Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] OC/Dnd Art
1 2 3
Hello! I'm looking to commission art of my new dnd character for an upcoming campaign of mine. You don't have to know anything about dnd, though! I don't have any previous art of them yet, so it'd be based purely off of description and references online. I'm also very bad with designing clothes, so I'm interested in an artist who would be willing to draw that without as much guidance!

Since it's a fantasy/RPG setting, I'm looking for an artist who is familiar with that sort of thing (at least in terms of clothing design)! I'm not going to be super critical of the clothing, so please don't worry that I'll nitpick every single detail.

I have IG and RL currency, so feel free to link your commissions and prices if you're interested!

(If you need more information, just ask!)
Hello! I'm looking to commission art of my new dnd character for an upcoming campaign of mine. You don't have to know anything about dnd, though! I don't have any previous art of them yet, so it'd be based purely off of description and references online. I'm also very bad with designing clothes, so I'm interested in an artist who would be willing to draw that without as much guidance!

Since it's a fantasy/RPG setting, I'm looking for an artist who is familiar with that sort of thing (at least in terms of clothing design)! I'm not going to be super critical of the clothing, so please don't worry that I'll nitpick every single detail.

I have IG and RL currency, so feel free to link your commissions and prices if you're interested!

(If you need more information, just ask!)
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
@catmints

Hi there! I'm currently taking USD/mixed payments and I'd love to do something for you. I really love designing outfits, so I'm also happy to help you out there. Here's my thread with prices and examples. Let me know if you're interested, and thanks for your time!
@catmints

Hi there! I'm currently taking USD/mixed payments and I'd love to do something for you. I really love designing outfits, so I'm also happy to help you out there. Here's my thread with prices and examples. Let me know if you're interested, and thanks for your time!
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
@catmints

Greetings! I'd like to offer you my services. c: I am familiar with fantasy outfits, so this won't be a problem.

examples 1, 2, 3

Due to my queue, I can only start around the 19th!

Attaching my general prices and examples below!

Icon: (500 x 500 only)- 15 €

Bust (3000x2000 and up, can be cropped to use as an icon) - 30 €

Half-body - 40 )

Fullbody (non ref sheet) - 60 € +

I look forward to your decision!
@catmints

Greetings! I'd like to offer you my services. c: I am familiar with fantasy outfits, so this won't be a problem.

examples 1, 2, 3

Due to my queue, I can only start around the 19th!

Attaching my general prices and examples below!

Icon: (500 x 500 only)- 15 €

Bust (3000x2000 and up, can be cropped to use as an icon) - 30 €

Half-body - 40 )

Fullbody (non ref sheet) - 60 € +

I look forward to your decision!
@Catmints - my art shop is here and has my pricing information as well as some examples. I accept FR currencies up to flatcolors for half-bodies, fullbody flats & all shaded pieces are USD only.

I have linked additional D&D specific references below as well:
-Tiefling Sorceress Headshot Sketch
-Half-elk Ranger WIP <-- you didn't read that wrong, started as a typo, became reality
-Lizardfolk Fighter WIP <-- only a sketch atm
-Human ranger headshot sketch
-Group D&D Major WIP
Half-elf ranger (far right two- character has split personality, both portrayed), Catfolk bard (middle, extremely rough), Changeling fighter (far left with no real details) - this is a major WIP of my D&D group portrait
-Draconic humanoid character - not D&D
-Draconic humanoid/Aries character - not D&D

Edit: Finished the Draconic/Aries character - here
@Catmints - my art shop is here and has my pricing information as well as some examples. I accept FR currencies up to flatcolors for half-bodies, fullbody flats & all shaded pieces are USD only.

I have linked additional D&D specific references below as well:
-Tiefling Sorceress Headshot Sketch
-Half-elk Ranger WIP <-- you didn't read that wrong, started as a typo, became reality
-Lizardfolk Fighter WIP <-- only a sketch atm
-Human ranger headshot sketch
-Group D&D Major WIP
Half-elf ranger (far right two- character has split personality, both portrayed), Catfolk bard (middle, extremely rough), Changeling fighter (far left with no real details) - this is a major WIP of my D&D group portrait
-Draconic humanoid character - not D&D
-Draconic humanoid/Aries character - not D&D

Edit: Finished the Draconic/Aries character - here

AkOZ5Yr.pngnSTdg6R.pngflDElsB.png

QxphrKe.png4s6Iakb.pngkFfQCmO.png
@Catmints
Hello! Feel free to check out my shop in the sig, with some design examples at the bottom of the 1st post :)
@Catmints
Hello! Feel free to check out my shop in the sig, with some design examples at the bottom of the 1st post :)
Instagram | Art Shop
@Catmints
Hiyas! Feel free to check out my art shop below ;D
@Catmints
Hiyas! Feel free to check out my art shop below ;D

ezgif_4_32b7e5730b_by_zekrio-dc3ovn8.gif
@Catmints Hi I can draw dragon, human and any animals. I do design too:) [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/725a7a042ace53617eae4505de6b7a0d/tumblr_pj55pfbuuq1xvhflao7_r1_1280.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/aca52c368d80bed5bbb4345a157b7547/tumblr_pj55pfbuuq1xvhflao3_r2_540.jpg[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/0e2fe77e7db26bd8dc3d26f0428b0227/tumblr_pi0olhtn4s1xvhflao4_r1_640.png[/img] Here's my art shop if you're interested! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2525914
@Catmints

Hi I can draw dragon, human and any animals.
I do design too:)
tumblr_pj55pfbuuq1xvhflao7_r1_1280.png
tumblr_pj55pfbuuq1xvhflao3_r2_540.jpg
tumblr_pi0olhtn4s1xvhflao4_r1_640.png
Here's my art shop if you're interested!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2525914
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
@Catmints

I have done quite a few art for dnd characters, including my own, so I'd be happy to do yours! I do have an art shop linked but please don't go there, it's pretty outdated and I haven't opened up shop on FR in a while ^^;;

Here's an imgur album with examples of my recent works. I can't do non-humans, so I'm terribly sorry if your character is, say, a kenku or a tabaxi, but minor animal features like tiefling horns and tails I can do! I'm pretty comfortable with designing fantasy outfits.

I only accept USD at the moment, at a rate of $12 an hour. Feel free to ask me questions if you're interested!
@Catmints

I have done quite a few art for dnd characters, including my own, so I'd be happy to do yours! I do have an art shop linked but please don't go there, it's pretty outdated and I haven't opened up shop on FR in a while ^^;;

Here's an imgur album with examples of my recent works. I can't do non-humans, so I'm terribly sorry if your character is, say, a kenku or a tabaxi, but minor animal features like tiefling horns and tails I can do! I'm pretty comfortable with designing fantasy outfits.

I only accept USD at the moment, at a rate of $12 an hour. Feel free to ask me questions if you're interested!
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
Hello and Happy Holidays :) My art shop is currently open if you'd like to take a look, link is in my sig.
Hello and Happy Holidays :) My art shop is currently open if you'd like to take a look, link is in my sig.
tB85F7R.png
@bergentruckung Hello! I really love the style of the first artwork in your album (the clean lineart, semi-shaded colors, fullbody)! Do you have an approximate price range for those sorts (based on how long they take) or would it really depend on the character?
@bergentruckung Hello! I really love the style of the first artwork in your album (the clean lineart, semi-shaded colors, fullbody)! Do you have an approximate price range for those sorts (based on how long they take) or would it really depend on the character?
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
1 2 3