Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chester's Commission Booth {Open}
1 2 3
[center][b][u]Welcome To My Commission Booth![/center][/b][/u] Working for:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44650766] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/446508/44650766_350.png[/img] [/url] [center]I am only open to Requests and Banners at the moment.[/center] [center][b][u]Banners[/u][/center][/b] Ex. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ufrQEWt.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/CrKTYQL.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/ufrQEWt.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/mP2Uvo6.png[/img][/center] [center]Each Banner Costs 50 Gems or 15,000 treasure, glitched/3D effects are an additional 5 gems or 500.[/center] [center][b][u]Art Requests[/u][/center][/b] Ex. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/XufWU5a.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xHw8C3k.jpg[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RLm1M6p.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xnESKq4.png[/img][/center] [center]A Head shot/bust shot costs 100 gems or 50,000, a partial costs 150 gems or 75,000 treasure and a full body costs 200 gems or 80,000 treasure. Glitched/3D effects are an additional 10 gems. Icons are 50 gems.[/center] [center][b]No Nsfw. A limit of two requests minimum from the same participant. Gore is accepted with a 5 gem or 500 treasure charge. Oc, fandoms charaters, dragons and Anthro's are accepted.[/b][/center] [center][b][u]wait status[/center][/b][/u] [center][u]Commission status[/center][/u] [center]Open[/center] [list] [*]@Angel614 [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/list] [center]Once this waiting list is full, it will clear after said request is filled so be sure to stay tuned to this page =D[/center] [center]Do not ping me, I am subbed to this page. If you have any questions, please ask.[/center]
Welcome To My Commission Booth!

Working for:
44650766_350.png

I am only open to Requests and Banners at the moment.
Banners

Ex.
ufrQEWt.pngCrKTYQL.pngufrQEWt.png
mP2Uvo6.png
Each Banner Costs 50 Gems or 15,000 treasure, glitched/3D effects are an additional 5 gems or 500.
Art Requests

Ex.
XufWU5a.png
xHw8C3k.jpg
RLm1M6p.png
xnESKq4.png
A Head shot/bust shot costs 100 gems or 50,000, a partial costs 150 gems or 75,000 treasure and a full body costs 200 gems or 80,000 treasure. Glitched/3D effects are an additional 10 gems. Icons are 50 gems.
No Nsfw. A limit of two requests minimum from the same participant. Gore is accepted with a 5 gem or 500 treasure charge. Oc, fandoms charaters, dragons and Anthro's are accepted.
wait status

Commission status
Open
Once this waiting list is full, it will clear after said request is filled so be sure to stay tuned to this page =D
Do not ping me, I am subbed to this page. If you have any questions, please ask.
E51aDd0.png
Can I get a full body of an OC? I can PM you her form, cause it’s pretty long XD
Can I get a full body of an OC? I can PM you her form, cause it’s pretty long XD
lryevj1.pngyXDNgEJ.png0ZDiNpW.png
@ChessMix what kind of gore are you comfortable with? would big pointy teeth be okay? (think like wendigo mouth) if not, no worries, i'd still love to commission you!
@ChessMix what kind of gore are you comfortable with? would big pointy teeth be okay? (think like wendigo mouth) if not, no worries, i'd still love to commission you!
fancy-divider-260.png
@Angel614

Yes but I rather yost it here.

@isolt

I love any kind of gore. I'm all out edgy to the core ^w^
@Angel614

Yes but I rather yost it here.

@isolt

I love any kind of gore. I'm all out edgy to the core ^w^
E51aDd0.png
@ChessMix great!! i’d love to commission you!
@ChessMix great!! i’d love to commission you!
fancy-divider-260.png
@ChessMix,

Okay! Here’s her form!

