Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore Snippets w/ Outfits & More!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27
I'm back yet again! I'm attempting to give all my permanents lore ;v; [b]Dragon Picture/Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24259602] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242597/24259602_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name & ID:[/b] Alice #24259602 [b]Theme:[/b] There's a song in her bio that she's based off of. That's her inspiration at least. You can write her as you wish! She's pretty open! [b]Number of apparel slots:[/b] 12 [b]Any items to avoid:[/b] ks/early festival [b]Service:[/b] Full [b]Anything else:[/b] She is missing several important genes at the moment, so if you could just use a Skydancer dummy to display costume that would work well! She has her final plans in her bio. [b]Dragon Picture/Link:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44271993] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/442720/44271993_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name & ID:[/b] Laura #44271993 [b]Theme:[/b] She has a younger sister, but other than that she's very open! Do what you wish with her c: [b]Number of apparel slots:[/b] 12 [b]Any items to avoid:[/b] ks/early festival [b]Service:[/b] Full [b]Anything else:[/b] The accent is optional! Whatever you think looks or works best will do!
I'm back yet again! I'm attempting to give all my permanents lore ;v;

Dragon Picture/Link:
24259602_350.png

Dragon Name & ID: Alice #24259602
Theme: There's a song in her bio that she's based off of. That's her inspiration at least. You can write her as you wish! She's pretty open!
Number of apparel slots: 12
Any items to avoid: ks/early festival
Service: Full
Anything else: She is missing several important genes at the moment, so if you could just use a Skydancer dummy to display costume that would work well! She has her final plans in her bio.

Dragon Picture/Link:
44271993_350.png

Dragon Name & ID: Laura #44271993
Theme: She has a younger sister, but other than that she's very open! Do what you wish with her c:
Number of apparel slots: 12
Any items to avoid: ks/early festival
Service: Full
Anything else: The accent is optional! Whatever you think looks or works best will do!
@artemiswanderer

oh man Braghio is mighty fancy!!! I getcha on thinking other dragons might be related to Rourke, I've seen a couple similar colored dragons (even genes!) as him. One big community branching out, yeah?

man,,,, I'm loving his lore and I'm loving yOU my bud!!! I love that you added in a skillset suiting the hatchery he came from (especially the contortionist bit hmmMMM ????) AND YOU NAMED HIS SNAKE FRIEND!!!! LIL BUDDY!!!

His outfit, too, buddy,, ,,, , ,,,so gOOD. I love how simple it is but how it ties in so well and tells a story on its own, showing what kinda guy he is. Bless up, bless you

Thank you thank you so much again!!! The bios you made for Rourke and Reinhart are absolutely perfect!!! Makes me cry in this club!!! ???
@artemiswanderer

oh man Braghio is mighty fancy!!! I getcha on thinking other dragons might be related to Rourke, I've seen a couple similar colored dragons (even genes!) as him. One big community branching out, yeah?

man,,,, I'm loving his lore and I'm loving yOU my bud!!! I love that you added in a skillset suiting the hatchery he came from (especially the contortionist bit hmmMMM ????) AND YOU NAMED HIS SNAKE FRIEND!!!! LIL BUDDY!!!

His outfit, too, buddy,, ,,, , ,,,so gOOD. I love how simple it is but how it ties in so well and tells a story on its own, showing what kinda guy he is. Bless up, bless you

