Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Clowntown Commissions [Treasure/Gems]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32
@Destinypath

Are you willing to draw a character from like a comic? I'd like to commission a headshot if so. If it helps this would be the character (one example from the comic and the rest how i prefer to draw him). X X X X

And if you're willing to allow another order, I'd like to order a headshot for him as well (this one is my own character) X X X

Though if you prefer one order per, and/or no characters from existing media, I completely understand that one!
@Destinypath

Are you willing to draw a character from like a comic? I'd like to commission a headshot if so. If it helps this would be the character (one example from the comic and the rest how i prefer to draw him). X X X X

And if you're willing to allow another order, I'd like to order a headshot for him as well (this one is my own character) X X X

Though if you prefer one order per, and/or no characters from existing media, I completely understand that one!
oops, (almost) all fandragons
@Plusle what a cute lad! Of course I can :)
@Plusle what a cute lad! Of course I can :)
Jesus loves you dearly my friend!! "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:16-17
Sketchy fullbody I did on my own time today of one of my bogsneaks. Figured I would post here as a bonus example if anything :o) [img]http://i64.tinypic.com/r2kdxd.png[/img]
Sketchy fullbody I did on my own time today of one of my bogsneaks. Figured I would post here as a bonus example if anything :o)
r2kdxd.png
Jesus loves you dearly my friend!! "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:16-17
@Destinypath

Are you ok to do a headshot for both of them or just the one? (It's fine if just one I just needed to ask for clarification, sorry!) And did you like payment beforehand?
@Destinypath

Are you ok to do a headshot for both of them or just the one? (It's fine if just one I just needed to ask for clarification, sorry!) And did you like payment beforehand?
@Plusle Oh yes, sorry about that! I can do both of them, most definitely ^^ <3 And yes, payment beforehand is preferred.
@Plusle Oh yes, sorry about that! I can do both of them, most definitely ^^ <3 And yes, payment beforehand is preferred.
@Destinypath

Gotcha! I sent a CR but again if there's any issues do let me know!
@Destinypath

Gotcha! I sent a CR but again if there's any issues do let me know!
@Plusle Perfect :) I can start tonight but it will probably be done tomorrow!
@Plusle Perfect :) I can start tonight but it will probably be done tomorrow!
@Plusle [img]http://i63.tinypic.com/xfan7q.png[/img] [img]http://i63.tinypic.com/s482ok.png[/img] Here you go bud! Thank you for commissioning. Love your art btw :) <3
@Plusle
xfan7q.png
s482ok.png
Here you go bud! Thank you for commissioning. Love your art btw :) <3
@isolt forgot to ping, I'm ready for your commission whenever you are :) you were correct on it being 120 gems.
@isolt forgot to ping, I'm ready for your commission whenever you are :) you were correct on it being 120 gems.
@PhoenixWarlord @Katzaklaw If you two are still interested, I can start some more commissions tonight/tomorrow. :O)
@PhoenixWarlord @Katzaklaw If you two are still interested, I can start some more commissions tonight/tomorrow. :O)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32