Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Flatcolours
1 2 3 4
Hello! I'm doing some PWYW commissions to try to get me out of my art block. (It has been 7 months, I really want to start drawing again) [i]I would feel horrible giving someone a piece of art that is not my best work, so if I reject a character it's because I feel like I wouldn't be able to draw them to my best ability. Please don't be angry about it,,,[/i] [center][u]You don't have to ping me, I'm subscribed![/u][/center] ----- [b]Some info & rules:[/b] [LIST=i] [*]It takes me about 1-3 hours per every drawing so please be patient with me. Your commission will take longer if you give me a more complex character [*]I have the right to reject anyone's characters. It's almost always because I feel like I wouldn't be able to produce a piece that is worth paying for. (Yes I stated this twice, I just think this is important) [*]If you want I can attempt to shade my art, but it will cost a little extra and it may not be that good [*]I struggle with male anatomy, so if you have a male character there's a higher chance I will decline. [*]As of now, for dragons I'll only accept Imperials. I'm sorry, I just don't feel comfortable enough to draw any other breed [*]If your dragon is wearing an accent I may or may not draw it, it just depends on complexity [*]For FR dragons I will only draw headshots, for other characters it will depend [*]I would prefer to draw anthros, but if you have an interesting feral character I may draw them [*]I can draw humans, it's just a little bit of a struggle for me [*]If your character has a crowded design I'd like to ask that you pay a little more [*]I use a 482x581 canvas, which is an odd size. If you'd like I can change the canvas size, just specify what size you want. [*]I can draw avatars and signatures for you, please just specify the canvas size when you order and credit me when you use them. [*]Just a little extra for the people who actually read through the rules/info! Type "lechuga" in the specifics category and I'll draw a little something extra for you :) (Even if I reject your initial character) [/LIST] ----- [b]Examples:[/b] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/VoED8bq.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YqCzPOx.png[/img][/center] ----- [b]Order Form:[/b] (This is optional but it helps) [code] [b]Username:[/b] -- [b]Character/Dragon:[/b] -- [b]Specifics/extras:[/b] Change canvas size, attempt shading, draw with specific apparel, etc.[/code] ----- [center]I forgot to mention, but [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=210856&tab=dragon&did=3037967]Twilight[/url] has my wishlist![/center]
Hello! I'm doing some PWYW commissions to try to get me out of my art block. (It has been 7 months, I really want to start drawing again)

I would feel horrible giving someone a piece of art that is not my best work, so if I reject a character it's because I feel like I wouldn't be able to draw them to my best ability. Please don't be angry about it,,,
You don't have to ping me, I'm subscribed!

Some info & rules:
  1. It takes me about 1-3 hours per every drawing so please be patient with me. Your commission will take longer if you give me a more complex character
  2. I have the right to reject anyone's characters. It's almost always because I feel like I wouldn't be able to produce a piece that is worth paying for. (Yes I stated this twice, I just think this is important)
  3. If you want I can attempt to shade my art, but it will cost a little extra and it may not be that good
  4. I struggle with male anatomy, so if you have a male character there's a higher chance I will decline.
  5. As of now, for dragons I'll only accept Imperials. I'm sorry, I just don't feel comfortable enough to draw any other breed
  6. If your dragon is wearing an accent I may or may not draw it, it just depends on complexity
  7. For FR dragons I will only draw headshots, for other characters it will depend
  8. I would prefer to draw anthros, but if you have an interesting feral character I may draw them
  9. I can draw humans, it's just a little bit of a struggle for me
  10. If your character has a crowded design I'd like to ask that you pay a little more
  11. I use a 482x581 canvas, which is an odd size. If you'd like I can change the canvas size, just specify what size you want.
  12. I can draw avatars and signatures for you, please just specify the canvas size when you order and credit me when you use them.
  13. Just a little extra for the people who actually read through the rules/info! Type "lechuga" in the specifics category and I'll draw a little something extra for you :) (Even if I reject your initial character)

Examples:
VoED8bq.png

YqCzPOx.png

Order Form: (This is optional but it helps)
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] -- [b]Character/Dragon:[/b] -- [b]Specifics/extras:[/b] Change canvas size, attempt shading, draw with specific apparel, etc.

