Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Clowntown Commissions [Treasure/Gems]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
[quote name="Bobbear" date="2018-10-25 14:18:54" ] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45539889] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/455399/45539889_350.png[/img] [/url] Can I get a fullbody dragon of this girl for gems? Will be back for a gjinka if you have slots~! Actually, would you be willing to design a gjinka of this girl? I'll pay extra. Personality-wise, she would describe herself as 'rad'. @destinypath [/quote] @Bobbear She is lovely!! Can definitely do gems. I'm not so sure what a fair price range would be, I'm horrid with prices, but given its a fullbody dragon and she has a lot of colors and patterns, maybe around 100 gems? Again I'm very bad with prices, sorry xD
Bobbear wrote on 2018-10-25 14:18:54:

45539889_350.png

Can I get a fullbody dragon of this girl for gems? Will be back for a gjinka if you have slots~!

Actually, would you be willing to design a gjinka of this girl? I'll pay extra. Personality-wise, she would describe herself as 'rad'.

@destinypath
@Bobbear She is lovely!! Can definitely do gems. I'm not so sure what a fair price range would be, I'm horrid with prices, but given its a fullbody dragon and she has a lot of colors and patterns, maybe around 100 gems? Again I'm very bad with prices, sorry xD
Jesus loves you dearly my friend!! "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:16-17
Also a note; I have a commission I have to finish from last night still so they may not be done immediately.
Also a note; I have a commission I have to finish from last night still so they may not be done immediately.
Jesus loves you dearly my friend!! "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:16-17
for the Gjinka + fullbody would 900 gems be okay? If you're willing to do the gjinka haha
for the Gjinka + fullbody would 900 gems be okay? If you're willing to do the gjinka haha
@destinypath

I am the legit worst at pinging
@destinypath

I am the legit worst at pinging
@Destinypath
I'd rather not change his outfit, so you can draw this guy instead! ( That ref has an accurate hair color/eye color/etc and here's a fullbody ref )
@Destinypath
I'd rather not change his outfit, so you can draw this guy instead! ( That ref has an accurate hair color/eye color/etc and here's a fullbody ref )
[quote name="Bobbear" date="2018-10-25 14:31:41" ] for the Gjinka + fullbody would 900 gems be okay? If you're willing to do the gjinka haha [/quote] @Bobbear That'd be perfect :o) Can you remind me what gijinkas are? I have seen many of them over the years and drawn some I believe, but I just want to make sure we're on the same page and that you get something you want! And is the gijinka of the same dragon?
Bobbear wrote on 2018-10-25 14:31:41:

@Bobbear That'd be perfect :o)
Can you remind me what gijinkas are? I have seen many of them over the years and drawn some I believe, but I just want to make sure we're on the same page and that you get something you want! And is the gijinka of the same dragon?
[quote name="BlueMouse" date="2018-10-25 14:46:15" ] @Destinypath I'd rather not change his outfit, so you can draw this guy instead! ( That ref has an accurate hair color/eye color/etc and here's a fullbody ref ) [/quote] @BlueMouse Sounds perfect, I can most definitely do that :o) You said you wanted to pay in gems I believe also, I'm not sure what the price would be (once again I'm awful with pricing and the ratios of gems, treasure, etc.) What price were you thinking of?
BlueMouse wrote on 2018-10-25 14:46:15:
@Destinypath

@BlueMouse Sounds perfect, I can most definitely do that :o)
You said you wanted to pay in gems I believe also, I'm not sure what the price would be (once again I'm awful with pricing and the ratios of gems, treasure, etc.)
What price were you thinking of?
@destinypath

Basically a humanoid version of her, but more human than furry? And yes, the same dragon. :)
@destinypath

Basically a humanoid version of her, but more human than furry? And yes, the same dragon. :)
[quote name="Bobbear" date="2018-10-25 15:02:29" ] @destinypath Basically a humanoid version of her, but more human than furry? And yes, the same dragon. :) [/quote] @Bobbear Figured! Do you have a general idea of what a human version of her might look like, or the clothes? I'm thinking something along the lines of a gal with radical hip clothing with the colors/patterns of her scales, etc.
Bobbear wrote on 2018-10-25 15:02:29:
@destinypath

@Bobbear Figured! Do you have a general idea of what a human version of her might look like, or the clothes? I'm thinking something along the lines of a gal with radical hip clothing with the colors/patterns of her scales, etc.
@Destinypath
Does 100 gems sound okay?
@Destinypath
Does 100 gems sound okay?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32