Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Lore! [3 Slots OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Bronzewing

No problem! I'll edit the post now :)

Absolutely! Thank you!
@Bronzewing

No problem! I'll edit the post now :)

Absolutely! Thank you!
TBh4eRz.png
+8 FR Time
PWYW Name Shop | Little Moon Hatchery | PWYW Lore Shop | Wishlist
Willing to take back any dragons you've received from me!
@Cazrel

Payment sent!
@Cazrel

Payment sent!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@Cazrel [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43991753] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/439918/43991753_350.png[/img] [/url] Cecil is the clan's scientist and leader. He was often picked on when he was little because of his overbite, but he didn't let the mean comments phase him. He eventually started this clan, and fell in love with Nala, a bossy Wildclaw who loves him with all her heart. Feel free to do whatever else you want with his lore ^^
@Cazrel
43991753_350.png

Cecil is the clan's scientist and leader.
He was often picked on when he was little because of his overbite, but he didn't let the mean comments phase him. He eventually started this clan, and fell in love with Nala, a bossy Wildclaw who loves him with all her heart.
Feel free to do whatever else you want with his lore ^^
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@Bronzewing

Thank you! Have a nice evening :)

@NovaBlu

Aw, I love the art you have for him! I'll get started on this one tomorrow ^^
@Bronzewing

Thank you! Have a nice evening :)

@NovaBlu

Aw, I love the art you have for him! I'll get started on this one tomorrow ^^
TBh4eRz.png
+8 FR Time
@Cazrel Okie ^^ Thank you!
@Cazrel Okie ^^ Thank you!
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@NovaBlu Hi! Sorry it took so long, and sorry it's a bit short too! I enjoyed writing it, though ^^ [quote]Nobody ever expected much of Cecil. When he was growing up the other dragons in his clan took it upon themselves to bully him and make snide comments because of his appearance and because of how he never [i]quite[/i] fit in. Though it never particularly bothered him, his lack of reaction was seen as an unwillingness to stand up for himself which was then perceived as a weakness. No one ever thought he'd amount to anything because of it. It was nice to prove them wrong. Not caring what anyone else thought, he threw himself into science, and every new discovery lit up his heart in a way nothing else did. He wanted nothing more than to improve the world he lived in, to make things easier for dragons like him, and to know in himself that he was worth something, that he was valued. As he got older, Cecil nonchalantly left his former clan, intending to go it alone. Though, intentions don't always mix well with reality. One day, as he was walking along to nowhere in particular, toying in frustration with one of his experiments, another wildclaw came along. She cocked her head, told him what he was doing wrong, and then introduced herself. He thought he felt his heart skip a beat - before he realised that wasn't technically possible, of course. But finally, he'd found someone that made his eyes light up like the fire his first invention made. The two began to travel together, and despite Cecil never expecting his clan to grow any more than just him, to his surprise it did. To his greater surprise... he liked it.[/quote] I hope you like it! If you want any changes or additions, let me know :) If you use it, do credit me! Something like this is fine: [code][b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2493255]Written by Cazrel[/url[/b][/code]
@NovaBlu

Hi! Sorry it took so long, and sorry it's a bit short too! I enjoyed writing it, though ^^
Quote:
Nobody ever expected much of Cecil. When he was growing up the other dragons in his clan took it upon themselves to bully him and make snide comments because of his appearance and because of how he never quite fit in. Though it never particularly bothered him, his lack of reaction was seen as an unwillingness to stand up for himself which was then perceived as a weakness. No one ever thought he'd amount to anything because of it. It was nice to prove them wrong.

Not caring what anyone else thought, he threw himself into science, and every new discovery lit up his heart in a way nothing else did. He wanted nothing more than to improve the world he lived in, to make things easier for dragons like him, and to know in himself that he was worth something, that he was valued. As he got older, Cecil nonchalantly left his former clan, intending to go it alone. Though, intentions don't always mix well with reality. One day, as he was walking along to nowhere in particular, toying in frustration with one of his experiments, another wildclaw came along. She cocked her head, told him what he was doing wrong, and then introduced herself. He thought he felt his heart skip a beat - before he realised that wasn't technically possible, of course. But finally, he'd found someone that made his eyes light up like the fire his first invention made.

The two began to travel together, and despite Cecil never expecting his clan to grow any more than just him, to his surprise it did.

To his greater surprise... he liked it.

I hope you like it! If you want any changes or additions, let me know :) If you use it, do credit me! Something like this is fine:
Code:
[b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2493255]Written by Cazrel[/url[/b]
TBh4eRz.png
+8 FR Time
@Cazrel I love it! :0 Will you accept item payments?
@Cazrel I love it! :0 Will you accept item payments?
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@NovaBlu

I'm so glad!!

Absolutely ^^ Thanks for sending the CR, what a gorgeous familiar! Have a nice evening :)
@NovaBlu

I'm so glad!!

Absolutely ^^ Thanks for sending the CR, what a gorgeous familiar! Have a nice evening :)
TBh4eRz.png
+8 FR Time
@Cazrel Ty! You too :)
@Cazrel Ty! You too :)
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
Hello! Would you be interested in doing this gal? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425399/42539830_350.png[/img] She's the lead warrior of the clan, but she very rarely speaks. She is the eldest between her and her two brothers, and is the strongest. That's really all I have on her, if you have other ideas for her, please feel free! Once confirmed I plan on sending 10kt if that's alright? As for word range, probably what you've averaged!
Hello! Would you be interested in doing this gal? 42539830_350.png

She's the lead warrior of the clan, but she very rarely speaks. She is the eldest between her and her two brothers, and is the strongest. That's really all I have on her, if you have other ideas for her, please feel free! Once confirmed I plan on sending 10kt if that's alright? As for word range, probably what you've averaged!
ngipcID.pngWishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6