Name: Quin Smith
Nicknames: Quinny (only allows close friends call her this).
Superhero name: Hawk (or Redtail if it needs to change).
Superhero Nicknames: Hawky, Birdy, Feathers, bird-girl, featherbrain, angry bird, your worst nightmare (obviously doesn’t like nicknames). Alpha Bird (the only nickname she likes).
Appearance: Quin has a whip thin, lithe, wiry, and sharp (especially around the elbows and knees) build. She isn’t tall or short, more in the middle, and is 5’7’ in height. However, she is much stronger than she looks. She isn’t really curvy at all, her features are sharp, hawk-like, and although her face is rounded, it’s still a bit slim. It’s been commented on that “she’s not a looker (pretty)” by some people. Her skin is quite tan, with freckles mostly scattered on her shoulders and arms. She also has several scars of various sizes littered over her limbs, whether faded or newer (usually from her fights). Instead of nails, she has claws (which are a bit dirty and brown looking). They aren’t that long, but very sharp. She also has a pair of feathered bird wings coming from her back that look similar (if not identical in all but size) to a red-tailed hawk’s wings, with dark brown main feathers, lighter brown under feathers, and red feathers at the tips. Her eyes are more almond-shaped, although still decently sized, and are a greenish-yellow (with hints of brown) in color, and the pupils being slightly slitted. Her hair is scruffy, feathered, spiked (but more downward or sideward), with the longest pieces brushing her jaw or going slightly past it. Her hair is a light, tawny brown with darker and lighter streaks mixed in, with a bright red streak as well. She also has, if you look really hard, Small downy feathers mixed into her hair. However, they are the same color as it and most are quite small, so they are practically unnoticeable.
Clothing: Quin usually wears a light brown t-shirt with either holes for her wings or no holes (the sleeve length depends on weather and they are a bit ragged), along with dark blue, jean shorts (or long depending on weather) which have a roughed up look and pockets. She also wears a dark brown belt, along with black fingerless gloves that go a little past her wrists. She also wears a black leather jacket that also has pockets. To hide her wings, she tucks them close to her back and either puts on the shirt with no holes then her jacket, or if the shirt has holes, her jacket. She then tucks any wing tip parts hanging out into her pants to hide them. Her claws can pass for regular (albeit dirty) nails if she doesn’t use or flaunt them.
Superhero appearance: Nothing changes, she just lets her wings out to be ready for a fight, adopts a slightly more feral look, and her downy feathers tend to stick up more allowing them to be spotted easier.
Supersuit: When Professor X finds her, she is given this suit. It is sleek and skin tight, with lightweight metal armor sewn into it on the shoulders, arms, chest, belly, legs, and back areas. The whole suit is a darker brown, with red and light brown highlights. It has an opening in the back for her wings, and has black boots attached to it. The top has a hood that she can pull up to cover her head, and a “ninja mask” built in, which she can keep down, or pull up to cover her mouth and nose. She also wears her black fingerless gloves with it as well.
Personality: Quin is very sassy, feisty, and spunky. She’s very sarcastic and snarky, and isn’t afraid to be blunt or even insult. She is quite confident in her abilities, bordering on pride. She is also quite the determined individual, very stubborn, and very direct. She can be quite rowdy and a bit crude, but this is because she is very wary of others, bitter, and doesn’t want them to get too close. However, on the inside is a compassionate and fiercely overprotective girl who will truly give her all for those who win her trust. She also hides behind her walls because she is afraid of being hurt, and hates being seen as weak or helpless, and is scared of becoming so. She is very passionate overall, but can sometimes not think, making her quite brash. She has a very “kick-butt” kind of attitude, preferring to punch first and ask questions later. She’s actually quite a good leader when she tries and calms down, as she is very decisive and ready to make the hard decisions. She has a short temper, pretty easy to make angry, in which case she can become vicious. She is overall a bit hard to handle even when not angry, but with love and constant help, she can mellow and calm down. She is very upbeat, and always ready to get things done. She hates slackers, and does not like to wait around. She’s a hard-worker, and isn’t one to give up easily. She can be inspiring and encouraging when she is passionate about something, invigorating others around her. She prefers tough love, as it’s the only love she’s more acquainted/good with. She can mostly keep it together in tough situations, but when overwhelmed, she can become a bit flustered and lash out in anger. She does have a softer side, but of course that’s harder to trigger. However, if it is required, she will do her best to offer support or comfort (however awkwardly). She actually yearns for affection and compassion, and is much warmer and friendlier to her loved ones. She knows she isn’t the sharpest tack in the drawer, and she accepts that, which is why she hates peoples who flaunt their knowledge, waste it, or use it for evil.
Superhero personality: Not much changes, although she becomes slightly more responsible, boisterous, fierce, loud, and outspoken. She also becomes more honorable, and won’t back down from a challenge.
Powers: She is able to release a piercing shriek, which hurts ears and can even break eardrums or glass if loud enough. She has a healing factor of sorts, as she will heal very fast, and if her nails somehow get broken, they will grow back fast as well. She is able to activate a mechanism that coats some of her feathers in the same substance that makes up her claws. Because of this, if she does that then flaps her wings a certain way, she can detach and “shoot” those now hard, sharp feathers as projectiles. She can also do this to longer feathers, then pluck them and use them as daggers of sorts. Her feathers do grow back relatively quickly, but it is still quite painful, regardless. Later on, if allowed, she might have the mechanism that coats her feathers and contains the substance that makes up her claws infused with vibranium, making them even stronger. Birds tend to really like her, and she even seems to attract them. They are also more willing to listen to her commands.
Abilities: She has very keen eyesight, and is extremely fast when diving (in flight). She has enhanced reflexes, enhanced strength, enhanced senses, enhanced agility and speed. She is also quite flexible and acrobatic. Able to fly (obviously), and her claws are very sharp and harder/stronger than diamond.
Weapons: Her claws, her hands and feet, sometimes her teeth, her wings and even her feathers at times.
Fighting Style: Hit hard and fast. She is quite violent in her style and although she is precise, she can still be a bit “all over the place”. She can hold her own, and is much tougher and stronger than she looks, but she aims for weak points because of her build, and won’t hesitate to fight dirty (more due to living a lot of her life on the streets).
Weaknesses: Because she’s such a physical superhero (in essence), she does not do well against mind-related attacks, as she has practically no way to defend herself. She’s not good with the mystical and magical, and because she only has 1-2 ranged attacks, if you keep her far away and batter her down, she’ll succumb quicker. She also has a hard time seeing glass, and will often run into it if she isn’t paying attention. If a loved one is hurt, she will sometimes care too much about revenge, that she forgets about everything else.
Fun Facts:
-Quin eventually meets and becomes good friends with Maddie’s family, and part of her story of becoming less violent and revenge-fueled is because of her giving her life to Christ. Before going to Professor X’s school.
-Quin likes to call herself “The Alpha Bird”, because she tends to attract other birds, and sometimes they’ll help her.
Backstory: As a mutant, Quin was born with her powers.
Other: My Feisty Bird Child
@ChessMix,