Thank you thank you so much again!!! The bios you made for Rourke and Reinhart are absolutely perfect!!! Makes me cry in this club!!! ???
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
@Reefknot Here's Maerceci! Thanks for being so patient. ^^ I'll get working on Pine, if you'd like to send the 10kt/10g. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46063827] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/460639/46063827_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Some talk about the red string of fate. Little do they realize there's far more strings than that. Maerceci has, from the moment he was born, been able to see the strings which connect individuals and which stretch to future possibilities. It took Maerceci a long time to realize what it was exactly that he saw and then even longer to be able to see the fate woven in the strings. Maerceci is able to see how others connect, or will connect, with one another. He can also see the result of choices they make, to a certain point. By following a string, he can see into the future and the result of that string. However, his vision only shows so much because at some point, more strings will branch and form and he can't continue down those future strings. Maerceci lives a life that is full of colors and strings, of choices and consequences. • Maerceci isn't able to see the strings which connect to him or the consequences of his own actions. This has made him very cautious since he knows how many ripples a decision can make. • All the strings do, unfortunately, obscure his regular sight to a certain degree. It's not uncommon for him to be unable to see some distant or small thing another is indicating. Many think he has bad eyesight because of this. • Maerceci doesn't like to flaunt or announce his ability due to bad results in the past. He downplays it quite a lot. • Though he can see what future each string holds, Maerceci has no power to manipulate the strings and change what they show. • More than once, Maerceci has inadvertently played matchmaker since he saw the romantic connection between a couple someones.
@Reefknot Here's Maerceci! Thanks for being so patient. ^^ I'll get working on Pine, if you'd like to send the 10kt/10g.

Some talk about the red string of fate. Little do they realize there's far more strings than that. Maerceci has, from the moment he was born, been able to see the strings which connect individuals and which stretch to future possibilities. It took Maerceci a long time to realize what it was exactly that he saw and then even longer to be able to see the fate woven in the strings. Maerceci is able to see how others connect, or will connect, with one another. He can also see the result of choices they make, to a certain point. By following a string, he can see into the future and the result of that string. However, his vision only shows so much because at some point, more strings will branch and form and he can't continue down those future strings. Maerceci lives a life that is full of colors and strings, of choices and consequences.

• Maerceci isn't able to see the strings which connect to him or the consequences of his own actions. This has made him very cautious since he knows how many ripples a decision can make.
• All the strings do, unfortunately, obscure his regular sight to a certain degree. It's not uncommon for him to be unable to see some distant or small thing another is indicating. Many think he has bad eyesight because of this.
• Maerceci doesn't like to flaunt or announce his ability due to bad results in the past. He downplays it quite a lot.
• Though he can see what future each string holds, Maerceci has no power to manipulate the strings and change what they show.
• More than once, Maerceci has inadvertently played matchmaker since he saw the romantic connection between a couple someones.
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@GalaxySketcher Welcome back! =D I'll let you know when I get working on Alice and Laura.

@KiTea It must be! I can understand why; they're nice combos and colors after all.

dsjfhsdhkj you're too kind omg!! Thank you!!! It was a lot of fun working on your boys <3
@GalaxySketcher Welcome back! =D I'll let you know when I get working on Alice and Laura.

@KiTea It must be! I can understand why; they're nice combos and colors after all.

dsjfhsdhkj you're too kind omg!! Thank you!!! It was a lot of fun working on your boys <3
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
Thank you so much!!! Again, no rush at all ;v;
Thank you so much!!! Again, no rush at all ;v;
@artemiswanderer If it's alright, I'd like to order a lore snippet and outfit for two dragons. [b]Dragon Picture/Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46924802] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/469249/46924802_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name & ID:[/b] Castus #46924802 [b]Theme:[/b] Royalty or knight-ish. She's a princess in her clan. [b]Number of apparel slots:[/b] no limit [b]Any items to avoid:[/b] ks and early festival items [b]Any items or skins/accents to include:[/b] could you include her autumnal wreath? [b]Service:[/b] Lore Snippet & Outfit [b]Anything else:[/b] Castus is the heir to her clan, and she'll take the throne if/when her father [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=313649&tab=dragon&did=46013802]Artorius[/url] steps down. She trains a lot so that she can be the best leader possible for her clan. She's suspicious of Gaenor, but doesn't have enough evidence to do anything about it. [b]Dragon Picture/Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46745424] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/467455/46745424_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name & ID:[/b] Gaenor #46745424 [b]Theme:[/b] Ornate or flashy. Something that would indicate social status. [b]Number of apparel slots:[/b] no limit [b]Any items to avoid:[/b] ks and early festival items [b]Service:[/b] Lore Snippet & Outfit [b]Anything else:[/b] Gaenor originally married Artorius so he could gain power, but eventually grew to truly love him. While he still enjoys the power he has in the clan, he's been feeling more and more guilty lately. He knows that Castus is suspicious of him. Please let me know if I need to give any more information or clarify anything!
@artemiswanderer

If it's alright, I'd like to order a lore snippet and outfit for two dragons.

