Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Traditional Art
1 2 3
@Hunters
It won't be hard to draw the body, but I'm not sure about the watery effect if that's what you're looking for. Do you have any other references?
@Hunters
It won't be hard to draw the body, but I'm not sure about the watery effect if that's what you're looking for. Do you have any other references?
xTLBQuX.png
@RainingStorm

The watery affect isn't needed - just a normal drawing will do. Unfortunately, as of right now I don't really have any other references. I'm only looking for a bust ^^'
@RainingStorm

The watery affect isn't needed - just a normal drawing will do. Unfortunately, as of right now I don't really have any other references. I'm only looking for a bust ^^'
XgFzLz3.gif
@Hunters
That's fine! Blending colour pencils might be a little hard, but it's not impossible. Do you have a description of Cia I could work off of? ^^
@Hunters
That's fine! Blending colour pencils might be a little hard, but it's not impossible. Do you have a description of Cia I could work off of? ^^
xTLBQuX.png
@RainingStorm Yup! Okay: Username: Hunters Payment Method: 160,000t if I'm correct Order Type: Coloured Bust Position: Centered Order Specifics: Can you have Cia facing right-upwards and looking towards the front with a content expression? Also maybe some mist swirls behind and infront if you're able to do that, if not that's fine ^^ Cia looks very similar to the one in the ref I posted(I'll link again below). She has black eyes and a black beak as well, and she has some small black speckles scattered randomly above and behind each eye. The colour scheme is similar to the image, but her face is mostly reddish(no white) and only goes down into other colours closer to her neck. She has the feather(ridge thing? >.>) in the reference pic, and a laurel of simple purple and white flowers around her head. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c496/f/2009/222/c/9/ink_bird_by_yappyliltiger.jpg[/img]
@RainingStorm

Yup! Okay:

Username: Hunters
Payment Method: 160,000t if I'm correct

Order Type: Coloured Bust
Position: Centered
Order Specifics: Can you have Cia facing right-upwards and looking towards the front with a content expression? Also maybe some mist swirls behind and infront if you're able to do that, if not that's fine ^^

Cia looks very similar to the one in the ref I posted(I'll link again below). She has black eyes and a black beak as well, and she has some small black speckles scattered randomly above and behind each eye. The colour scheme is similar to the image, but her face is mostly reddish(no white) and only goes down into other colours closer to her neck. She has the feather(ridge thing? >.>) in the reference pic, and a laurel of simple purple and white flowers around her head.

ink_bird_by_yappyliltiger.jpg

XgFzLz3.gif
@Hunters
160kt is correct! Send the payment over and I'll start right away! ^^
@Hunters
160kt is correct! Send the payment over and I'll start right away! ^^
xTLBQuX.png
boop
boop
XgFzLz3.gif
^
^
xTLBQuX.png
[item=coarsefur yeti][item=overcharged silverbeast] [size=1][size=1]Punch back to the top[/size][/size]
Coarsefur Yeti Overcharged Silverbeast
Punch back to the top
xTLBQuX.png
*peeps in* @RainingStorm Hi. Your art is amazing. Username: Vegaswaddlez Payment Method: Gems Order Type: Inked Fullbody Position: Laying down with wings extended, facing right Order Specifics: I'd love all his apparel if you can (more than happy to pay extra for it) or at the least just his hat and scarf! References of the person/dragon you want to be drawn: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43270928] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/432710/43270928_350.png[/img] [/url] 85 gems if I'm calculating everything right?
*peeps in*

@RainingStorm

Hi. Your art is amazing.

Username: Vegaswaddlez
Payment Method: Gems

Order Type: Inked Fullbody
Position: Laying down with wings extended, facing right
Order Specifics: I'd love all his apparel if you can (more than happy to pay extra for it) or at the least just his hat and scarf!

References of the person/dragon you want to be drawn:

43270928_350.png

85 gems if I'm calculating everything right?
vDH0pGc.png
@Vegaswaddlez
85g is correct! May you describe the position you want him in a little more?
@Vegaswaddlez
85g is correct! May you describe the position you want him in a little more?
xTLBQuX.png
1 2 3