Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Δ Neraida's Lore Store Δ (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@xBlackheartx

Hmm, alright then. I'll take the Red Mantle for a long length then. Please fill out the form and I'll start working as soon as I can ^^
@xBlackheartx

Hmm, alright then. I'll take the Red Mantle for a long length then. Please fill out the form and I'll start working as soon as I can ^^
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

b]Username:[/b] xBlackheartx
Character/dragon: Spectra
Length: Long
POV: Narrator
Dialogue: (Ignore if you chose narrator)
Details: About how she was raised majorly by herself, and always was sneaking away from the clan. She grew up solemn and envious, only being regarded truly when the clan realized she could be a candidate for a contest, in which Nightmare, would judge the next fairest dragon to be his mate. Once she was esentially pawned off by her birthclan, Nightmare began to treat her like a queen, and many other dragons in the new clan began to as well. She still holds a bitter resentment against her birthclan, but takes no actions.
How I want my product: Pm would be lovely!
Extra: She's sort of a Dark, Malicious character. She was and has been always interested in the shadows, as well as being sadistic to get what she wants.
b]Username:[/b] xBlackheartx
Character/dragon: Spectra
Dialogue: (Ignore if you chose narrator)
Details: About how she was raised majorly by herself, and always was sneaking away from the clan. She grew up solemn and envious, only being regarded truly when the clan realized she could be a candidate for a contest, in which Nightmare, would judge the next fairest dragon to be his mate. Once she was esentially pawned off by her birthclan, Nightmare began to treat her like a queen, and many other dragons in the new clan began to as well. She still holds a bitter resentment against her birthclan, but takes no actions.
How I want my product: Pm would be lovely!
Extra: She's sort of a Dark, Malicious character. She was and has been always interested in the shadows, as well as being sadistic to get what she wants.
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@xBlackheartx

Alright, please send a one-way CR with the Red Mantle and I'll PM it to you once I'm done :)
@xBlackheartx

Alright, please send a one-way CR with the Red Mantle and I'll PM it to you once I'm done :)
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

@xBlackheartx

Completed! Sending to you through PM right now. I hope you like your lore!
@xBlackheartx

Completed! Sending to you through PM right now. I hope you like your lore!
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

[b]Username:[/b] xBlackheartx [b]Character/dragon:[/b] Nightmare [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20168318] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201684/20168318_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Length:[/b] Long [b]POV:[/b] Narrator [b]Details:[/b] How Nightmare was raised as a normal dragonet, taught in the arts of battle and the coliseum. He had a cheerful childhood, and enjoyed playing and such. But soon, the other dragonets began to make fun of his interest in weaponry and acrobatics. He became angry, taking a butcher's blade, and ended up terrorizing the other dragonets, slashing at them in a fit of fury. As he grew older, he left his Birthclan and joined his current clan. The dragons were weary, but they didn't tease or resent him. They grew to like him in the end. [b]How I'm paying:[/b] 50kt pure! [b]How I want my product:[/b] Pm again, please! <3 [b]Extra:[/b] He and Spectra are now sitting on their first nest of eggs, and he's kind of like an assassin-for-hire
Username: xBlackheartx
Character/dragon: Nightmare

20168318_350.png

Details: How Nightmare was raised as a normal dragonet, taught in the arts of battle and the coliseum. He had a cheerful childhood, and enjoyed playing and such. But soon, the other dragonets began to make fun of his interest in weaponry and acrobatics. He became angry, taking a butcher's blade, and ended up terrorizing the other dragonets, slashing at them in a fit of fury. As he grew older, he left his Birthclan and joined his current clan. The dragons were weary, but they didn't tease or resent him. They grew to like him in the end.
How I'm paying: 50kt pure!
How I want my product: Pm again, please! <3
Extra: He and Spectra are now sitting on their first nest of eggs, and he's kind of like an assassin-for-hire
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@xBlackheartx

Alright, please send a one-way CR with the 50k T and I'll PM the lore to you once I'm done :)
@xBlackheartx

Alright, please send a one-way CR with the 50k T and I'll PM the lore to you once I'm done :)
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

[img]https://emojipedia-us.s3.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/emoji-one/104/white-up-pointing-index_261d.png[/img]
white-up-pointing-index_261d.png
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

[img]https://emojipedia-us.s3.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/emoji-one/104/white-up-pointing-index_261d.png[/img]
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34