Dragon Picture/Link:

46924802_350.png

Dragon Name & ID: Castus #46924802
Theme: Royalty or knight-ish. She's a princess in her clan.
Number of apparel slots: no limit
Any items to avoid: ks and early festival items
Any items or skins/accents to include: could you include her autumnal wreath?
Service: Lore Snippet & Outfit
Anything else: Castus is the heir to her clan, and she'll take the throne if/when her father Artorius steps down. She trains a lot so that she can be the best leader possible for her clan. She's suspicious of Gaenor, but doesn't have enough evidence to do anything about it.

Dragon Picture/Link:

46745424_350.png

Dragon Name & ID: Gaenor #46745424
Theme: Ornate or flashy. Something that would indicate social status.
Number of apparel slots: no limit
Any items to avoid: ks and early festival items
Service: Lore Snippet & Outfit
Anything else: Gaenor originally married Artorius so he could gain power, but eventually grew to truly love him. While he still enjoys the power he has in the clan, he's been feeling more and more guilty lately. He knows that Castus is suspicious of him.

Please let me know if I need to give any more information or clarify anything!
@Reefknot ahh I'm sorry this took a while! Thanks for your patience; I hope I captured what you were looking for with Pine. ^^ [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32059730] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/320598/32059730_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Unparalleled in her knowledge of plants and herbs, Pine creates exceptionally effective medicines, remedies, and potions. She uses her talents to help others in the clan, caring for the injured and sick. She hates to see any creature suffering and will go out of her way to help them. Pine's soft-spoken and gentle manner puts others at ease. This is particularly good for helping ones who are stressed or anxious calm down so she can treat them easily. Pine will occasionally dabble in non-medicinal creations, such as perfumes and aromatic oils or polishes to brighten scales and claws. Usually she's far too busy to use such beautifying creations on herself. Frequently her hair is a mess and stuck with plants, which she put there to hold for later. The basket she uses for gathering is almost always overflowing. • Most of Pine's knowledge is information passed down over time, collected and perfected by her ancestors. But she has a talent for creating new and effective cures herself. • She can identify a plant almost immediately and knows at least three uses for each part of said plant. • Pine is almost always short on jars to store her medicines in. When she's not collecting plants, she's often searching out more containers. • Like any good healer, Pine labels all of her products. However, she also uses abbreviations and shorthand which only makes sense to her. Without her help, others looking for a certain medicine wouldn't be able to find it. • She has a very sensitive nose. Sometimes, she has to wear a mask when she's preparing remedies.
@Reefknot ahh I'm sorry this took a while! Thanks for your patience; I hope I captured what you were looking for with Pine. ^^

Unparalleled in her knowledge of plants and herbs, Pine creates exceptionally effective medicines, remedies, and potions. She uses her talents to help others in the clan, caring for the injured and sick. She hates to see any creature suffering and will go out of her way to help them. Pine's soft-spoken and gentle manner puts others at ease. This is particularly good for helping ones who are stressed or anxious calm down so she can treat them easily. Pine will occasionally dabble in non-medicinal creations, such as perfumes and aromatic oils or polishes to brighten scales and claws. Usually she's far too busy to use such beautifying creations on herself. Frequently her hair is a mess and stuck with plants, which she put there to hold for later. The basket she uses for gathering is almost always overflowing.

