright just take him out we dont want to be here wh-" the dragonair was cut off by the sound of footsteps coming in their direction. "RUN NOW"

both of the brothers were in the finishing parts of thier transformation thier cloths were sliding off and their back legs cracked painfully as they were forced into quadruped stance.

rajnish was too exausted to stop the lucario and quickly fell asleep like his brother
Comic transformations

(wip but this is where you can find the orderform for them when im done

Comic transformations

(wip but this is where you can find the orderform for them when im done

comic samples
comic samples
Alright this is open now
Alright this is open now
@sunethesona Order form Username: nabal Starting character(details or just an image is fine same for below): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=353892&did=48047263&function=edit#bio][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=46271585&skin=0&apparel=26280,28798,28800,28784,28815,28804,7280,25929,27984,18804,27150&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] end character/form: giant vampire bat Any story behind it: He's Dracula and goes hunting outside of the lair at night so as not to harm his clanmates other information: If you need more info there's stuff in his bio Thank you!
@sunethesona
Order form
Username: nabal
Starting character(details or just an image is fine same for below): dragon?did=46271585&skin=0&apparel=26280,28798,28800,28784,28815,28804,7280,25929,27984,18804,27150&xt=dressing.png
end character/form: giant vampire bat
Any story behind it: He's Dracula and goes hunting outside of the lair at night so as not to harm his clanmates
other information: If you need more info there's stuff in his bio

Thank you!
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@nabal

sorry you probbably saw this before i put up the form. send a crossroads with the money and just fill that out and ill get right to it ^_^ thanks for being my first customer though i didnt actually expect to get a response this fast
@nabal

sorry you probbably saw this before i put up the form. send a crossroads with the money and just fill that out and ill get right to it ^_^ thanks for being my first customer though i didnt actually expect to get a response this fast
@sunethesona
Edited my original post! This looks really cool and it said open so I really must have jumped the gun ^^; Payment sent as well
@sunethesona
Edited my original post! This looks really cool and it said open so I really must have jumped the gun ^^; Payment sent as well
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@nabal
actually i had accidentally forgotten to write a form and had to rush it . i hadnt expected someone to come in so soon as my art shop never gets attention so this was a surprise. but honestly i shouldve expected this sort of response since theres been lots of intrest from friends in my transformation lore thread . anyway it should be finished tonight or tommorrow depending on how long it ends up being. i already have some idea for it ^_^.
@nabal
actually i had accidentally forgotten to write a form and had to rush it . i hadnt expected someone to come in so soon as my art shop never gets attention so this was a surprise. but honestly i shouldve expected this sort of response since theres been lots of intrest from friends in my transformation lore thread . anyway it should be finished tonight or tommorrow depending on how long it ends up being. i already have some idea for it ^_^.
updated guidelines a bit
updated guidelines a bit
1 2 3 4 5