Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sassy's Art Shop (closed)
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 54 55
Oh, your thing says open for pinglist but title says open. Areee you open right now?
And thank you :D
Oh, your thing says open for pinglist but title says open. Areee you open right now?
And thank you :D
@SimFeetUnder

If I've still got slots in an hour, I'll be fine with taking your order, but I'd like to give a chance to the people who've been waiting months/weeks for me to reopen again cause I close for a long time sometimes. Sorry!
@SimFeetUnder

If I've still got slots in an hour, I'll be fine with taking your order, but I'd like to give a chance to the people who've been waiting months/weeks for me to reopen again cause I close for a long time sometimes. Sorry!
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@ashersasser can I be added to the ping list for future stuff
@ashersasser can I be added to the ping list for future stuff
@wolfdragonblood

Of course! :)
@wolfdragonblood

Of course! :)
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@ashersasser
Heya! Your art is gorgeous!
Would you be willing to do a halfbody couple’s piece of Essie and Ko’Koa?
Pose would be up to you, but Essie is taller! They’re girlfriends :3
@ashersasser
Heya! Your art is gorgeous!
Would you be willing to do a halfbody couple’s piece of Essie and Ko’Koa?
Pose would be up to you, but Essie is taller! They’re girlfriends :3
RmHSCAk.pngogBOddY.pngI9vf1K9.png
@Stormblooded

Thank you! I'm open for my pinglist only at the moment, but I can let you know when I open for everyone if I still have slots left in a little bit :)
@Stormblooded

Thank you! I'm open for my pinglist only at the moment, but I can let you know when I open for everyone if I still have slots left in a little bit :)
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@ashersasser

Heya, I’m back! I hope you don’t mind me ordering again ^^

Dragon: Layla
Style: Color bust
Other notes: Maybe a calm smile or frown would work nicely! There’s a written description in her bio of her appearance just in case you need it along with her visual refs! ^^
@ashersasser

Heya, I’m back! I hope you don’t mind me ordering again ^^

Dragon: Layla
Style: Color bust
Other notes: Maybe a calm smile or frown would work nicely! There’s a written description in her bio of her appearance just in case you need it along with her visual refs! ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
@SimFeetUnder

I'll take your order now :)
@SimFeetUnder

I'll take your order now :)
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@SoulLugia11

I don't mind at all! I'll let you know when I've got some line art ready for you :D
@SoulLugia11

I don't mind at all! I'll let you know when I've got some line art ready for you :D
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
[b]Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55999893] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/559999/55999893_350.png[/img] [/url] [B]Style[/b]: halfbody, color? [B]Other notes[/b]: seems shy, will talk your ear off if comfortable (don't know if that helps)
Dragon:

55999893_350.png

Style: halfbody, color?
Other notes: seems shy, will talk your ear off if comfortable (don't know if that helps)
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 54 55