• Most of Pine's knowledge is information passed down over time, collected and perfected by her ancestors. But she has a talent for creating new and effective cures herself.
• She can identify a plant almost immediately and knows at least three uses for each part of said plant.
• Pine is almost always short on jars to store her medicines in. When she's not collecting plants, she's often searching out more containers.
• Like any good healer, Pine labels all of her products. However, she also uses abbreviations and shorthand which only makes sense to her. Without her help, others looking for a certain medicine wouldn't be able to find it.
• She has a very sensitive nose. Sometimes, she has to wear a mask when she's preparing remedies.
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@GalaxySketcher I'm getting to work on your pair!

@caliburn I will let you know when I get started on Castus and Gaenor.

Thank you both for your patience! ^^
@GalaxySketcher I'm getting to work on your pair!

@caliburn I will let you know when I get started on Castus and Gaenor.

Thank you both for your patience! ^^
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@GalaxySketcher Here's Alice and Lara! Such pretty girls. I took inspiration from what you had in Lara's bio, hope you like it. =D [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#3063A5][i][b]A[/b]lice[/i][/font][/size] [color=#D98719][font=arial][b][i]— Proudly Play the Song of Life —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Alice has dedicated her life to the pursuit of music. Her quest culminated in her acceptance to a prestigious bardic guild where she masted the art of Illusion Music. Now, as a fully initiated Illusion Bard, Alice uses her talents to entertain and impress. When she sings or plays one of the numerous instruments she's proficient with, Alice can create colorful illusions. These tricks accompany the music and create a story for audiences to both watch and listen. Alice prefers to combine her voice, instrument and illusions all together to make herself into a one dragon show. Such a feat is quite difficult since it requires the performer to concentrate on three different things but Alice pulls it off flawlessly. Her talent is beginning to draw attention and she has found herself invited for performances all over. She's eager to expand her talent and her fame into even greater heights. • Quite proud, Alice doesn't like performing with others. When she does, she often takes over the show. • She writes most of her own songs and chords. Even when she uses a well-known song, she likes to tweak it to make it more interesting and unique. • Alice's illusions have a distinctive style. They're brightly colored, translucent and blocked rather like stained glass. Her specialty is butterflies. • She gets impatient with kids who run through her illusions. • The harp was one of the first instruments Alice learned to use and is still one of her favorites. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/19576.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/3c8193ec5cfc138897d662d17d3e910b/tumblr_pjj8ysgN5b1w4t8qho1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Alice Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Illusion Bard Neutral Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Proud • Creative • Zealous • [/size][/color] [item=Solidified Sludge] [item=Fisher's Companion] [item=discarded ribbon] [/columns] [center][outfit=642809][/center] [code][columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#3063A5][i][b]A[/b]lice[/i][/font][/size] [color=#D98719][font=arial][b][i]— Proudly Play the Song of Life —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Alice has dedicated her life to the pursuit of music. Her quest culminated in her acceptance to a prestigious bardic guild where she masted the art of Illusion Music. Now, as a fully initiated Illusion Bard, Alice uses her talents to entertain and impress. When she sings or plays one of the numerous instruments she's proficient with, Alice can create colorful illusions. These tricks accompany the music and create a story for audiences to both watch and listen. Alice prefers to combine her voice, instrument and illusions all together to make herself into a one dragon show. Such a feat is quite difficult since it requires the performer to concentrate on three different things but Alice pulls it off flawlessly. Her talent is beginning to draw attention and she has found herself invited for performances all over. She's eager to expand her talent and her fame into even greater heights. • Quite proud, Alice doesn't like performing with others. When she does, she often takes over the show. • She writes most of her own songs and chords. Even when she uses a well-known song, she likes to tweak it to make it more interesting and unique. • Alice's illusions have a distinctive style. They're brightly colored, translucent and blocked rather like stained glass. Her specialty is butterflies. • She gets impatient with kids who run through her illusions. • The harp was one of the first instruments Alice learned to use and is still one of her favorites. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/19576.