Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Anthro Art
1 2 3
@Brightcrest

i took a look at your style! i think you would stylize them fairly well (i'm def okay with stylization to an extent, but i just don't want hyperrealistic painted pieces, yknow?) and i wouldn't have offered if i didn't think you couldn't draw them well! :>

but if you want i can order a single shot of someone, pay in gems, and then if we're both satisfied with it we can move on with some sort of sprite order?
@Brightcrest

i took a look at your style! i think you would stylize them fairly well (i'm def okay with stylization to an extent, but i just don't want hyperrealistic painted pieces, yknow?) and i wouldn't have offered if i didn't think you couldn't draw them well! :>

but if you want i can order a single shot of someone, pay in gems, and then if we're both satisfied with it we can move on with some sort of sprite order?
NY105Sx.gif
If you really think I could translate them well, I'll take a shot!! Besides, you can check out the starting sketch and help me out if I mess anything up, haha. I'm perfectly fine with changing it if you aren't satisfied!
If you really think I could translate them well, I'll take a shot!! Besides, you can check out the starting sketch and help me out if I mess anything up, haha. I'm perfectly fine with changing it if you aren't satisfied!

[ evan - any pronouns - 22 ]
[ just an artist who loves video games ]
[ a total sucker for villains ]
[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest

that sounds perfect!

i'll nab a colored sketch of influenza, if that's alright? the only section you need to pay attention to is "design notes" (bottom right), that contains info about expressions, body, and anatomy in general.
@Brightcrest

that sounds perfect!

i'll nab a colored sketch of influenza, if that's alright? the only section you need to pay attention to is "design notes" (bottom right), that contains info about expressions, body, and anatomy in general.
NY105Sx.gif
@Nonstop Got it!
@Nonstop Got it!
@Spooner

sorry, your style isn't quite what i'm looking for. but thank you kindly for offering!
@Spooner

sorry, your style isn't quite what i'm looking for. but thank you kindly for offering!
NY105Sx.gif
bump
bump
NY105Sx.gif
boot
boot
NY105Sx.gif
bump
bump
NY105Sx.gif
b
b