Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mama's Art Emporium • Open •
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
MMTT'S Art Emporium
•••

Hello and thank you for checking out my art thread! At the moment, I'm currently trying to get back into the swing of working on art things every day, as well as would like to have a little extra to put towards projects/goals! Don't hesitate to ask any questions, you have!

I am Subscribed to this thread, no need to Ping!

T.O.S and F.A.Q

•Do not remove my signature or claim my art as your own.
•Feel free to display this art where you please, with appropriate credit.
•One commission per slot
•I have the right to decline any order without giving explanation ( though I often will explain if I do )
•Please be patient with me, between medical occurrences and moving it can take me up to 2 weeks to complete complex orders
•I need a clear visual reference of your character, if I am designing a Gijinka prices will be raised slightly
•I expect payment upfront.
•I am better with slimmer, feminine characters, though I am open to all types!

What Won't I draw?
•Anything Against FR's T.O.S (nsfw images,excessive horror/gore)
•Mecha/Robots/vehicles
•Fullbody Ferals
•Body-builder character physic

I am 100% ok with doing couples ( LGBTQA included ), fandom OC's (WoW toons, fantrolls, ect. ), and I will consider fanart commissions! Please PM me to ask if you are unsure about anything.
••••••••••••••••

MMTT'S Art Emporium
•••

Hello and thank you for checking out my art thread! At the moment, I'm currently trying to get back into the swing of working on art things every day, as well as would like to have a little extra to put towards projects/goals! Don't hesitate to ask any questions, you have!

I am Subscribed to this thread, no need to Ping!

T.O.S and F.A.Q

•Do not remove my signature or claim my art as your own.
•Feel free to display this art where you please, with appropriate credit.
•One commission per slot
•I have the right to decline any order without giving explanation ( though I often will explain if I do )
•Please be patient with me, between medical occurrences and moving it can take me up to 2 weeks to complete complex orders
•I need a clear visual reference of your character, if I am designing a Gijinka prices will be raised slightly
•I expect payment upfront.
•I am better with slimmer, feminine characters, though I am open to all types!

What Won't I draw?
•Anything Against FR's T.O.S (nsfw images,excessive horror/gore)
•Mecha/Robots/vehicles
•Fullbody Ferals
•Body-builder character physic

I am 100% ok with doing couples ( LGBTQA included ), fandom OC's (WoW toons, fantrolls, ect. ), and I will consider fanart commissions! Please PM me to ask if you are unsure about anything.
••••••••••••••••

ACOZFAh.png
cC2mrAD.png

EiPW4qT.png
Aswnqzl.png

jA5A7gu.png
DisQoWb.png

ZijKo9W.png
PpMY10h.png
[Center][size=6][u]References and Pricing[/u][/size][/Center] [indent][size=4][u]1USD : 100g : 100,000t[/u][/size][/indent] ------------------------------------------------ [quote] [center][i][b][u]Only the most recent is shown![/u][/b][/i][/center] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/b1ac5ff2d85a462618f7821a95387898/tumblr_pacz1zJwTO1u8r6nno3_r1_1280.png[/img] [b]Additional References: [/b] [url=https://78.media.tumblr.com/77511b964af32ff010a86105de3dd7bb/tumblr_p7yxfqKQWb1u8r6nno1_1280.png]Gijinka[/url] | [url=https://78.media.tumblr.com/3bab59e3aa5e6b7d69ee586f07ea1149/tumblr_p7untwMVLT1u8r6nno1_540.png]Humanoid[/url] | [url=https://78.media.tumblr.com/08e5ce52c1391e04442105ab11038348/tumblr_p5b47gkN8m1u8r6nno2_540.png]OC Headshot[/url] | [url=https://78.media.tumblr.com/6a5c83332f82b397657bd50c60c295df/tumblr_p9peo7S7Uq1u8r6nno1_540.png]Gijinka Design[/url] | [url=https://78.media.tumblr.com/57b6c73e916207eb9d9105fdc4948a81/tumblr_p9xfufLxY51u8r6nno1_500.png]OC Design[/url] |[url=https://78.media.tumblr.com/58c6476a04d4d791263919bd477429e0/tumblr_pa6fwvtcgg1u8r6nno3_r2_640.png]OC[/url] | [url=https://78.media.tumblr.com/2a97991302998bdee4c877080690b98c/tumblr_pa0xg5DzZQ1u8r6nno3_r3_540.png] Gijinka [/url] | [size=4][b][u]Fully Colored|Single Character[/u][/b][/size] Fullbody • 7.50$ USD | 800g | 800,000t [indent]Round 1milt for custom designs[/indent] Bust • 5.00$ USD | 600g | 600,000t [size=4][b][u]Sketch|Single Character[/u][/b][/size] Fullbody • 5.00$ USD | 600g | 600,000t [indent]Round 500kt for custom designs[/indent] Bust • 2.50$ USD | 300g | 300,000t At the moment I am not taking flightrising items :> [/quote] ------------------------------------------------------- [indent][size=5][u]Order Form[/u][/size][/indent] Please use this if you could, it makes my life 10000% easier [quote]Username/ID#: [b]Commission type: Reference(s): Relevant info on character: ( personality, ect. ) Payment Method: Extra Info:[/b][/quote] [center][i]I do not offer Refunds, You will receive updates during the progress of your commission for corrections ( sketch + Flats ) which is when you can request alterations and corrections. [/i][/center]
References and Pricing
1USD : 100g : 100,000t