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/3c8193ec5cfc138897d662d17d3e910b/tumblr_pjj8ysgN5b1w4t8qho1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Alice Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Illusion Bard Neutral Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Proud • Creative • Zealous • [/size][/color] [item=Solidified Sludge] [item=Fisher's Companion] [item=discarded ribbon] [/columns] [center][outfit=642809][/center][/code] [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#162252][i][b]L[/b]ara[/i][/font][/size] [color=#39B7CD][font=arial][b][i]— Admire Diamonds, Not For Their Beauty But For Their Strength —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Lara has a fine eye for details. As a jeweler, she can pick out and spot little tidbits that others might bypass. While certainly an important ability in her job, sometimes Lara's attention to the small things leaves her missing out on the big picture. She can get focused and stuck in a groove which makes it difficult for her to switch tasks or think on her feet if things change rapidly. Many times, Lara feels as if everything is changing too quickly around her. She frets that she's not keeping up or is not able to meet others' standards. However, Lara tends to underestimate herself as she has managed to pull through difficult situations before in the past. Lara enjoys the steadiness and consistency of her work. After all, jewels don't change, only get more beautiful with time. • Lara is skilled in creating settings and ornate pieces for jewels. She specializes in elaborate necklaces, somehow keeping them light and airy to wear yet being heavily bedecked. • She has some ability in metalwork, even being able to smelt though she doesn't like doing it. • She likes to collect large, uncut gems. Most of these are worthless but make for pretty decorations. • Lara enjoys lavishing gifts on her friends and family. She doesn't need any special occasion to spoil those she cares about. Surprising strangers with unexpected presents always makes her smile too. • Though she likes to heap gifts on her friends, Lara typically doesn't indulge herself very often. However, her big weakness is bath oils. A good long soak with a hot cup of tea is her ideal way to spend the evening. • When Lara gets anxious and overwhelmed, she has a habit of flexing and flapping her wings. She also wrings whatever she's holding. More than once, she has destroyed a piece she was working on in this manner. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/16265.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/3e2313fd0ac0a4731681466a59327b29/tumblr_pjj8ysgN5b1w4t8qho2_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Lara Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Jeweler Lawful Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Generous • Steady • Anxious • [/size][/color] [item=Ice Crystal] [item=Glittering Bluesilver Torc] [item=depleted sacridite] [/columns] [center][outfit=643014][/center] [code][columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#162252][i][b]L[/b]ara[/i][/font][/size] [color=#39B7CD][font=arial][b][i]— Admire Diamonds, Not For Their Beauty But For Their Strength —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Lara has a fine eye for details. As a jeweler, she can pick out and spot little tidbits that others might bypass. While certainly an important ability in her job, sometimes Lara's attention to the small things leaves her missing out on the big picture. She can get focused and stuck in a groove which makes it difficult for her to switch tasks or think on her feet if things change rapidly. Many times, Lara feels as if everything is changing too quickly around her. She frets that she's not keeping up or is not able to meet others' standards. However, Lara tends to underestimate herself as she has managed to pull through difficult situations before in the past. Lara enjoys the steadiness and consistency of her work. After all, jewels don't change, only get more beautiful with time. • Lara is skilled in creating settings and ornate pieces for jewels. She specializes in elaborate necklaces, somehow keeping them light and airy to wear yet being heavily bedecked. • She has some ability in metalwork, even being able to smelt though she doesn't like doing it. • She likes to collect large, uncut gems. Most of these are worthless but make for pretty decorations. • Lara enjoys lavishing gifts on her friends and family. She doesn't need any special occasion to spoil those she cares about. Surprising strangers with unexpected presents always makes her smile too. • Though she likes to heap gifts on her friends, Lara typically doesn't indulge herself very often. However, her big weakness is bath oils. A good long soak with a hot cup of tea is her ideal way to spend the evening. • When Lara gets anxious and overwhelmed, she has a habit of flexing and flapping her wings. She also wrings whatever she's holding. More than once, she has destroyed a piece she was working on in this manner. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/16265.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/3e2313fd0ac0a4731681466a59327b29/tumblr_pjj8ysgN5b1w4t8qho2_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Lara Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Jeweler Lawful Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Generous • Steady • Anxious • [/size][/color] [item=Ice Crystal] [item=Glittering Bluesilver Torc] [item=depleted sacridite] [/columns] [center][outfit=643014][/center][/code]
@GalaxySketcher Here's Alice and Lara! Such pretty girls. I took inspiration from what you had in Lara's bio, hope you like it. =D
Alice
— Proudly Play the Song of Life —