Okay! Here’s her form!

Name: Quin Smith
Nicknames: Quinny (only allows close friends call her this).
Superhero name: Hawk (or Redtail if it needs to change).
Superhero Nicknames: Hawky, Birdy, Feathers, bird-girl, featherbrain, angry bird, your worst nightmare (obviously doesn’t like nicknames). Alpha Bird (the only nickname she likes).
Appearance: Quin has a whip thin, lithe, wiry, and sharp (especially around the elbows and knees) build. She isn’t tall or short, more in the middle, and is 5’7’ in height. However, she is much stronger than she looks. She isn’t really curvy at all, her features are sharp, hawk-like, and although her face is rounded, it’s still a bit slim. It’s been commented on that “she’s not a looker (pretty)” by some people. Her skin is quite tan, with freckles mostly scattered on her shoulders and arms. She also has several scars of various sizes littered over her limbs, whether faded or newer (usually from her fights). Instead of nails, she has claws (which are a bit dirty and brown looking). They aren’t that long, but very sharp. She also has a pair of feathered bird wings coming from her back that look similar (if not identical in all but size) to a red-tailed hawk’s wings, with dark brown main feathers, lighter brown under feathers, and red feathers at the tips. Her eyes are more almond-shaped, although still decently sized, and are a greenish-yellow (with hints of brown) in color, and the pupils being slightly slitted. Her hair is scruffy, feathered, spiked (but more downward or sideward), with the longest pieces brushing her jaw or going slightly past it. Her hair is a light, tawny brown with darker and lighter streaks mixed in, with a bright red streak as well. She also has, if you look really hard, Small downy feathers mixed into her hair. However, they are the same color as it and most are quite small, so they are practically unnoticeable.
Clothing: Quin usually wears a light brown t-shirt with either holes for her wings or no holes (the sleeve length depends on weather and they are a bit ragged), along with dark blue, jean shorts (or long depending on weather) which have a roughed up look and pockets. She also wears a dark brown belt, along with black fingerless gloves that go a little past her wrists. She also wears a black leather jacket that also has pockets. To hide her wings, she tucks them close to her back and either puts on the shirt with no holes then her jacket, or if the shirt has holes, her jacket. She then tucks any wing tip parts hanging out into her pants to hide them. Her claws can pass for regular (albeit dirty) nails if she doesn’t use or flaunt them.
Superhero appearance: Nothing changes, she just lets her wings out to be ready for a fight, adopts a slightly more feral look, and her downy feathers tend to stick up more allowing them to be spotted easier.
Supersuit: When Professor X finds her, she is given this suit. It is sleek and skin tight, with lightweight metal armor sewn into it on the shoulders, arms, chest, belly, legs, and back areas. The whole suit is a darker brown, with red and light brown highlights. It has an opening in the back for her wings, and has black boots attached to it. The top has a hood that she can pull up to cover her head, and a “ninja mask” built in, which she can keep down, or pull up to cover her mouth and nose. She also wears her black fingerless gloves with it as well.
Personality: Quin is very sassy, feisty, and spunky. She’s very sarcastic and snarky, and isn’t afraid to be blunt or even insult. She is quite confident in her abilities, bordering on pride. She is also quite the determined individual, very stubborn, and very direct. She can be quite rowdy and a bit crude, but this is because she is very wary of others, bitter, and doesn’t want them to get too close. However, on the inside is a compassionate and fiercely overprotective girl who will truly give her all for those who win her trust. She also hides behind her walls because she is afraid of being hurt, and hates being seen as weak or helpless, and is scared of becoming so. She is very passionate overall, but can sometimes not think, making her quite brash. She has a very “kick-butt” kind of attitude, preferring to punch first and ask questions later. She’s actually quite a good leader when she tries and calms down, as she is very decisive and ready to make the hard decisions. She has a short temper, pretty easy to make angry, in which case she can become vicious. She is overall a bit hard to handle even when not angry, but with love and constant help, she can mellow and calm down. She is very upbeat, and