Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Radioactive Lore [OPEN]
1 2
WELCOME!

Hello everybody, and welcome to the official Radioactive Lore shop!
I sell lore for cheap prices, so I can save up to rule Flight Rising with an iron fis-

But, I digress. I do sincerely hope you will purchase my fine lore! (Not that anybody has ever done this before...)
Please do not ping me, I am subscribed.
Also, I do offer refunds if you provide valid reasoning to refund lore, but if I see you using the lore after you refunded it, I can AND WILL get the mods to ban you.

I try to make the prices as cheap as possible, while still giving you the best lore I can muster out of my fingertips!
Also, if you purchase my writing, please give me credit! Just a link to me or this shop would be fine!

Now, on to the prices!

Main lore: 10kT per paragraph.
Individual dragon lore: 7.5kT per paragraph.
Free script: +2kT

In depth details on pricing below.
PRICES MAY AND WILL VERY LIKELY CHANGE AS I GET BETTER.

Anyways, thank you for checking out my shop!

*Main lore is lore you would put in your bio, or something similar.
**Individual dragon lore is lore for, yes, individual dragons.
***Free script is if you give no details.
1000 treasure is 2 gems. In the case of .5 gems, it rounds up.
I may not be able to write certain lore for religious/personal reasons. Please understand I have NOTHING against you or your beliefs.
WELCOME!

Hello everybody, and welcome to the official Radioactive Lore shop!
I sell lore for cheap prices, so I can save up to rule Flight Rising with an iron fis-

But, I digress. I do sincerely hope you will purchase my fine lore! (Not that anybody has ever done this before...)
Please do not ping me, I am subscribed.
Also, I do offer refunds if you provide valid reasoning to refund lore, but if I see you using the lore after you refunded it, I can AND WILL get the mods to ban you.

I try to make the prices as cheap as possible, while still giving you the best lore I can muster out of my fingertips!
Also, if you purchase my writing, please give me credit! Just a link to me or this shop would be fine!

Now, on to the prices!

Main lore: 10kT per paragraph.
Individual dragon lore: 7.5kT per paragraph.
Free script: +2kT

In depth details on pricing below.
PRICES MAY AND WILL VERY LIKELY CHANGE AS I GET BETTER.

Anyways, thank you for checking out my shop!

*Main lore is lore you would put in your bio, or something similar.
**Individual dragon lore is lore for, yes, individual dragons.
***Free script is if you give no details.
1000 treasure is 2 gems. In the case of .5 gems, it rounds up.
I may not be able to write certain lore for religious/personal reasons. Please understand I have NOTHING against you or your beliefs.
I like the color green
Reserved for example lore
Reserved for example lore
I like the color green
Pinglist

Next up: @Bronzewing

Waiting list:
@TheDarkReaper
@Nudelholzx3
Pinglist

Next up: @Bronzewing

Waiting list:
@TheDarkReaper
@Nudelholzx3
I like the color green
Reserved for whatever I darn well please.
Reserved for whatever I darn well please.
I like the color green
@Isaac

(Is this open yet? If not, I can delete this post.)

Could you write a short story about this dragon based off the first paragraph in her bio? It doesn't have to be long or serious at all; just mess with her. How much would that probably cost?
@Isaac

(Is this open yet? If not, I can delete this post.)

Could you write a short story about this dragon based off the first paragraph in her bio? It doesn't have to be long or serious at all; just mess with her. How much would that probably cost?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
I'd like to get some writing from you when you're ready!
I'd like to get some writing from you when you're ready!
Hey there. ~ I would love some individual dragon lore!! x3 I got two dragons to chose from actually because I can't decide. :D First would be the adorable Svaha: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38752430] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/387525/38752430_350.png[/img] [/url] She is a sweet and cuddly little lady and got a short description in her bio already. And second, if you more interested in ... well a crazy dragon than Helio would also be a choice. xD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41200473] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/412005/41200473_350.png[/img] [/url] Helio is the doctor/healer of my clan and you could describe him with 3 adjectives: haphazardly, intelligent and confident. But there are also two faces of him, which makes him quite unpredictable! He could be a patient, honest, total sweetheart or a lunatic, cruel and quite arrogant one.
Hey there. ~
I would love some individual dragon lore!! x3

I got two dragons to chose from actually because I can't decide. :D
First would be the adorable Svaha:

38752430_350.png

She is a sweet and cuddly little lady and got a short description in her bio already.

And second, if you more interested in ... well a crazy dragon than Helio would also be a choice. xD

41200473_350.png

Helio is the doctor/healer of my clan and you could describe him with 3 adjectives: haphazardly, intelligent and confident. But there are also two faces of him, which makes him quite unpredictable!
He could be a patient, honest, total sweetheart or a lunatic, cruel and quite arrogant one.

FSo93.gifyhxj2e6d.pngmuh6pb2f.gif
@Bronzewing Yes, this is open.
How much it costs depends on how many paragraphs you want written, it's 7.5kT per paragraph. (It was 5kT, but that's really cheap and frankly not worth it...)
So how many paragraphs do you want me to write?
On average, this is the size of a paragraph.
___

___
@Bronzewing Yes, this is open.
How much it costs depends on how many paragraphs you want written, it's 7.5kT per paragraph. (It was 5kT, but that's really cheap and frankly not worth it...)
So how many paragraphs do you want me to write?
On average, this is the size of a paragraph.
___

___
I like the color green
@Nudelholzx3 Added you to the pinglist!

@TheDarkReaper Added you to the pinglist, but you will need to at least tell me what type of lore you want.
@Nudelholzx3 Added you to the pinglist!

@TheDarkReaper Added you to the pinglist, but you will need to at least tell me what type of lore you want.
I like the color green
@Isaac

Just one paragraph would be good.
@Isaac

Just one paragraph would be good.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
1 2