Quote:
Only the most recent is shown!
tumblr_pacz1zJwTO1u8r6nno3_r1_1280.png

Additional References:
Gijinka | Humanoid | OC Headshot | Gijinka Design |
OC Design |OC | Gijinka |

Fully Colored|Single Character
Fullbody • 7.50$ USD | 800g | 800,000t
Round 1milt for custom designs
Bust • 5.00$ USD | 600g | 600,000t

Sketch|Single Character
Fullbody • 5.00$ USD | 600g | 600,000t
Round 500kt for custom designs
Bust • 2.50$ USD | 300g | 300,000t

At the moment I am not taking flightrising items :>

Order Form
Please use this if you could, it makes my life 10000% easier
Quote:
Username/ID#:
Commission type:
Reference(s):
Relevant info on character: ( personality, ect. )
Payment Method:
Extra Info:
I do not offer Refunds, You will receive updates during the progress of your commission for corrections ( sketch + Flats ) which is when you can request alterations and corrections.

ACOZFAh.png
cC2mrAD.png

EiPW4qT.png
Aswnqzl.png

jA5A7gu.png
DisQoWb.png

ZijKo9W.png
PpMY10h.png
[center]•••••••••••••••• ---------------------------------------------------[/center] [Center][size=6][u]Slots and Pinglist[/u][/size][/Center] [indent][size=5][u]Current Slots[/u][/size][/indent] [quote][b]FR CURRENCY[/b] • [b]Open[/b] [/quote] [quote][b]USD Slots[/b] • [b]open[/b] • [b]Open[/b] [/quote] ------------------------------------------ [indent][size=5][u]Pinglist[/u][/size][/indent] [center][i]If you have been pinged it is because you requested it, please let me know if you would like to be added or removed![/i][/center] [quote][b]General Pinglist[/b] @/Kryptica @/Sumael @/Skydust @/SpaceSnakes @/Riiji @/SheridanCharon @/Azrail [/quote] [quote][b]FR currency only[/b] @/MikaelHart @/Arimwe @/CrazyCandyCat @/AceKing @/Colcamod[/quote] [quote][b]USD currency only[/b][/quote] ------------------------------------------ [center]•••••••••••••••• [/center]
••••••••••••••••
Slots and Pinglist
Current Slots
Quote:
FR CURRENCY
Open
Quote:
USD Slots
open
Open

Pinglist
If you have been pinged it is because you requested it, please let me know if you would like to be added or removed!
Quote:
General Pinglist

@/Kryptica @/Sumael @/Skydust @/SpaceSnakes @/Riiji @/SheridanCharon @/Azrail
Quote:
FR currency only
@/MikaelHart @/Arimwe @/CrazyCandyCat @/AceKing @/Colcamod

Quote:
USD currency only

••••••••••••••••

ACOZFAh.png
cC2mrAD.png

EiPW4qT.png
Aswnqzl.png

jA5A7gu.png
DisQoWb.png

ZijKo9W.png
PpMY10h.png
[Center][size=6][u]Pick Up[/u][/size][/Center] [indent] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/82ace70f7b358254ebeefb2d1af62377/tumblr_pbf2fdGqEW1u8r6nno3_r1_1280.png[/img][/indent] [center]---------------------------------------------------------[/center] [center]You may now post![/center]
Pick Up
tumblr_pbf2fdGqEW1u8r6nno3_r1_1280.png

You may now post!