always ready to get things done. She hates slackers, and does not like to wait around. She’s a hard-worker, and isn’t one to give up easily. She can be inspiring and encouraging when she is passionate about something, invigorating others around her. She prefers tough love, as it’s the only love she’s more acquainted/good with. She can mostly keep it together in tough situations, but when overwhelmed, she can become a bit flustered and lash out in anger. She does have a softer side, but of course that’s harder to trigger. However, if it is required, she will do her best to offer support or comfort (however awkwardly). She actually yearns for affection and compassion, and is much warmer and friendlier to her loved ones. She knows she isn’t the sharpest tack in the drawer, and she accepts that, which is why she hates peoples who flaunt their knowledge, waste it, or use it for evil.
Superhero personality: Not much changes, although she becomes slightly more responsible, boisterous, fierce, loud, and outspoken. She also becomes more honorable, and won’t back down from a challenge.
Powers: She is able to release a piercing shriek, which hurts ears and can even break eardrums or glass if loud enough. She has a healing factor of sorts, as she will heal very fast, and if her nails somehow get broken, they will grow back fast as well. She is able to activate a mechanism that coats some of her feathers in the same substance that makes up her claws. Because of this, if she does that then flaps her wings a certain way, she can detach and “shoot” those now hard, sharp feathers as projectiles. She can also do this to longer feathers, then pluck them and use them as daggers of sorts. Her feathers do grow back relatively quickly, but it is still quite painful, regardless. Later on, if allowed, she might have the mechanism that coats her feathers and contains the substance that makes up her claws infused with vibranium, making them even stronger. Birds tend to really like her, and she even seems to attract them. They are also more willing to listen to her commands.
Abilities: She has very keen eyesight, and is extremely fast when diving (in flight). She has enhanced reflexes, enhanced strength, enhanced senses, enhanced agility and speed. She is also quite flexible and acrobatic. Able to fly (obviously), and her claws are very sharp and harder/stronger than diamond.
Weapons: Her claws, her hands and feet, sometimes her teeth, her wings and even her feathers at times.
Fighting Style: Hit hard and fast. She is quite violent in her style and although she is precise, she can still be a bit “all over the place”. She can hold her own, and is much tougher and stronger than she looks, but she aims for weak points because of her build, and won’t hesitate to fight dirty (more due to living a lot of her life on the streets).
Weaknesses: Because she’s such a physical superhero (in essence), she does not do well against mind-related attacks, as she has practically no way to defend herself. She’s not good with the mystical and magical, and because she only has 1-2 ranged attacks, if you keep her far away and batter her down, she’ll succumb quicker. She also has a hard time seeing glass, and will often run into it if she isn’t paying attention. If a loved one is hurt, she will sometimes care too much about revenge, that she forgets about everything else.
Fun Facts:
-Quin eventually meets and becomes good friends with Maddie’s family, and part of her story of becoming less violent and revenge-fueled is because of her giving her life to Christ. Before going to Professor X’s school.
-Quin likes to call herself “The Alpha Bird”, because she tends to attract other birds, and sometimes they’ll help her.
Backstory: As a mutant, Quin was born with her powers.
Other: My Feisty Bird Child
@isolt Send me a pic and I'll get on it

@Angel614 wow thats a lot- I'll see what I can do
@isolt Send me a pic and I'll get on it

@Angel614 wow thats a lot- I'll see what I can do
E51aDd0.png
@ChessMix, yeah sorry XD! Just focus on the Appearance and stuff,

If it would help, do you wanna see some of my art of her?
@ChessMix, yeah sorry XD! Just focus on the Appearance and stuff,

If it would help, do you wanna see some of my art of her?
@Angel614 yes please
@Angel614 yes please
E51aDd0.png
@ChessMix, :DDDD!

HERE SHE COMES~

01F52F81-BAE8-4509-9CE5-37BEFE9176B7_zpsjgumcfyz.jpg

C23713D7-3660-4EBE-8472-BBE57ABF476D_zpsxu5giprk.jpg

1DAE1B70-2AD6-4284-88B9-EF37EC7170A1_zps8exrxkhu.jpg

6BA82401-C18E-4905-BF05-F36BCD7B73F2_zps4o1gdzkg.jpg

7A9DD467-F685-4180-B1A2-4582E3125913_zpsslhw9enc.jpg

@ChessMix, :DDDD!