Alice has dedicated her life to the pursuit of music. Her quest culminated in her acceptance to a prestigious bardic guild where she masted the art of Illusion Music. Now, as a fully initiated Illusion Bard, Alice uses her talents to entertain and impress. When she sings or plays one of the numerous instruments she's proficient with, Alice can create colorful illusions. These tricks accompany the music and create a story for audiences to both watch and listen. Alice prefers to combine her voice, instrument and illusions all together to make herself into a one dragon show. Such a feat is quite difficult since it requires the performer to concentrate on three different things but Alice pulls it off flawlessly. Her talent is beginning to draw attention and she has found herself invited for performances all over. She's eager to expand her talent and her fame into even greater heights.

• Quite proud, Alice doesn't like performing with others. When she does, she often takes over the show.
• She writes most of her own songs and chords. Even when she uses a well-known song, she likes to tweak it to make it more interesting and unique.
• Alice's illusions have a distinctive style. They're brightly colored, translucent and blocked rather like stained glass. Her specialty is butterflies.
• She gets impatient with kids who run through her illusions.
• The harp was one of the first instruments Alice learned to use and is still one of her favorites.

19576.png
tumblr_pjj8ysgN5b1w4t8qho1_400.png

- Attributes -
x
Name
Adult
Occupation
Alignment
Illusion Bard
Neutral Good
• Proud • Creative • Zealous •

Solidified Sludge Fisher's Companion Discarded Ribbon
Alice
Code:
[columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#3063A5][i][b]A[/b]lice[/i][/font][/size] [color=#D98719][font=arial][b][i]— Proudly Play the Song of Life —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Alice has dedicated her life to the pursuit of music. Her quest culminated in her acceptance to a prestigious bardic guild where she masted the art of Illusion Music. Now, as a fully initiated Illusion Bard, Alice uses her talents to entertain and impress. When she sings or plays one of the numerous instruments she's proficient with, Alice can create colorful illusions. These tricks accompany the music and create a story for audiences to both watch and listen. Alice prefers to combine her voice, instrument and illusions all together to make herself into a one dragon show. Such a feat is quite difficult since it requires the performer to concentrate on three different things but Alice pulls it off flawlessly. Her talent is beginning to draw attention and she has found herself invited for performances all over. She's eager to expand her talent and her fame into even greater heights. • Quite proud, Alice doesn't like performing with others. When she does, she often takes over the show. • She writes most of her own songs and chords. Even when she uses a well-known song, she likes to tweak it to make it more interesting and unique. • Alice's illusions have a distinctive style. They're brightly colored, translucent and blocked rather like stained glass. Her specialty is butterflies. • She gets impatient with kids who run through her illusions. • The harp was one of the first instruments Alice learned to use and is still one of her favorites. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/19576.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/3c8193ec5cfc138897d662d17d3e910b/tumblr_pjj8ysgN5b1w4t8qho1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Alice Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Illusion Bard Neutral Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Proud • Creative • Zealous • [/size][/color] [item=Solidified Sludge] [item=Fisher's Companion] [item=discarded ribbon] [/columns] [center][outfit=642809][/center]

Lara
— Admire Diamonds, Not For Their Beauty But For Their Strength —

Lara has a fine eye for details. As a jeweler, she can pick out and spot little tidbits that others might bypass. While certainly an important ability in her job, sometimes Lara's attention to the small things leaves her missing out on the big picture. She can get focused and stuck in a groove which makes it difficult for her to switch tasks or think on her feet if things change rapidly. Many times, Lara feels as if everything is changing too quickly around her. She frets that she's not keeping up or is not able to meet others' standards. However, Lara tends to underestimate herself as she has managed to pull through difficult situations before in the past. Lara enjoys the steadiness and consistency of her work. After all, jewels don't change, only get more beautiful with time.