I forgot to mention, but Twilight has my wishlist!
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
[b]Finished pieces![/b] ----- [center]--Birch for TuxTheStrayCat-- [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2568587/2#post_36266362][img]https://i.imgur.com/roNijWl.png[/img][/url][/center] ----- [center]--Eve for satanbacons-- [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2568587/3#post_36272865][img]https://i.imgur.com/HFtlXSY.png[/img][/url][/center] -----
Finished pieces!

--Birch for TuxTheStrayCat--
roNijWl.png

--Eve for satanbacons--
HFtlXSY.png

- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
--
--
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
--
--
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
How much would you ask for a full body, flat colour of this lady anthro? C: Only change would be the horns curved closer under the ears and point much more forward, if that's okay! She will be a fox as well.
Edit I should specify I am happy to fill out the form and, I just want to make sure I can afford it! lechuga <3
How much would you ask for a full body, flat colour of this lady anthro? C: Only change would be the horns curved closer under the ears and point much more forward, if that's okay! She will be a fox as well.
Edit I should specify I am happy to fill out the form and, I just want to make sure I can afford it! lechuga <3
@TuxTheStrayCat // I'm really bad at pricing my art, so just use this price range as a suggestion? I'd say maybe 50kt - 125kt? It really depends on the markings and such, but hers seem relatively simple. This also depends on what pose you'd like (More dynamic poses are kinda hard for me)

Edit -- You don't have to fill out the form, it's just an option!
@TuxTheStrayCat // I'm really bad at pricing my art, so just use this price range as a suggestion? I'd say maybe 50kt - 125kt? It really depends on the markings and such, but hers seem relatively simple. This also depends on what pose you'd like (More dynamic poses are kinda hard for me)

Edit -- You don't have to fill out the form, it's just an option!
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
I just don't want to seem rude!

I don't need a dynamic pose, but she is going to have a pretty hash background and be closely tied to one of my favourite OCs so I want some good art showing off her different forms! You could use a simple pose, even just standing, and that'd be perfect long as she has a stressed or pained expression. I should also note I want her tail to be fluffier and more noticably washed out as compared to the rest of her, for plot reason! (She'll be a kitsune who had her powers ripped away so it took away her extra tails and made the one left faded to show the loss of her power!)

Sorry for the ramble ;v; tl;dr, a simple pose is good by me! Would 90-100kT be enough to cover that? Or would you prefer more? c:
I just don't want to seem rude!

I don't need a dynamic pose, but she is going to have a pretty hash background and be closely tied to one of my favourite OCs so I want some good art showing off her different forms! You could use a simple pose, even just standing, and that'd be perfect long as she has a stressed or pained expression. I should also note I want her tail to be fluffier and more noticably washed out as compared to the rest of her, for plot reason! (She'll be a kitsune who had her powers ripped away so it took away her extra tails and made the one left faded to show the loss of her power!)

Sorry for the ramble ;v; tl;dr, a simple pose is good by me! Would 90-100kT be enough to cover that? Or would you prefer more? c:
@TuxTheStrayCat // I can definitely do that! I'll get started on that right now Here's your extra art :0 [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/9s5DgT6.png[/img][/center]
@TuxTheStrayCat // I can definitely do that! I'll get started on that right now

Here's your extra art :0
9s5DgT6.png
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
@TuxTheStrayCat // I forgot to mention, did you want any clothing on her or no?
@TuxTheStrayCat // I forgot to mention, did you want any clothing on her or no?
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
Awesome, thank you!! ;v; And no clothes please, thanks!
Awesome, thank you!! ;v; And no clothes please, thanks!
1 2 3 4