Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Anthro Art
1 2 3
Hello, and welcome!

I would like to purchase artwork of my anthro OCs! I can offer pure treasure/gems, or most apparel/familiars. Just ask!
Also, I am subscribed, so I would prefer no pings!

Please read everything below before offering!

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Looking For:
* People able to draw small art for a huge group of characters!! i.e. people willing to do matching headshots for 17 characters
* Cutesy styles, especially cartoony or chibi.
* Pixels & pagedolls would also be nice.
* Couple art would be a huge plus!
* I am also interested in things like moodboards, playlists, and poetry.
* Adoptables of some sort that can be styled to look like my OCs in some fashion (palettes & accessories, perhaps) highly interest me, and I would be looking for a bulk order of these if you have them.

No Thanks:
* Painted realistic pieces. My characters don't translate well to this style.
* Anime-ish styles, you know.
* Uncolored artwork. Traditional art is fine, but I would like it to be colored and/or with a nice picture or scanner taken.
* Silly MSPaint doodles. Just not interested, sorry.
* Custom designs or OCs.
* Dragon artwork.

General Notes:
* My characters are all anthro horses with small muzzles. Please, please do not offer if you cannot draw anthros, or do not have anthro examples. Include anthro examples!!
* 100% of my characters fall on the LGBTIAQ+ spectrum. If you are not comfortable drawing same-sex characters or couples, do not offer please.
* I have no issues with bulk orders, but I don't want an "art slave"! I would feel uncomfortable making you do an exorbitant amount of art for a single pixel item.
Hello, and welcome!

I would like to purchase artwork of my anthro OCs! I can offer pure treasure/gems, or most apparel/familiars. Just ask!
Also, I am subscribed, so I would prefer no pings!

Please read everything below before offering!

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Looking For:
* People able to draw small art for a huge group of characters!! i.e. people willing to do matching headshots for 17 characters
* Cutesy styles, especially cartoony or chibi.
* Pixels & pagedolls would also be nice.
* Couple art would be a huge plus!
* I am also interested in things like moodboards, playlists, and poetry.
* Adoptables of some sort that can be styled to look like my OCs in some fashion (palettes & accessories, perhaps) highly interest me, and I would be looking for a bulk order of these if you have them.

No Thanks:
* Painted realistic pieces. My characters don't translate well to this style.
* Anime-ish styles, you know.
* Uncolored artwork. Traditional art is fine, but I would like it to be colored and/or with a nice picture or scanner taken.
* Silly MSPaint doodles. Just not interested, sorry.
* Custom designs or OCs.
* Dragon artwork.

General Notes:
* My characters are all anthro horses with small muzzles. Please, please do not offer if you cannot draw anthros, or do not have anthro examples. Include anthro examples!!
* 100% of my characters fall on the LGBTIAQ+ spectrum. If you are not comfortable drawing same-sex characters or couples, do not offer please.
* I have no issues with bulk orders, but I don't want an "art slave"! I would feel uncomfortable making you do an exorbitant amount of art for a single pixel item.
NY105Sx.gif
[size=5][b]Offering[/b][/size] [b]Current T/G funds:[/b] 180,000 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 10,000 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] Inquire about other familiars/items you may be interested in. Chances are I have some.
Offering

Current T/G funds:
180,000 icon_treasure.png
10,000 icon_gems.png

Inquire about other familiars/items you may be interested in. Chances are I have some.
NY105Sx.gif
Characters
! Please note my characters' bios may contain heavy themes. Please proceed at your own risk, and heed any warnings. !

Groups:
The Magnitude Fragments!! (Priority)

Singles:
You can view my Toyhouse here. (If you want a free TH Code, you can check out my thread here.)
Characters I would especially like art of are here. But I may ask for different characters if I like your style for someone else!
Characters
! Please note my characters' bios may contain heavy themes. Please proceed at your own risk, and heed any warnings. !

Groups:
The Magnitude Fragments!! (Priority)

Singles:
You can view my Toyhouse here. (If you want a free TH Code, you can check out my thread here.)
Characters I would especially like art of are here. But I may ask for different characters if I like your style for someone else!
NY105Sx.gif
I've drawn for you before although I don't know if you remember me; you can see my art shop (in signature) for some up-to-date examples since it's been a while since I last drew for you. I'm good with your conditions, so if you're interested just hit me up :)
I've drawn for you before although I don't know if you remember me; you can see my art shop (in signature) for some up-to-date examples since it's been a while since I last drew for you. I'm good with your conditions, so if you're interested just hit me up :)
@SilverQuark

i do remember! was there a particular sprite you were interested in?
@SilverQuark

i do remember! was there a particular sprite you were interested in?
NY105Sx.gif
@Nonstop
I have all of them already, so I'd be getting them for resales. As such I don't mind which, as long as the overall value of what I get has nice payout in the AH :)
Let me know what sort of art you were wanting to commission me so I can give you a quote in gems, and we can work out a combination of items for it maybe? Also, if you have any Y1 apparel, I'm missing most of that.

Edit - Whoops sorry for the ping, force of habit
@Nonstop
I have all of them already, so I'd be getting them for resales. As such I don't mind which, as long as the overall value of what I get has nice payout in the AH :)
Let me know what sort of art you were wanting to commission me so I can give you a quote in gems, and we can work out a combination of items for it maybe? Also, if you have any Y1 apparel, I'm missing most of that.

Edit - Whoops sorry for the ping, force of habit
@SilverQuark

i think i do have some y1 apparel, but if so, it would be on my dragons atm and part of outfits unfortunately :'D

i'm gonna talk to lun and see about maybe picking an oc couple for us to get, but she's asleep rn, so she won't see my messages. i should have a solid answer for you tomorrow, probably tomorrow night. i appreciate your patience in advance!
@SilverQuark

i think i do have some y1 apparel, but if so, it would be on my dragons atm and part of outfits unfortunately :'D

i'm gonna talk to lun and see about maybe picking an oc couple for us to get, but she's asleep rn, so she won't see my messages. i should have a solid answer for you tomorrow, probably tomorrow night. i appreciate your patience in advance!
NY105Sx.gif
No worries! Just let me know when you've made a decision. My commission list is free atm :)
No worries! Just let me know when you've made a decision. My commission list is free atm :)
@SilverQuark

okay our indecisive butts still haven't come to a conclusion OOPS... i'll definitely drop you a line if we think of something but don't worry about holding a slot for us! it might take a while hah
@SilverQuark

okay our indecisive butts still haven't come to a conclusion OOPS... i'll definitely drop you a line if we think of something but don't worry about holding a slot for us! it might take a while hah
NY105Sx.gif
Hiya!! You posted in my art shop, and I am interested in getting a sprite or two from you! I'm not super sure how well your characters would translate into my style, tho, as the references you have are very cartoony, while my style is sort of semi-realistic.
Hiya!! You posted in my art shop, and I am interested in getting a sprite or two from you! I'm not super sure how well your characters would translate into my style, tho, as the references you have are very cartoony, while my style is sort of semi-realistic.

[ evan - any pronouns - 22 ]
[ just an artist who loves video games ]
[ a total sucker for villains ]
[ familiar collector ]

1 2 3