• Lara is skilled in creating settings and ornate pieces for jewels. She specializes in elaborate necklaces, somehow keeping them light and airy to wear yet being heavily bedecked.
• She has some ability in metalwork, even being able to smelt though she doesn't like doing it.
• She likes to collect large, uncut gems. Most of these are worthless but make for pretty decorations.
• Lara enjoys lavishing gifts on her friends and family. She doesn't need any special occasion to spoil those she cares about. Surprising strangers with unexpected presents always makes her smile too.
• Though she likes to heap gifts on her friends, Lara typically doesn't indulge herself very often. However, her big weakness is bath oils. A good long soak with a hot cup of tea is her ideal way to spend the evening.
• When Lara gets anxious and overwhelmed, she has a habit of flexing and flapping her wings. She also wrings whatever she's holding. More than once, she has destroyed a piece she was working on in this manner.

16265.png
tumblr_pjj8ysgN5b1w4t8qho2_r1_400.png

- Attributes -
x
Name
Adult
Occupation
Alignment
Jeweler
Lawful Good
• Generous • Steady • Anxious •

Ice Crystal Glittering Bluesilver Torc Depleted Sacridite
Lara
Code:
[columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#162252][i][b]L[/b]ara[/i][/font][/size] [color=#39B7CD][font=arial][b][i]— Admire Diamonds, Not For Their Beauty But For Their Strength —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Lara has a fine eye for details. As a jeweler, she can pick out and spot little tidbits that others might bypass. While certainly an important ability in her job, sometimes Lara's attention to the small things leaves her missing out on the big picture. She can get focused and stuck in a groove which makes it difficult for her to switch tasks or think on her feet if things change rapidly. Many times, Lara feels as if everything is changing too quickly around her. She frets that she's not keeping up or is not able to meet others' standards. However, Lara tends to underestimate herself as she has managed to pull through difficult situations before in the past. Lara enjoys the steadiness and consistency of her work. After all, jewels don't change, only get more beautiful with time. • Lara is skilled in creating settings and ornate pieces for jewels. She specializes in elaborate necklaces, somehow keeping them light and airy to wear yet being heavily bedecked. • She has some ability in metalwork, even being able to smelt though she doesn't like doing it. • She likes to collect large, uncut gems. Most of these are worthless but make for pretty decorations. • Lara enjoys lavishing gifts on her friends and family. She doesn't need any special occasion to spoil those she cares about. Surprising strangers with unexpected presents always makes her smile too. • Though she likes to heap gifts on her friends, Lara typically doesn't indulge herself very often. However, her big weakness is bath oils. A good long soak with a hot cup of tea is her ideal way to spend the evening. • When Lara gets anxious and overwhelmed, she has a habit of flexing and flapping her wings. She also wrings whatever she's holding. More than once, she has destroyed a piece she was working on in this manner. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/16265.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/3e2313fd0ac0a4731681466a59327b29/tumblr_pjj8ysgN5b1w4t8qho2_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Lara Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Jeweler Lawful Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Generous • Steady • Anxious • [/size][/color] [item=Ice Crystal] [item=Glittering Bluesilver Torc] [item=depleted sacridite] [/columns] [center][outfit=643014][/center]
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@artemiswanderer
AAAA Thank you sooo much!!! They are perfect yet again!!! You definitely did them justice! <3
@artemiswanderer
AAAA Thank you sooo much!!! They are perfect yet again!!! You definitely did them justice! <3
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27