Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (Slightly below) average art shop CLOSED
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 139 140
@Eversnow Can I have a traditional doodle like in your post? I'd love something of my boy Askr[ please, if you can do birds! If you can do fullbody that's great; if not, then that's fine too. :)
@Eversnow Can I have a traditional doodle like in your post? I'd love something of my boy Askr[ please, if you can do birds! If you can do fullbody that's great; if not, then that's fine too. :)
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@Harmonywish I draw humans, yes! Though I don't have any flesh colors (at all, I'm afraid) so I wouldn't be able to color much aside from hair and clothing ;;

@myriadofstars Ooh, bird! I can give it a shot-- birds aren't my forte, but I like to think I'm getting better c:
@Harmonywish I draw humans, yes! Though I don't have any flesh colors (at all, I'm afraid) so I wouldn't be able to color much aside from hair and clothing ;;

@myriadofstars Ooh, bird! I can give it a shot-- birds aren't my forte, but I like to think I'm getting better c:
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
Can i claim a slot please? Ive been tryna snag one for awhile! If so pls take me off the pinglist ^^
@eversnow
Can i claim a slot please? Ive been tryna snag one for awhile! If so pls take me off the pinglist ^^
@eversnow
zeraora.gifnecrozma-ultra.gifzeraora-stand.gif
@Eversnow
If you are still doing digital, could I order one colored of my boy? Here's 2 refs, an older clothing ref and a newer one (The guy on the right).
@Eversnow
If you are still doing digital, could I order one colored of my boy? Here's 2 refs, an older clothing ref and a newer one (The guy on the right).
Do you need payment now? And do you prefer CR or PM, I've forgotten haha.
Do you need payment now? And do you prefer CR or PM, I've forgotten haha.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@Wachuma Sure thing!

@Koobi Still doing digital, yes! :D I'll add you to my list!
@Wachuma Sure thing!

@Koobi Still doing digital, yes! :D I'll add you to my list!
@myriadofstars Either is entirely fine :D Payment now isn't necessary, but some people prefer to get it out of the way. I don't have a preference, so it's up to you!
@myriadofstars Either is entirely fine :D Payment now isn't necessary, but some people prefer to get it out of the way. I don't have a preference, so it's up to you!
@Eversnow

Hello! I'm back can I claim a digital colored slot? <3
@Eversnow

Hello! I'm back can I claim a digital colored slot? <3
jsLE9l2.png
@Gingerkat Hello again, good to see you! Yes, you can! :D
@Gingerkat Hello again, good to see you! Yes, you can! :D
Hey there! Could I get a colored digital bust of this character?

https://toyhou.se/4978037.amaris
Hey there! Could I get a colored digital bust of this character?

https://toyhou.se/4978037.amaris
dd2f6rw-ac5f2f99-317c-4489-9035-375bb03bbb19.png0xvl6B4.png
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 139 140