Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
I am Jash and I am opening up this shop. I am unsure yet if it will be temporary or not. It all depends on my stress level. If I do close it I will complete all commissions before I do.

I will be doing writing and graphic commissions. For examples of my writing click on my signature. For an example of my graphics look at my signature. For more examples of my graphics GO HERE and HERE.

I am ONLY accepting USD/real money for my work. I have started this shop to help a little bit with money issues. I will also be accepting money via PayPal.

You will pay me before I start on a commission. For some things you'll be able to pay a little before I start and the rest after. Some of these things will be cheap so I can't split the cost up. I will wait a week for payment, in case real life things are going on for you, before I start working on the next commission.

DRAGON BIOS
I will write a 500 word bio for your dragon. These will be written from third person POV. You can have up to three bios per slot.

Things I Need to Know Before Writing:
1.) If you already have an idea for the bio or if you want me to make something up.
2.) If you have any headcanons for Flight Rising.

Price: $1 USD

STORIES OF YOUR DRAGONS
I will write a 1,000 to 3,000 word short story of your dragon or dragons. These will be written from first person POV.

Things I Need to Know Before Writing.
1.) Your desired word count.
2.) What you want the story to be about. I love details but I can work off of a sentence or two.
3.) Who you want the narrator to be.
4.) If you have any headcanons for Flight Rising.

Price: $4 USD (You have the option to pay $2 USD Before and $2 USD After)

SIGNATURES AND BANNERS
I will make a small graphic for you. I will size them 480x90 unless you say otherwise. If you want to provide pictures I'm okay with that.

Things I Need to Know Before Making the Graphic:
1.) What you want to be on the signature/banner.
2.) If you are okay with the default size.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

SLOTS
1.)
2.)
3.)
I am Jash and I am opening up this shop. I am unsure yet if it will be temporary or not. It all depends on my stress level. If I do close it I will complete all commissions before I do.

I will be doing writing and graphic commissions. For examples of my writing click on my signature. For an example of my graphics look at my signature. For more examples of my graphics GO HERE and HERE.

I am ONLY accepting USD/real money for my work. I have started this shop to help a little bit with money issues. I will also be accepting money via PayPal.

You will pay me before I start on a commission. For some things you'll be able to pay a little before I start and the rest after. Some of these things will be cheap so I can't split the cost up. I will wait a week for payment, in case real life things are going on for you, before I start working on the next commission.

DRAGON BIOS
I will write a 500 word bio for your dragon. These will be written from third person POV. You can have up to three bios per slot.

Things I Need to Know Before Writing:
1.) If you already have an idea for the bio or if you want me to make something up.
2.) If you have any headcanons for Flight Rising.

STORIES OF YOUR DRAGONS
I will write a 1,000 to 3,000 word short story of your dragon or dragons. These will be written from first person POV.

Things I Need to Know Before Writing.
1.) Your desired word count.
2.) What you want the story to be about. I love details but I can work off of a sentence or two.
3.) Who you want the narrator to be.
4.) If you have any headcanons for Flight Rising.

Price: $4 USD (You have the option to pay $2 USD Before and $2 USD After)

SIGNATURES AND BANNERS
I will make a small graphic for you. I will size them 480x90 unless you say otherwise. If you want to provide pictures I'm okay with that.

Things I Need to Know Before Making the Graphic:
1.) What you want to be on the signature/banner.
2.) If you are okay with the default size.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

SLOTS
1.)
2.)
3.)
b1FnW9e.jpg
@Jashykins Moved to Art Sales! The Creative Corner is not a sales forum. Thanks!
@Jashykins Moved to Art Sales! The Creative Corner is not a sales forum. Thanks!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches

Sorry. Don't know why I blanked out about the Art Sales.
@JCStitches

Sorry. Don't know why I blanked out about the Art Sales.
b1FnW9e.jpg
Little push here =D
Little push here =D
b1FnW9e.jpg