Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Scribbles [CLOSED AGAIN OOF]
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35939043] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/359391/35939043_350.png[/img] [/url] A Spiral would present himself to you, cackling maniacally. [b]"[/b][u]My first customer![/u][b]"[/b] He would exclaim happily, grabbing a small red book strapped to his waist. [b]"[/b][u]I can draw! Please, let me draw! I can draw you, I can draw him, I can draw your dog, I can draw myself![/u][b]"[/b] The dragon burst into another fit of laughter, dropping the book and clapping both his claws together. [b]"[/b][u]Oh, [i]pretty please?[/i][/u][b]"[/b] [b]((This is essentially a PWYW art.. mess. I'd prefer all payment to be 1000 treasure/1 gem or over, whichever you prefer.))[/b][/center]

35939043_350.png

A Spiral would present himself to you, cackling maniacally. "My first customer!" He would exclaim happily, grabbing a small red book strapped to his waist. "I can draw! Please, let me draw! I can draw you, I can draw him, I can draw your dog, I can draw myself!" The dragon burst into another fit of laughter, dropping the book and clapping both his claws together. "Oh, pretty please?"

((This is essentially a PWYW art.. mess. I'd prefer all payment to be 1000 treasure/1 gem or over, whichever you prefer.))
SLOTS
1. EMPTY
2. EMPTY
3. EMPTY
4. EMPTY
5. EMPTY

A REALLY MESSY FORM
Quote:
Payment: (Gems/Treasure/Skin/Accent)
Style: ('Serious'/Sketchy)
Colours: (B&W/Full colour)
Dragon: (Image of/Link to the dragon)
Apparel: (Yes/No) (I can only do simple apparel, sorry)
Misc Notes: (Facial expressions? Simple backgrounds?)

NOTES
Because of my obsession with all things Ridgeback, you can offer to pay instead with a Ridgeback skin or accent. It doesn't matter where it's from, I love them all.

I'm usually feeling pretty drained during weekdays from working, most drawings will be completed over the weekend.

These drawings can take anywhere from four hours to a few days. I don't have a proper schedule and life has been pretty hectic, I'll squeeze in some work wherever I'm able.

I don't usually input a slot system but I've found myself becoming overwhelmed with a lot of requests.

I ONLY DO HEADSHOTS AS I'VE REALLY STRUGGLED WITH DRAWING WINGS. DANG DRAGONS AND THEIR COOL WINGS.
SLOTS
1. EMPTY
2. EMPTY
3. EMPTY
4. EMPTY
5. EMPTY

A REALLY MESSY FORM
Quote:
Payment: (Gems/Treasure/Skin/Accent)
Style: ('Serious'/Sketchy)
Colours: (B&W/Full colour)
Dragon: (Image of/Link to the dragon)
Apparel: (Yes/No) (I can only do simple apparel, sorry)
Misc Notes: (Facial expressions? Simple backgrounds?)

NOTES
Because of my obsession with all things Ridgeback, you can offer to pay instead with a Ridgeback skin or accent. It doesn't matter where it's from, I love them all.

I'm usually feeling pretty drained during weekdays from working, most drawings will be completed over the weekend.

These drawings can take anywhere from four hours to a few days. I don't have a proper schedule and life has been pretty hectic, I'll squeeze in some work wherever I'm able.

I don't usually input a slot system but I've found myself becoming overwhelmed with a lot of requests.

I ONLY DO HEADSHOTS AS I'VE REALLY STRUGGLED WITH DRAWING WINGS. DANG DRAGONS AND THEIR COOL WINGS.
[center]Nearby you find a small board with a message scribbled at the top. [b]"EXAMPLES FOR CUSTOMERS ONLY. FOR MY CLAWS AND MY CLAWS ONLY, DON'T TOUCH IT!"[/b] Seems to be pretty self explanatory. [img]https://imgur.com/xElmwEV.jpg[/img] "[u]Oodles of Noodles![/u]" (This is like the only fullbody drawing I've ever done that was like.. okay.)[/center]
Nearby you find a small board with a message scribbled at the top.
"EXAMPLES FOR CUSTOMERS ONLY. FOR MY CLAWS AND MY CLAWS ONLY, DON'T TOUCH IT!"
Seems to be pretty self explanatory.

xElmwEV.jpg
"Oodles of Noodles!"
(This is like the only fullbody drawing I've ever done that was like.. okay.)
Alrighty, the noodle has gathered all his scribbling supplies and is ready to start his doodling!
Alrighty, the noodle has gathered all his scribbling supplies and is ready to start his doodling!
beep?
beep?
boom
boom
beep
beep
boop
boop
I was stranded without wifi for a while but uh.. We're back in business now!
I was stranded without wifi for a while but uh.. We're back in business now!
shameless bump because i need treasure and a distraction from like
literally everything
shameless bump because i need treasure and a distraction from like
literally everything
1 2 3 4 5 6