Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pasta pieces [OPEN]
1 2
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9f7d/f/2018/155/6/0/pastashop_by_marinara_sam-dcdhgns.gif[/img] [u][b][url=https://goo.gl/forms/79McbQY4r6mMBKUk2][font=georgia][size=7]Add yourself to the ping list![/size][/font][/url][/b][/u] [size=5][font=georgia]Welcome![/size][/font] Hi everyone! This is my little art shop. Please take care to read the rules (and follow them!) and we can get to it! [b][size=5][font=georgia]Rules[/b][/size][/font] [b]1. Humans/Gijinkas Only![/b] I apologize for any inconvenience, but I hate giving art to people when I'm not very happy with it. I am happy to add wings, tails, etc. to any gijinka, but I will not be drawing feral animals at this time. [b]2. Link your OC/Dragon![/b] I don't want to have to search your lair, so please link the dragon or character you would like drawn. [b]3. One slot per person![/b] Slots are limited because my time is limited. I ask that you only take one slot when it is your turn, so that it is easier for me to get to everyone. [b]4. Payment up front, please![/b] I know this is just a dragon game, but I put a lot of work into my art! I have been burned before on payment after the art was finished, so I ask that you have the funds available when you order. -------------------------------------------- [b][size=5][font=georgia]Pricing[/b][/size] please see the second post for examples![/font] [b]Portrait[/b] - 70 Gems [indent]Colored portrait; can add plants to the background if you'd like.[/indent] [b]Full Body[/b] - 300 Gems [indent]Colored full body, simple background color.[/indent] [b]Full Body + Background[/b] - 700 Gems [indent]Colored full body, full background (plants, water, etc. depending on your order).[/indent] [b]Additional Character[/b] - 35 Gems (Portrait) or 150 Gems (Full Body) [indent]Available for full body or portraits.[/indent] ------------------------------------ [size=5][font=georgia][b]Currently working on:[/b][/size][/font] 1. velvette 2. Open[/center]
pastashop_by_marinara_sam-dcdhgns.gif

Add yourself to the ping list!

Welcome!

Hi everyone! This is my little art shop. Please take care
to read the rules (and follow them!) and we can get to it!

Rules

1. Humans/Gijinkas Only! I apologize for any inconvenience,
but I hate giving art to people when I'm not very happy with it. I
am happy to add wings, tails, etc. to any gijinka, but I will not be
drawing feral animals at this time.

2. Link your OC/Dragon! I don't want to have to search your
lair, so please link the dragon or character you would like drawn.

3. One slot per person! Slots are limited because my time is
limited. I ask that you only take one slot when it is your turn, so that
it is easier for me to get to everyone.

4. Payment up front, please! I know this is just a dragon game,
but I put a lot of work into my art! I have been burned before on payment
after the art was finished, so I ask that you have the funds available
when you order.

Pricing
please see the second post for examples!

Portrait - 70 Gems
Colored portrait; can add plants to the background if you'd like.

Full Body - 300 Gems
Colored full body, simple background color.

Full Body + Background - 700 Gems
Colored full body, full background (plants, water, etc. depending on your order).

Additional Character - 35 Gems (Portrait) or 150 Gems (Full Body)
Available for full body or portraits.

Currently working on:

1. velvette
2. Open
[right][u][b][font=georgia][size=5]PORTRAIT[/b][/u][/size] [/right] [u][b][font=georgia][size=5]FULL BODY[/b][/u][/size] [url=http://fav.me/dcdh8t5][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/000a/f/2018/155/8/5/iconvovina_by_marinara_sam-dcdha27.png[/img][/url] [right][u][b][font=georgia][size=5]FULL BODY + Background[/b][/u][/size][/right]
PORTRAIT

FULL BODY

iconvovina_by_marinara_sam-dcdha27.png
FULL BODY + Background

reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
@MarinaraSam Hello there! By chance would you be willing to do human characters as well, or just FR dragons? I'm currently looking for art of this guy and this guy (the first is a character from a cartoon show, the second is my gijinka design for an existing cartoon character). If you think you'd like to draw one of them I'd love to purchase a sketch from you, please! (And can also provide additional refs for either of them if so.)

No worries if for any reason you wouldn't want to do something like this, and thank you for your time in either case!
@MarinaraSam Hello there! By chance would you be willing to do human characters as well, or just FR dragons? I'm currently looking for art of this guy and this guy (the first is a character from a cartoon show, the second is my gijinka design for an existing cartoon character). If you think you'd like to draw one of them I'd love to purchase a sketch from you, please! (And can also provide additional refs for either of them if so.)

No worries if for any reason you wouldn't want to do something like this, and thank you for your time in either case!
r6J6MbS.png
@vovina hi! I can do people, but I would be lying if I said I could draw the second character confidently. I'd be more than happy to draw the first one though!
@vovina hi! I can do people, but I would be lying if I said I could draw the second character confidently. I'd be more than happy to draw the first one though!
@MarinaraSam The first one would be great! Here are some additional refs for him if you need them!

Character Sheets- One, Two, Three
Screencaps- One, Two, Three, Four, Five
(Just a small note he's got pointed ears, sort of like an elf!)

Please let me know when to send the gems over and if I can do anything else for you along the way~ Thank you so much! :D
@MarinaraSam The first one would be great! Here are some additional refs for him if you need them!

Character Sheets- One, Two, Three
Screencaps- One, Two, Three, Four, Five
(Just a small note he's got pointed ears, sort of like an elf!)

Please let me know when to send the gems over and if I can do anything else for you along the way~ Thank you so much! :D
r6J6MbS.png
Edit: oops! I didn't see aurrumen's post. nevermind! @MarinaraSam Could I get one of the derg below? Feel free to simplify apparel (maybe just his bow+quiver or something.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38141237] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/381413/38141237_350.png[/img] [/url]
Edit: oops! I didn't see aurrumen's post. nevermind!

@MarinaraSam
Could I get one of the derg below? Feel free to simplify apparel (maybe just his bow+quiver or something.)

38141237_350.png

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
@vovina great! Please send payment and I'll get to work! If you don't see it today, it'll be done tomorrow ^^

@aurrunen sure! Please send payment and I'll put you in my queue. ^^

@balthy I'd be happy to ping you when I open up again if you'd like?
@vovina great! Please send payment and I'll get to work! If you don't see it today, it'll be done tomorrow ^^

@aurrunen sure! Please send payment and I'll put you in my queue. ^^

@balthy I'd be happy to ping you when I open up again if you'd like?
@MarinaraSam
If you could, that'd be great.
@MarinaraSam
If you could, that'd be great.

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
1 2