Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] ArcanArt Oct 21 - 27
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@ElysianJewels

rises from from the shadows Your order has been received!

That would be:
100 level base for fullbody sketch
5 levels each for cats
5 levels for halos
3 levels each for Seraph apparel
10 levels for accent

or, 155 levels total

@ElysianJewels

rises from from the shadows Your order has been received!

That would be:
100 level base for fullbody sketch
5 levels each for cats
5 levels for halos
3 levels each for Seraph apparel
10 levels for accent

or, 155 levels total

UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
@MidNightTiger uh oh what if i dont have enough levels?? Would it be possible to do partial payment in treasure??
@MidNightTiger uh oh what if i dont have enough levels?? Would it be possible to do partial payment in treasure??
r7P00ic.png
@ElysianJewels

Yeah that's fine. In the future it would be probably better to confirm the price before leveling, though, since we do prefer fodder as payment (esp for conquests)! :)

I price each level at 2kt.
@ElysianJewels

Yeah that's fine. In the future it would be probably better to confirm the price before leveling, though, since we do prefer fodder as payment (esp for conquests)! :)

I price each level at 2kt.
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
@MidNightTiger actually im really sorry to be so annoying but i think im going to have to cancel my order this time :P Unfortunately I am very busy today so I wont really have time to grind and try and get more money. I will definantly get some art from you one day though!!! But today just wont be the day :'( Sorry to have wasted your time!!
@MidNightTiger actually im really sorry to be so annoying but i think im going to have to cancel my order this time :P Unfortunately I am very busy today so I wont really have time to grind and try and get more money. I will definantly get some art from you one day though!!! But today just wont be the day :'( Sorry to have wasted your time!!
r7P00ic.png
@ElysianJewels

No worries! I'm open pretty much every Arcanart so there's always next time. If you want, I can also ping you the next time I open.
@ElysianJewels

No worries! I'm open pretty much every Arcanart so there's always next time. If you want, I can also ping you the next time I open.
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
@MidNightTiger okey dokes I'll try and pre-prepare for the next push!! And please put me on your pinglist :)
@MidNightTiger okey dokes I'll try and pre-prepare for the next push!! And please put me on your pinglist :)
r7P00ic.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8