ACOZFAh.png
cC2mrAD.png

EiPW4qT.png
Aswnqzl.png

jA5A7gu.png
DisQoWb.png

ZijKo9W.png
PpMY10h.png
Username/ID#: AiDeeKay / 109827
Commission type: Fully Colored Full Body
Reference(s): Siren
Relevant info on character: She's the gijinka of this girl. Siren is cunningly evil, dwelling in a tar pit with her sister, granting wishes and/or dragging passers by to their death. She's kind and loving toward her sister, but unapologetically ruthless to literally everyone else.
Payment Method: Gems
Extra Info: She's missing her feet in the reference image, but either black combat boots or ankle boots work for her.
Username/ID#: AiDeeKay / 109827
Commission type: Fully Colored Full Body
Reference(s): Siren
Relevant info on character: She's the gijinka of this girl. Siren is cunningly evil, dwelling in a tar pit with her sister, granting wishes and/or dragging passers by to their death. She's kind and loving toward her sister, but unapologetically ruthless to literally everyone else.
Payment Method: Gems
Extra Info: She's missing her feet in the reference image, but either black combat boots or ankle boots work for her.
rvIMLeS.png
@AiDeeKay

Ahhh what a lovely bab! ;o; accepted at 800g which you can send through a two way crossroads ( I will return 1t once your commission is completed when I accept it, unless you would just prefer sending it through notes )

Do you have any preference for overall pose or theme/feel of the piece?
@AiDeeKay

Ahhh what a lovely bab! ;o; accepted at 800g which you can send through a two way crossroads ( I will return 1t once your commission is completed when I accept it, unless you would just prefer sending it through notes )

Do you have any preference for overall pose or theme/feel of the piece?

ACOZFAh.png
cC2mrAD.png

EiPW4qT.png
Aswnqzl.png

jA5A7gu.png
DisQoWb.png

ZijKo9W.png
PpMY10h.png
@MamaMettaton

Awesome, sending a CR now :)
As for theme, maybe something dark and powerful? Definitely an evil feel. Pose I'll leave up to you!
@MamaMettaton

Awesome, sending a CR now :)
As for theme, maybe something dark and powerful? Definitely an evil feel. Pose I'll leave up to you!
rvIMLeS.png
So shiny *-* I would like to place an order, please!

Username/ID#: Jaena, #2685
Commission type: Colored fullbody
Reference(s): here!
Relevant info on character: It's on her toyhouse page but to sum it up: confident, outgoing, sensual
Payment Method: USD, preferably
Extra Info: Can you send a Paypal invoice >o>?
So shiny *-* I would like to place an order, please!

Username/ID#: Jaena, #2685
Commission type: Colored fullbody
Reference(s): here!
Relevant info on character: It's on her toyhouse page but to sum it up: confident, outgoing, sensual
Payment Method: USD, preferably
Extra Info: Can you send a Paypal invoice >o>?
cZLsLHr.png
@MamaMettaton

May I be added to the pinglist, please?
@MamaMettaton

May I be added to the pinglist, please?
ice_rune_20.png eUzpdSm.png ice_rune_20.png
1. I buy OC art. 2. I don't exalt dragons from non-exalt threads.
3. I try to trade nice-looking dergs in swap threads.
4. If you're a newbie and need help navigating the site, feel free to ask. :)
@Jaena

PM'd ya to discuss paypal information.

@MikaelHart

For any currency or in game currency slots? :> Added you down onto the generalized pinglist.
@Jaena

PM'd ya to discuss paypal information.

@MikaelHart

For any currency or in game currency slots? :> Added you down onto the generalized pinglist.

ACOZFAh.png
cC2mrAD.png

EiPW4qT.png
Aswnqzl.png

jA5A7gu.png
DisQoWb.png

ZijKo9W.png
PpMY10h.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7