Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦ )O( ♦ TAROT READING {OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[img]https://threemoonsranch.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/7/6/117667319/affiliate-bump_1_orig.png[/img]
affiliate-bump_1_orig.png
@Faasnu thanks a bunch for your interest! Is ot ok with you if I pull your reading in the morning? Totally ok if you prefer now. As for the deck, I can certainly choose a deck, but if one is popping out or catching your eye, you can choose it
@Faasnu thanks a bunch for your interest! Is ot ok with you if I pull your reading in the morning? Totally ok if you prefer now. As for the deck, I can certainly choose a deck, but if one is popping out or catching your eye, you can choose it
hatchery-buttin-3_orig.pngtarot-reading-buttion-3_orig.png
@Estrix - Sure thing! c: I’m not in any rush, so the morning is a-okay with me. ^^

Tarot Draconis is calling to me, I think. I’d like that one, please. Oh, and is it alright if I pay in gems? I have more of them at the moment. How many gems would that be for the reading?
@Estrix - Sure thing! c: I’m not in any rush, so the morning is a-okay with me. ^^

Tarot Draconis is calling to me, I think. I’d like that one, please. Oh, and is it alright if I pay in gems? I have more of them at the moment. How many gems would that be for the reading?
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
@Faasnu thanks for understanding! I am just beat tonight lol

Perfect! Tarot Draconis is a GORGEOUS deck. It was actually my first deck and oh my. What a deck to start with lol

Gems are perfect! I actually just went through and lowered all my prices so the Flight of the Dragon spread is only 50 gems :D
@Faasnu thanks for understanding! I am just beat tonight lol

Perfect! Tarot Draconis is a GORGEOUS deck. It was actually my first deck and oh my. What a deck to start with lol

Gems are perfect! I actually just went through and lowered all my prices so the Flight of the Dragon spread is only 50 gems :D
@Estrix - Yeah, same here! It’s been a loooooong day. ^^;

Aw! I’m looking forward to it! ^^

Okay, sounds good! I’ll send over 25 gems tonight, then. c:
@Estrix - Yeah, same here! It’s been a loooooong day. ^^;

Aw! I’m looking forward to it! ^^

Okay, sounds good! I’ll send over 25 gems tonight, then. c:
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
@Faasnu all done! sent you a PM :)
@Faasnu all done! sent you a PM :)
[img]https://threemoonsranch.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/7/6/117667319/affiliate-bump_1_orig.png[/img]
affiliate-bump_1_orig.png
My lovelies, I am back swinging and ready to do more readings!
My lovelies, I am back swinging and ready to do more readings!
Pronouns: They/Them
Spread: Past Life
Question(s): N/A
Deck: Dreams of Gaia (or whichever you feel is most appropriate!)
Applicable Discounts: N/A
Other, if applicable: N/A

I really like how you've set up everything! It's very easy to sort through.
Pronouns: They/Them
Spread: Past Life
Question(s): N/A
Deck: Dreams of Gaia (or whichever you feel is most appropriate!)
Applicable Discounts: N/A
Other, if applicable: N/A

I really like how you've set up everything! It's very easy to sort through.
UZVTEBc.png
@Goatherder hey there, thanks a bunch! I can get started on your reading today after work. (Roughly 10:00-11:00 FR time) if thats ok with you :D
@Goatherder hey there, thanks a bunch! I can get started on your reading today after work. (Roughly 10:00-11:00 FR time) if thats ok with you :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7