Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Help Astronaut Buy MacnCheese-$-FULL
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[font=Book Antiqua]@JunKurosu u want *tilts head* sum sketch? [img]https://imgur.com/dqkJNRF.png[/img]
@JunKurosu u want *tilts head* sum sketch?
dqkJNRF.png
PXC8hgn.png
Bump!
Bump!
PXC8hgn.png
[font=Book Antiqua]@Cerion - Your signature is done, sorry for the wait! I've accepted the Crossroads, but if there's any small edits you'd still like me to make let me know. I did have to simplify some of the apparel down a bit due to the small canvas size, so I hope you're okay with that :v If you'd like a version without the smoke I can get that for you as well. Enjoy~ [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/23051e02bd9b764551bbb23aa3d165aa/tumblr_pdje7pjjIJ1xajvtao1_500.png[/img]
@Cerion - Your signature is done, sorry for the wait! I've accepted the Crossroads, but if there's any small edits you'd still like me to make let me know. I did have to simplify some of the apparel down a bit due to the small canvas size, so I hope you're okay with that :v
If you'd like a version without the smoke I can get that for you as well. Enjoy~
tumblr_pdje7pjjIJ1xajvtao1_500.png
PXC8hgn.png
@Sciencin

Its it perfect!!!! Thank you very much! I love it. It looks fine, I like the smoke effect.

Threw it into my sig with a link to the shop.
@Sciencin

Its it perfect!!!! Thank you very much! I love it. It looks fine, I like the smoke effect.

Threw it into my sig with a link to the shop.
Ef1ONJ1.png
[font=Book Antiqua]@Inimicus - here you go! I do apologize for the wait, but I've been pretty busy. Let me know if there's anything small you'd like me to change! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/1916f33cd11c4cc514d1b77757b35b48/tumblr_pe168nys3X1xajvtao1_1280.png[/img]
@Inimicus - here you go! I do apologize for the wait, but I've been pretty busy. Let me know if there's anything small you'd like me to change!
tumblr_pe168nys3X1xajvtao1_1280.png
PXC8hgn.png
@Sciencin

Type: Waist-up Sketch + flat color/shading
Character(s): Luculia
Background: Transparent please~
Character Personality: Everything you need to know is linked above!
Extra: I have no preference for pose/expression, and you can draw her in whatever top you want! Or feel free to make up your own, as I'm always looking for more dumb cactus tops for her xD
@Sciencin

Type: Waist-up Sketch + flat color/shading
Character(s): Luculia
Background: Transparent please~
Character Personality: Everything you need to know is linked above!
Extra: I have no preference for pose/expression, and you can draw her in whatever top you want! Or feel free to make up your own, as I'm always looking for more dumb cactus tops for her xD
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@Huolon - Sure, I'll add you into a slot! I love your salty cactus child >:0 That'll total to $20 if that's alright with you; I do take payment upfront, so if you send me your email in a PM I'll send you a paypal invoice asap. I'll try to get to it as quickly as possible though I do apologize if it takes a while since I've got a fullbody painting to do and school to worry about :v
@Huolon - Sure, I'll add you into a slot! I love your salty cactus child >:0 That'll total to $20 if that's alright with you; I do take payment upfront, so if you send me your email in a PM I'll send you a paypal invoice asap. I'll try to get to it as quickly as possible though I do apologize if it takes a while since I've got a fullbody painting to do and school to worry about :v
PXC8hgn.png
@Sciencin

Yassss, everyone loves my dumb salty cactus child <33

And 20 is perfect! I'll PM you here in a moment~ Also no worries, take whatever time you need c:
@Sciencin

Yassss, everyone loves my dumb salty cactus child <33

And 20 is perfect! I'll PM you here in a moment~ Also no worries, take whatever time you need c:
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
Bump! Still got one slot open~
Bump! Still got one slot open~
PXC8hgn.png
bump
bump
acaelus_100_by_dragonnmr-d9606za.gifLUqGQYc.pngsGgBmXL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8