Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Starr's Art Shop OPEN USD + Sale!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@HolyForce
It’s all good! Thank you for your interest though!
@HolyForce
It’s all good! Thank you for your interest though!
@Kaizu
If you’d like I can put you on a pinglist. It might not be until my commissions open again, but more of a reminder to myself you want a slot without actually filling out a slot
@Kaizu
If you’d like I can put you on a pinglist. It might not be until my commissions open again, but more of a reminder to myself you want a slot without actually filling out a slot
Bump!
Bump!
@GuardianOfEnergy

I'd like that very much!
@GuardianOfEnergy

I'd like that very much!
tumblr_inline_npfww4Lt7E1r3vdo1_540.pngtumblr_inline_npg3eaeWOZ1r3vdo1_540.png
@Kaizu
Alright! To make things easier, would you mind filling out the form so that I already know what you want? When you get what you need to pay for the commission (keep in mind only half is due upfront, so even if you don’t have it all you still have time to save) you can tell me and I’ll automatically put you in a slot. :)
@Kaizu
Alright! To make things easier, would you mind filling out the form so that I already know what you want? When you get what you need to pay for the commission (keep in mind only half is due upfront, so even if you don’t have it all you still have time to save) you can tell me and I’ll automatically put you in a slot. :)
@GuardianOfEnergy Yeah I can do that! It'll be good for me too so I know how much I need total! Form Username: Kaizu Commission Type: fullbody lineart Payment Type: mix of treasure and gems Dragon/ OC: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=1035424&skin=0&apparel=927,3694,3623,3625,492,3624,23146,23149&xt=dressing.png[/img] Any Info I Should Know: She's a dancer~ If you can all the apparel? If not.... just the silks, wing bangles and armband
@GuardianOfEnergy

Yeah I can do that! It'll be good for me too so I know how much I need total!

Form
Username: Kaizu
Commission Type: fullbody lineart
Payment Type: mix of treasure and gems
Dragon/ OC: dragon?did=1035424&skin=0&apparel=927,3694,3623,3625,492,3624,23146,23149&xt=dressing.png
Any Info I Should Know: She's a dancer~
If you can all the apparel? If not.... just the silks, wing bangles and armband
@Kaizu
The price will be 650 gems for something like that. Of course, you may choose how much you want to pay in treasure and gems, just keep in mind that I go by the 1:1000 ratio.

To answer your question I can do all the apparel. In fact I’ve actually drawn most of that apparel before. :)
@Kaizu
The price will be 650 gems for something like that. Of course, you may choose how much you want to pay in treasure and gems, just keep in mind that I go by the 1:1000 ratio.

To answer your question I can do all the apparel. In fact I’ve actually drawn most of that apparel before. :)
@GuardianOfEnergy

Turns out I've got enough to pay the downpayment right now! Though most of the full payment will be in treasure.... unless I'm able to get even more gems from my familiars.
@GuardianOfEnergy

Turns out I've got enough to pay the downpayment right now! Though most of the full payment will be in treasure.... unless I'm able to get even more gems from my familiars.
@GuardianOfEnergy
I am! Should I send the first half now?
@GuardianOfEnergy
I am! Should I send the first half now?
Gr7tY6Q.gif
@Kaizu
That's fine! Like I said you can decide how much of each you want to pay as long as it keeps to the 1:1000 ratio

@Prescott
Please do!
@Kaizu
That's fine! Like I said you can decide how much of each you want to pay as long as it keeps to the 1:1000 ratio

@Prescott
Please do!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13